Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

My PS3 Shows Error Code 8002F147 During Installation Of Update 4.11... - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My PS3 Shows Error Code 8002F147 During Installation Of Update 4.11... (4129 Views)

Latest Ps3 Update 4.76 Is Out / Is There Anyway. I Can Download Ps3 Games From My Laptop And Send Them To My Ps3 / Can Ps3 4.11 Jailbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My PS3 Shows Error Code 8002F147 During Installation Of Update 4.11... by DatNiggaAk(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hello,

I need your help desperately. I own a 320G PlayStation 3 slim which I bought February 2011 in London. I had just finished playing Assassins Creed Revelations(bought in London) and was about to start with Mass Effect 3(bought in Houston Tx) I slotted the disc in and it started downloading update 4.11 On completion of the download, it started installing the update but when it got to 16%, it stopped and showed error code 8002F147. I followed the instruction the console gave but it stopped at 16% after installation resumed.

I removed the HDD and formatted it with my laptop using NTFS, downloaded update 4.11 from the playstation UK website into a flash drive which I formatted to FAT32 tried restarting the console which reformatted the HDD, downloaded the update from the flash drive but when it started installing the update, it stopped at 15%
I bought a new HDD(Seagate 500G) but it still stopped installation at 15% and gave the error code 8002F147.

I live in Nigeria and unfortunately my console is not covered by warranty and there is no PlayStation service centre available in the country so my only hope of getting my console working without having to buy a new console which I can't afford now is from you guys. Please help a brother out, depression is setting in fast. tongue embarassed embarassed undecided cry cry cry

Thanks
Re: My PS3 Shows Error Code 8002F147 During Installation Of Update 4.11... by codeaddict(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
DatNiggaAk: Hello,

I need your help desperately. I own a 320G PlayStation 3 slim which I bought February 2011 in London. I had just finished playing Assassins Creed Revelations(bought in London) and was about to start with Mass Effect 3(bought in Houston Tx) I slotted the disc in and it started downloading update 4.11 On completion of the download, it started installing the update but when it got to 16%, it stopped and showed error code 8002F147. I followed the instruction the console gave but it stopped at 16% after installation resumed.

I removed the HDD and formatted it with my laptop using NTFS, downloaded update 4.11 from the playstation UK website into a flash drive which I formatted to FAT32 tried restarting the console which reformatted the HDD, downloaded the update from the flash drive but when it started installing the update, it stopped at 15%
I bought a new HDD(Seagate 500G) but it still stopped installation at 15% and gave the error code 8002F147.

I live in Nigeria and unfortunately my console is not covered by warranty and there is no PlayStation service centre available in the country so my only hope of getting my console working without having to buy a new console which I can't afford now is from you guys. Please help a brother out, depression is setting in fast. tongue embarassed embarassed undecided cry cry cry

Thanks
Try this solution.
Re: My PS3 Shows Error Code 8002F147 During Installation Of Update 4.11... by DatNiggaAk(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
I've tried it. It didn't work.
Re: My PS3 Shows Error Code 8002F147 During Installation Of Update 4.11... by ritchboy(m): 8:51am On Jun 16, 2012
Oops!

(1) (Reply)

Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight / Facts About Video Games That Will Make You Realize That You’re Actually Old / Looking For 'God Of War' For Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.