Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary (20965 Views)

Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE / Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by IYANGBALI: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
With heaviness of heart and gratitude to God for a l...ife short lived; we, members of the National Order of Cabalocrats and Sacred Cows of Nigeria, announce the call to glory of our loving Father, Uncle, Husband, Brother, etc, Chief Fuel Subsidy Probe Report, whose sad demise occurred recently in a fatal video accident.

Although the enemies have done their worst as your death, clearly, is no ordinary eye, we, your family, friends, and political associates, are comforted by our certainty that you have gone to rest in the bosom of the Lord and in the celestial company of other faithfully departed probe reports like the Power Sector Probe Report, the Siemens Probe Report, the Halliburton Probe Report, and the Pension Fund Probe Report .

We are further comforted by the fact that you will certainly be joined in heaven by the SEC Probe Report and the Malabu Oil Probe Report as soon as both reports are ready. We love you but God knows better. Sleep well till we meet to part no more.

Survived by:

(1)Family:
- Aso Rock (Aged Father)
-PDP National Secretariat (Grand Uncle)
- National Assembly (Uncle)

(2)Beneficiaries from demise:
- Chief Femi Otedola
- Oil cartel members too numerous to mention

(3) Soul-for-dollar politicians:
- Honourable Farouk Lawan
- Honourable Boniface Emenalo

Funeral arrangements will be announced by the family

52 Likes

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by OAM4J: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2012
lol. nice.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Amakamax(f): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mstchew!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by moderatorr: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
fatal video axident . Lol
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by viccoboy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cnt stp laffing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by valencia25(m): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2012
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
Nice satire
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
Death to PDP

1 Like

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by jude33084(m): 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by damilola15: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2012
May the good, gracious and merciful Lord grant us the fortitude to bear the loss.

Fondly remembered by the beloved citizens of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Businesstools(m): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
RIP

1 Like

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Biggyd2: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2012
I bid them "Happy to miss!"
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by naylove(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
I knw am stale .pls wats d status of d subsidy prope cttee in d wake of ds fraud.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Lilprocess(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
May ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace mr fuel subsidy
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by gbadexy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2012
Nice one
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by neksummi(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
This is Naija for you!
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by codeaddict(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
The events are still playing out. Let's be forbearing.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by dabrake(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
Thank God. I thought it was the death of another nairalander
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2012
And how's this crap funny? undecided

Nigerians exhibiting cowardice again!! shocked shocked

How long are we going to allow these thieving bastards continue to rob us, and our children's future?

Nigerians have to be the most docile, and useless cowards - since the beginning of time.. undecided

Your children's future is being mortgage by a miniscule few - yet you deem it right to make a crap joke out of it, rather than shake your head in disgust, and fight the power...

*Spits on the thread*

14 Likes

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Vickivicki(m): 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
LOL. We need Hon. Obabiaghon's version of this.
R.............I.........P indeed
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Karonn(f): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2012
grin grin[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by ava1989(f): 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2012
Boniface Emanolo is not a member of d house of reps ø! Get ur facts right!

1 Like

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by oliseh3: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2012
IYA NGBALI: With heaviness of heart and gratitude to God for a l...ife short lived; we, members of the National Order of Cabalocrats and Sacred Cows of Nigeria, announce the call to glory of our loving Father, Uncle, Husband, Brother, etc, Chief Fuel Subsidy Probe Report, whose sad demise occurred recently in a fatal video accident.

Although the enemies have done their worst as your death, clearly, is no ordinary eye, we, your family, friends, and political associates, are comforted by our certainty that you have gone to rest in the bosom of the Lord and in the celestial company of other faithfully departed probe reports like the Power Sector Probe Report, the Siemens Probe Report, the Halliburton Probe Report, and the Pension Fund Probe Report .

We are further comforted by the fact that you will certainly be joined in heaven by the SEC Probe Report and the Malabu Oil Probe Report as soon as both reports are ready. We love you but God knows better. Sleep well till we meet to part no more.

Survived by:

(1)Family:
- Aso Rock (Aged Father)
-PDP National Secretariat (Grand Uncle)
- National Assembly (Uncle)

(2)Beneficiaries from demise:
- Chief Femi Otedola
- Oil cartel members too numerous to mention

(3) Soul-for-dollar politicians:
- Honourable Farouk Lawan
- Honourable Boniface Emenalo

Funeral arrangements will be announced by the family

We 9jirians are so specailize in catching fun while our chaos are compounding ....Gush..
when we should be serously enrage wit anger to tackle these problems dat has Bfall us even if it means carrying some mark 4... Or pumping action against those leaches we call rulers

Metchee...

2 Likes

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Odunnu: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex: And how's this crap funny? undecided

How long are we going to allow these thieving bastards continue to rob us, and our children's future?

Nigerians have to be the most docile, and useless cowards - since the beginning of time.. undecided

Your children's future is being mortgage by a miniscule few - yet you deem it right to make a crap joke out of it, rather than shake your head in disgust, and fight the power...

*Spits on the thread*
Whatever happened to your sense of humour sweerie.

1 Like

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by wandeay: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2012
ooooooooH hahahahahahh! I no fit laff finish oooo, kakakakakakakakak
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
Odunnu:
Whatever happened to your sense of humour sweerie.

Nothing - but this crap isn't funny..

I don't joke about Nigeria - and the poor people out there crying for help everyday..

And I don't think the pepper sellers, gala sellers, market women, unemployed youths etc. on the streets of Nigeria will find this funny.. A miniscule few robbing them off trillions of naira - when they have to work their butts off just to feed themselves..

The joke was done in bad taste - and the "IYA" who composed this crappy joke, should be ashamed of herself.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by manny4life(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex: And how's this crap funny? undecided

*Spits on the thread*

No offense brother, but at the bold includes you as well. So, what are you doing about it? embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Clerverly: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
Adieu!!!!
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2012
mttcheeeeeeeeew!! some people dey chop money, some peopl dey make joke of them

2 Likes

Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Odunnu: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
shymmex:

Nothing - but this crap isn't funny..

I don't joke about Nigeria - and the poor people out there crying for help everyday..

And I don't think the pepper sellers, gala sellers, market women, unemployed youths etc. on the streets of Nigeria will find this funny.. A miniscule few robbing them off trillions of naira - when they have to work their butts off just to feed themselves..

The joke was done in bad taste - and the "IYA" who composed this crappy joke, should be ashamed of herself.... undecided
let go of the bottled up anger and you just might find something to make you smile in that.
Re: A 'Sad' Public Announcement! - An Obituary by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
manny4life:

No offense brother, but at the bold includes you as well. So, what are you doing about it? embarassed embarassed embarassed

You know I'm always ready, and I'm not coward.. If Nigerians are ready for a change, I'll be on the next flight to Lagos..

I've never really lived in Naija, and I don't know the terrain - so it will be difficult for me to come there, as a lone voice in a country of 120-150million arguing for a change.. When Nigerians are ready to stop being docile cowards, they know where to find me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Got Arrested / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attacks In Kangarwa, Borno / Oshiomhole: Sagay Says Buhari’s Silence Fueling More Crisis In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.