Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:40 PM

Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? (165582 Views)

. / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? / What Is The Best Internet Plan For An Iphone 4/4s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by puskin: 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
xzibukz:

do u kno u can use ur device as DSTV decoder??

shocked shocked shocked shocked hmmmm.......why don't u start a thread for that??
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by xzibukz(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2012
puskin:

shocked shocked shocked shocked hmmmm.......why don't u start a thread for that??

1. You are addicted to "Thread Closed"
2. People might not belive because there wont be a screen shot to prove it
3. I Have sold my HTC desire S that is unrooted

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by bemagnify: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2012
if u knw it pls post it......lets make nigeria forward:::::::::
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by mykali(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2012
bemagnify: if u knw it pls post it......lets make nigeria forward:::::::::

LOOOOOL. so that is part of moving Nigeria forward?

Guys, if my Airtel social 1gig plan exhausted before the expiration date can I be able to do another one during that same usage period or do I need to reset like MTN does?
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Mustay(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2012
Subscribe for another plan when the former is exhausted
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by samuel3818: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2012
pls is d airtel 1gb stuff still working for androids? I am new to d android world
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Mustay(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2012
yes. It had been said in earlier posts. It's simply a data plan.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by beneff(m): 11:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
pls how can one check data balance on dis plan?
thanks
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Mustay(m): 6:39am On Aug 10, 2012
*141*712*0# - Airtel
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by mykali(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2012
Thanks Mustay
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by mykali(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2012
Mustay. I tried renewing my bis plan but they tell me that i cannot do when im still under the usage period. Isn't there a way to cancel the contract?
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by aieromon(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2012
mykali: Mustay. I tried renewing my bis plan but they tell me that i cannot do when im still under the usage period. Isn't there a way to cancel the contract?

Unfortunately,there's isn't any way out of the plan until you reach its due date.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2012
Send DEACTIVATE to 440. Then try subscribing again

mykali: Mustay. I tried renewing my bis plan but they tell me that i cannot do when im still under the usage period. Isn't there a way to cancel the contract?

1 Like

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Mustay(m): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
aieromon:
Unfortunately,there's isn't any way out of the plan until you reach its due date.
aze: Send DEACTIVATE to 440. Then try subscribing again
True.

Btw, why d'you wanna cancel it?

Anyway, one thing I do know for this Airtel BIS on other devices that are not BB is that, you can stop auto renewal of your BIS. Thus, using myself a case study, if my data plan was supposed to end December while my BIS (used on another smartphone) should end October and I still have some bytes on my data plan, the internet plan would ultimately end with the end date of my BIS plan despite the fact that you still have unused data that could 've been used till December.

Hence, "stopautorenew" helps you to make use of the data till the expiry date that shows when you check *141*712*0# instead of the date BIS will end since you have no business with the BIS.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Ifnobegod(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2012

what do I do to stop the rate at which my HTC phone consumes mega byte i can only make use of 15mgb just for 2 to 3 pages pls I need help
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
Go to ur settings and disable Auto Sync

Check Play Store 4 AdFree, install it, blocks every ad from ya fone.

If u want join am with Go Power saver

Ifnobegod: what do I do to stop the rate at which my HTC phone consumes mega byte i can only make use of 15mgb just for 2 to 3 pages pls I need help

1 Like

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by chimaobikanu(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
Does the airtel bis work on iPhones? Would be glad if someone can help me out
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Mayorwer: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2012
@leopantro.pls hw can i use mtn bis 1500 on my android.i need your help.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by polokor60(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
chimaobikanu: Does the airtel bis work on iPhones? Would be glad if someone can help me out
yes,check the previous post for any info you need about that.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Leopantro: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2012
@Mayorwer, check through my posts for my email address. send me a mail and i would send you instructions on what you need to make it work .
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Leopantro: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
hold on @Mayorwer, just went through your posts and found out that you were the one that told everyone that i was a liar and MTN bis doesn't work on android. well you can forget it. I'm not helping you to make it work on your phone. i found methods that work on my phone , you find your own.
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Sweetdoct247(m): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
Is there a way to make glo's bb plans work on android? If yes how do I set it up. Fone is sg3 thanks
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by chimaobikanu(m): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
polokor60: yes,check the previous post for any info you need about that.
It's working now, thanks! I just changed the APN
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by polokor60(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2012
chimaobikanu: It's working now, thanks! I just changed the APN
you are welcome
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by walcolm(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
samuel3818: pls is d airtel 1gb stuff still working for androids? I am new to d android world

still works
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by walcolm(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2012

call customer service and tell them you have exhausted your data but the auto renewal prompt has not come. they'll end your current plan and you can renew
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Mustay(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2012
What about what @aze wrote here -

Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by mercikelly: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
Leopantro: hold on @Mayorwer, just went through your posts and found out that you were the one that told everyone that i was a liar and MTN bis doesn't work on android. well you can forget it. I'm not helping you to make it work on your phone. i found methods that work on my phone , you find your own.
Hello @leopantro pls I nEed ur help to maake my mtn bis work on my iphone pls i jst saw this thread n I need help...
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Leopantro: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
sorry, i don't have an iphone or an ipad so don't know how to make it work. i help people in jailbreaking their ipads but that's the highest i have gone. though saw some interesting hacking softwares in instalous. you do know that both IOS and android run on linux. if you know how to use backtract 4 or 5 then its easy
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Mayorwer: 5:51am On Aug 17, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]@leopantro.you are not the one am refering to leop..somebdy gave me droidvpn instructions which was not workin after calling him several times .it reached a certain point where he doesnt pick my calls again doesnt even reply my mails.am sorry leopantro.. smiley@leopantro.you are not the one am refering to leop..somebdy gave me droidvpn instructions which was not workin after calling him several times .it reached a certain point where he doesnt pick my calls again doesnt even reply my mails.am sorry leopantro..
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by sambass(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2012
@leopranto dis ur mtn bis on android fone go sweet my body v well abeg teach me how to go about it. Thanks in adv
Re: Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? by Wandeayo(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2012
Leopantro: hold on @Mayorwer, just went through your posts and found out that you were the one that told everyone that i was a liar and MTN bis doesn't work on android. well you can forget it. I'm not helping you to make it work on your phone. i found methods that work on my phone , you find your own.

pls i need the mtn bis settings and method.......pls email me@ djayayotemi@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock / Unlocking Itel Pattern Lock / Unlock All Blackberry Apps (activation Codes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.