Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? (165608 Views)

. / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? / What Is The Best Internet Plan For An Iphone 4/4s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by polokor60(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Debbie Antai: Will the airtel bis work on my Lumia?
Yes
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by DebbieAntai(f): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Wats u guys take on these Lumia Windows phone?
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by LILGWANZ(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
sholatech: Appears no solution for those of us on MTN Postpaid? Since I started using my postpaid on android, my bills tripled!

Guess with pay-as-you-go sims, it is easy. For those of us on Post-paid MTN, any way to reduce these huge data bills?
create a new apn using blackberry.net then u activate bbcday with 100 u will love it
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by lojuno(f): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2013
mtn's bbday and bbcday plan no longer works. Wen you send the message to 21600 tells u invalid command. While bbweek and bbcweek is now 1000 and 500 respectively. Am wondering if it still even works on pc since they scraped the day plans, since cannot check with them and is it still unlimited for bis and bbweek.

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by lojuno(f): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2013
falansa: I subscribe for MTN monthly BIS on Wednesday on my Andriod phone, but since then I can only check my inbox tru the mailing application on my phone after that nothing (google cant even load), my data remain at 0kb/s. And MTN is just giving me foolish excuse wheneva I called them. Pls is anyone experiencing the same problem n others beware o. If you know what i can do to start browsing pls just post it here. (i'm using blackberry.net as my apn and it has been serving me wel before now)

i think i understand if you are having problems because i sue it on my modem and it keeps disconnecting, but cos its a modem i can reconnect and load pages and even resume download but if its on my android wouldnt be possible, it just wont connect. I suggest you try it on a modem. It might just work but be ready to reconnect atleast 1ce every 10mins.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by W3xy1(m): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2013
who is using glo bb plan on droid sad
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by felix55(m): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mtn bbday still rock but cap with 2gb... confirm
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by ridott02: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
falansa: I subscribe for MTN monthly BIS on Wednesday on my Andriod phone, but since then I can only check my inbox tru the mailing application on my phone after that nothing (google cant even load), my data remain at 0kb/s. And MTN is just giving me foolish excuse wheneva I called them. Pls is anyone experiencing the same problem n others beware o. If you know what i can do to start browsing pls just post it here. (i'm using blackberry.net as my apn and it has been serving me wel before now)
Y'ello, Your active BBC subscription will expire on Wed 08:32 AM, 31 Jul 2013. You have reached the fair usage threshold. Thank You!
THE ABOVE,IS WHAT I FACED.YOU CAN CHANGE THE APN & PROXY AND REMOVE UR BATTERY WIITHOUT SWICHING ON UR PHONE AND LEAVE IT FOR 5MINUTES THE PUT IT BACK AND ON UR PHONE TEXT AND GET BACK OF UR STATUS.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Emekayoung(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Am enjoying the BBCDAY,its awesome..
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Elsafema: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls am a novice can any one help me, is it possible to browse unlimited? Which netwk and what is code. I use tecno n9
pls help ur broda
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by sojiooo1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Blackberry has stop working on android since yesterday... We need update and which network still work
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Cohsyn(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pls any update yet for MTN bis on Android? d bill is getting higher than normal abeg.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by under12: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2013
does etisalat bis work on android
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Thermiee: 5:41am On Jul 23, 2013
Same is happening to me! I have not been able to browse since last thursday,I called d customer care buh giving excuses,I really don't think there's any solution BTW my sim works well on my BB
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 23, 2013
Guys please update for us who depend on our Glo lines to browse. Any confirmed fix that enables us use GLO BIS with droidvpn etc?
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by realteflon(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
Port to Airtel
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Johnny227(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
FRIENDS...... IF YOU'RE ON AIRTEL NETWORK AND YOU WANT TO GET 240 MEGABYTES WITH JUST #200, SIMPLY SEND BBUD2 TO 440 AND JOIN THE CLUB..... I'M USING IT ON MY TECNO T3 ANDROID PHONE AND YOU KNOW WHAT, IT'S SIMPLY ROCKING!!!!!!! cool grin
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by ijaola(m): 12:36am On Jul 24, 2013
my friend N7 is not rooted, use the tweak and it says port not found. I noticed i the tun module was not loaded. Any solution guys.

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by oghenetejire(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
Good day guys.

So how we saying Etisalat blackberry subscription can't be used on other devices like system, ipad, samsung duos?
Plese anyone with useful info should please help out, especailly for samsung dous.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by tosnat: 5:13am On Jul 25, 2013
What does this mean guys?
Came about this while trying to use the droidvpn?
Anyone has the knowledge?..please enlighten me

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Sugarbwoi: 5:02am On Jul 31, 2013

pls if yur subscription finish before d month end.can yu still do anoda da same month... help plsssss...

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by ridott02: 12:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sugarbwoi: pls if yur subscription finish before d month end.can yu still do anoda da same month... help plsssss...

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by ridott02: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sugarbwoi: pls if yur subscription finish before d month end.can yu still do anoda da same month... help plsssss...

yeah u can .hwever,dt's what when my bbc stoped before I subscribed for bis.mtn is not good now they confirmed it by
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by guyANDROID1: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
ridott02:

yeah u can .hwever,dt's what when my bbc stoped before I subscribed for bis.mtn is not good now they confirmed it by

You can simply send "deactivate" to 440 if you're on airtel network, or cancel to 777 on glo network...hope this help
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by wheesin(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
Guys dnt fall for dis mtn bb junk... I have subscirbd for it twice... I even changed my apn to bb.net and used droidvpn bt still no usefulness.... Nt untill i met my data MESSIAH... AIRTEL nw am flexin on high speed without gettin worried abt network failute..
I hate u MTN... Hmmm join me if you are wise

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hello cool people here, it seems Airtel is Good for browsing from what I see so far. I use an HTC G2, please I will like to know how to port from MTN to Airtel and also the settings for montrhly boundle for airtel...........that is the BIS stuff...........thanks
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by phoenixb2r: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2013
Guys pls is anyone using glo Bb plan on their android phone, if so how does it work
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by ridott02: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
guy ANDROID:

You can simply send "deactivate" to 440 if you're on airtel network, or cancel to 777 on glo network...hope this help
AM TALKING ABOUT MY EXPRIENCE ON MTN THAT'S ALL.THANKS FOR INFO.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Macsholly: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2013
Johnny227: FRIENDS...... IF YOU'RE ON AIRTEL NETWORK AND YOU WANT TO GET 240 MEGABYTES WITH JUST #200, SIMPLY SEND BBUD2 TO 440 AND JOIN THE CLUB..... I'M USING IT ON MY TECNO T3 ANDROID PHONE AND YOU KNOW WHAT, IT'S SIMPLY ROCKING!!!!!!! cool grin
Bro is this for real

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Macsholly: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2013
felix55: Mtn bbday still rock but cap with 2gb... confirm
No more now

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock / Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock / Unlock All Blackberry Apps (activation Codes)