Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? (165612 Views)

. / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? / What Is The Best Internet Plan For An Iphone 4/4s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2012
please can someone advice me on the best internet plan for an android smartphone on any network.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by moshoodn(m): 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2012
Try etisalat easyblaze.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by brianromel(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
depends on your area. Look for 3G avaliable networks through your mobile settings check for them manually.

If Glo or airtel or etisalat has 3G, then go for either. If your around the island, you can go for mtn.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by slimming: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
miko11: please can someone advice me on the best internet plan for an android smartphone on any network.

Your area is a great determinant.

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Pinoralia: 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
Glo mega deal. 6G @ N7,500, valid for 6months. Find out in nearest gloworld outlet to you ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ the plan is still on.

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by TCD: 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
Use airtel 1Gb bis for 1200 naira. It works and it's the best for your Android.

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Tosinng(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2012
@TCD, How will you activate BIS on Android?

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Ramcie(f): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
@TCD no be only BIS Na AIS (andriod Internet service) grin

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by ebamma(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
Pinoralia: Glo mega deal. 6G @ N7,500, valid for 6months. Find out in nearest gloworld outlet to you ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ the plan is still on.
guy wetin be 6G

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Fogman(m): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2012
ebamma: guy wetin be 6G

6gb
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by TCD: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
Tosinng: @TCD, How will you activate BIS on Android?
nothing special. Airtel allows its bis users to tether I.e you can use your 1gb data allowance on pc, other phones or whatever. So just slot in your sim card, subscribe and use the normal airtel Internet settings.

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
Its true, airtels bis works flawlessly on androids. I'm currentlly using it on my xperia s. Works like charm, no jokes. cheesy

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by FabulousAutos(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
Interested.
I use HTC Android phone with my MTN post paid line. Got tired of using laptop for portability sake so I use my HTC for almost everything.

The result is that my phone bills inreased from 15-22k monthly to 70-85k as seen in the attached screenshot. Can anyone pls suggest the best data plan for me.

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by heryor2(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ramcie: @TCD no be only BIS Na AIS (andriod Internet service) grin
lmfao
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Leopantro: 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
why are you guys laughing about his question? I'm currently using mtn BIS N1500 plan on an LG android phone as i type this. ignorance, i presume, is bliss. check my posts and you will see where i posted the instructions. granted the app no longer works but if you are determined you can figure how to overcome it

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by agabaI23(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2012
If you have glo 3G in your area go for it. Go for Always min 5k for 3G if you are a light user. Go for Always max 7500 for 6g per month if you are a moderate user. cheaper the more gigs u buy.

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2012
I use glo Always macro on my android. N3000 for 1 Gigg

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by agabaI23(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
Fabulous Autos: Interested.
I use HTC Android phone with my MTN post paid line. Got tired of using laptop for portability sake so I use my HTC for almost everything.

The result is that my phone bills inreased from 15-22k monthly to 70-85k as seen in the attached screenshot. Can anyone pls suggest the best data plan for me.
Go for glo platinum plan 20G for 18k per month.

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
If you're a serious Android/Linux/Internet user, then only the following will suffice:

1. ETISALAT SME package of 10Gig for N10k per month.

2. GLO HSI ALWAYS MACRO of 6Gig for N7.5k per month.

But please check service availability in your locale, before subscribing. CHEERS.

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by wandeay: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
go for 10MB per day @ N100, u can buy 2-3 times a day, @ d end of d month, u wont use more than 7k

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Promxy94(m): 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
TCD: Use airtel 1Gb bis for 1200 naira. It works and it's the best for your Android.
plz how do i activate it for my Andriod

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by bakjal(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
wandeay: go for 10MB per day @ N100, u can buy 2-3 times a day, @ d end of d month, u wont use more than 7k
dats d perfect one for andriod,i use dat daily plan too,honestly u'l luv it...

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by mrkels(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2012

wahala dey o, dude WTF, you offend them?

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by TMoni1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
Etisalat 3G is faster than faster!
500MB for 1k
1.5GB for 4k. Etc

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by lasunray(m): 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
Promxy94: plz how do i activate it for my Andriod
am also intreasted pls, am tired of always switching sim card
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Kk4(m): 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
Pls which network works better on touchtablet
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by sholatech(m): 12:27am On Jun 22, 2012
Appears no solution for those of us on MTN Postpaid? Since I started using my postpaid on android, my bills tripled!

Guess with pay-as-you-go sims, it is easy. For those of us on Post-paid MTN, any way to reduce these huge data bills?

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by lukecent: 2:23am On Jun 22, 2012
@Wandeay, is it mtn or etisalat & hw can one subscribe?
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by deor03(m): 3:22am On Jun 22, 2012
You could get Airtel regular SIM, then follow the procedure for Setting up BIS Monthly for BB phones.

Then you can use your sim in your android device, without excessive Bills
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Murphy7h4: 3:36am On Jun 22, 2012
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Lexusgs430: 4:04am On Jun 22, 2012

If anybody needs the best data deal,you surely do !!! About £400 a month on phone bills? Fabulous Autos must be doing you fabulously well!!!

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Basic(m): 5:33am On Jun 22, 2012
Tosinng: @TCD, How will you activate BIS on Android?
You try it first, and you'll see how it works. Airtel BIS plan does not recognise the device you are using. In fact, that's what I've been using on my modem for long. So, just insert an airtel Sim into any device and send BSM to 440 to enjoy 1G for the next 30 days. However, if network no good for una area, you're on your own!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock / Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock / Unlock All Blackberry Apps (activation Codes)