Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

At Last Society Of Young Nigerian Writers Releases An Anthology - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / At Last Society Of Young Nigerian Writers Releases An Anthology (1533 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time. / The Fate Of Nigerian Writers / Society Of Young Nigerian Writers Starts Ibadan Book Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Last Society Of Young Nigerian Writers Releases An Anthology by synw: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2012
One of the major aims and objectives of Society of Young Nigerian Writers is to compile and publish the creative works of its members and upcoming writers across the country. According to a report made available to one of our reporters by the national president of the society, Mr. Wole Adedoyin shows that the newly published poetry anthology titled “Upcoming Voices” featured the works of 24 young poets in both English and Yoruba Language respectively.
Below listed are the names of the contributors and the titles of their entries:

1. Too Soon Tawose Olajumoke
2. Second Coming Eyo Justice Ellis
3. After the Rain Dare Akinola
4. Now Olanrewaju Babajide
5. An Obscure Trick Miracle Olafihan
6. To Question God Momodu Ehizue
7. Ajanaku Daniel Olorunkosebi
8. My Vision of Ibadan Abdullah Iyanda
9. Fatherland Olumide Joseph Ikotun
10. Cry of the Motherland Idris Bankole
11. Revolution Adedayo Michael
12. I Think of Today Andrew Yakub
13. I Love the Bees Kareem Abiodun
14. Bon Anniversaire Nathaniel Soonest
15. Apocalypse Ottah Osondu
16. At Times I Wonder Fale Joshua
17. Life Olajide Ojedokun
18. My Friend Bada Yusuf
19. Feed Me, Free Me Kolapo Olapoju
20. Babies’ Babies Oguntoyinbo Shola Phebian
21. Where to Naija Omolola Sanusi
22. Enlaved Love Onyekeaba N. Charles
23. The Poetic Mind Ogidan Racheal
24. Rukayat Olaleye Omoge Iwoyi

“Upcoming Voices” which featured the works of contributors from seven states will be due for launching on the 23rd of June, 2012 (same day with the Society’s Poetry Writing and Techniques Workshop).

© Takadaonlinemagazine 2012

Re: At Last Society Of Young Nigerian Writers Releases An Anthology by Jyde89: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2014
synw:
One of the major aims and objectives of Society of Young Nigerian Writers is to compile and publish the creative works of its members and upcoming writers across the country. According to a report made available to one of our reporters by the national president of the society, Mr. Wole Adedoyin shows that the newly published poetry anthology titled “Upcoming Voices” featured the works of 24 young poets in both English and Yoruba Language respectively.
Below listed are the names of the contributors and the titles of their entries:

1. Too Soon Tawose Olajumoke
2. Second Coming Eyo Justice Ellis
3. After the Rain Dare Akinola
4. Now Olanrewaju Babajide
5. An Obscure Trick Miracle Olafihan
6. To Question God Momodu Ehizue
7. Ajanaku Daniel Olorunkosebi
8. My Vision of Ibadan Abdullah Iyanda
9. Fatherland Olumide Joseph Ikotun
10. Cry of the Motherland Idris Bankole
11. Revolution Adedayo Michael
12. I Think of Today Andrew Yakub
13. I Love the Bees Kareem Abiodun
14. Bon Anniversaire Nathaniel Soonest
15. Apocalypse Ottah Osondu
16. At Times I Wonder Fale Joshua
17. Life Olajide Ojedokun
18. My Friend Bada Yusuf
19. Feed Me, Free Me Kolapo Olapoju
20. Babies’ Babies Oguntoyinbo Shola Phebian
21. Where to Naija Omolola Sanusi
22. Enlaved Love Onyekeaba N. Charles
23. The Poetic Mind Ogidan Racheal
24. Rukayat Olaleye Omoge Iwoyi

“Upcoming Voices” which featured the works of contributors from seven states will be due for launching on the 23rd of June, 2012 (same day with the Society’s Poetry Writing and Techniques Workshop).

© Takadaonlinemagazine 2012

how can the book be puchased?

(1) (Reply)

Miracle By Tope Folarin (The story that made him a winner) / Popular Poet,toyin Adewale-gabriel, Fights Against Women Violence / My Daughter's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.