Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,495 members, 7,801,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Estonia Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Estonia Visa (21438 Views)

Estonia Visa / Are There Nigerians In Estonia? / Lets Talk About Estonia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estonia Visa by chizyraky: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
mehn this is so discouraging but then i have a friend in Estonia that claims Estonia is very cool and would want me to come do my masters over there. He also added that the country is friendly, has a nice economy, welcomes strangers and all...so im actually shocked getting this racism thing.

2 Likes

Re: Estonia Visa by uzhi(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Follow your dream , People I UK are shouting there is no work, yet they won't come and stay in Africa. I just got admission for masters in Estonia and would move soon.

chizyraky:
mehn this is so discouraging but then i have a friend in Estonia that claims Estonia is very cool and would want me to come do my masters over there. He also added that the country is friendly, has a nice economy, welcomes strangers and all...so im actually shocked getting this racism thing.

1 Like

Re: Estonia Visa by omitobi: 11:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
@uzhi great intervention...the only thing the people of israel in the bible were expecting was discouragement...if you found the place good for your study and your friend is there telling you something he is witnessing then, go on, follow your dream...by the way, check the post's date...its is 2007.... please this is almost 8years.. i have an admission too in estonia, and by God's grace.. im going there...

2 Likes

Re: Estonia Visa by Bigtree007: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
pls where will u advice me to go to. I want to study and then work.pls am tired of nija
Re: Estonia Visa by lordally(m): 2:13am On Jun 26, 2018
PapaBrowne:

@Babasin.
With a student visa, you are automatically entitled to a residence permit in I think all European Union countries.

On your second question, no country in the world is waiting for black people to give jobs to, not even any of the big three of US, Canada, UK.
The logic is: as a black man and a Nigerian for that matter, wherever you are, you have to beat the odds to succeed.

The people from baltics are doing shitty jobs in western Europe simply because the pay in the west is much better. Anywhere there is better pay people will move, thats why there are still loads of Europeans and Americans in the Niger Delta doing shitty jobs despite all the kidnappings.

If violent racism was a huge problem for blacks in the baltics, they wouldn't have easily joined the EU or schegen area. Besides, pay a visit to Germany and learn more about racism.I think it is very pronounced there.

Furthermore, Pleeeeeaaase. . . there are blacks in jails in every country and we all know the reason- wrong choices like selling drugs, fraud, etc. Any country that doesn't put criminals in jails would have problems. I know lots of blacks that were in jails in Europe and they never claimed innocence.

Finally, Babasin, beautiful as the Cameron Highlands may be, and tasty as the tea may feel, I don't think I would still recommend it and other Asiatics over studying in Europe.

please I'm interested in going to ESTONIA cos I browsed a bit about their education standard and noticed they are good In IT...it seems you have more knowledge on this matter...please since they give scholarship for Degree courses please how can I apply from NIGERIA...please I need your professional advice ...thanks in anticipation
Re: Estonia Visa by lordally(m): 2:18am On Jun 26, 2018
omitobi:
@uzhi great intervention...the only thing the people of israel in the bible were expecting was discouragement...if you found the place good for your study and your friend is there telling you something he is witnessing then, go on, follow your dream...by the way, check the post's date...its is 2007.... please this is almost 8years.. i have an admission too in estonia, and by God's grace.. im going there...

Bro I hope by Now you should be in Estonia!!! I am also very much interested in getting a degree in IT from TALINN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY... can you be of help I'm the procedures
Re: Estonia Visa by lordally(m): 2:20am On Jun 26, 2018
chizyraky:

please can you link me up with this your friend ...so that I can get basic clarifications from him
Re: Estonia Visa by lordally(m): 2:21am On Jun 26, 2018
uzhi:
Follow your dream , People I UK are shouting there is no work, yet they won't come and stay in Africa. I just got admission for masters in Estonia and would move soon.

hello bro please can I get to chat with you I am also interested in getting a degree in Estonia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found / PHOTOS: Car Tumbles And Falls Upside Down Opposite LASTMA Office, Lagos / Photos From Fatal Accident On Ekpoma Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.