Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here (46819 Views)

Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria / Can Engineers Become Chartered Accountants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Contact us for soft Copies of the latest ACCA BPP study text and revision kits suitable for exams until June 2015. ICAN students will also find these books indispensable for their studies. We have Paper F1-F9 and P1- P7. All books are @ affordable price. Contact us on lanrilo@yahoo.com.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2014
Hi Fellow intending ACAs,

We have waited but in vain for ICAN to release the pilot of its papers especially for the newly introduced papers. Now that ICAN do not give a damn about the pilots and study packs, we better strategise to ensure we come out up in these exams.

Hence, i suggest we exchange mock questions and answers via emails.

I have Safe's PSAF questions and answer but still scouting for others. If you got Wyse, Pye or Riskfree's MGE and PSAF questions and answers, i would love to deal.

All the best pals.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Seyi090(m): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2014
Hy room,it is said,and i qoute that" experience is the best teacher"....
In corellation to dis adage,i want those that are of more experience than i do,to pls assist me in answering the following question...
1...Am an ND1-business administration students of MAPOLY,i ought to start ICAN-ATS by the end of my ND programm,but due to the late release of transcripts by mapoly,i felt it is better to start ATS1 by next march diet..is it advisable for me to attend tutorials or is it possible to read on my own to pass(I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN EXTENSIVE READING).

2...Apart from ICAN-ATS study packs,what are the recommended textbooks i can read personally for passing ATS1(for the 4 papers respectively)..

3...Hope ATS1 is not so difficult,and hope references rates are not much in ATS 1...

4....What the difficult subject or paper i should watch out for,in order to get prepared so well for it in ATS1...

ROOM,I THINK ANSWERS TO MY FOLLOWING 4 QUESTIONS ABOVE,WILL BE OKAY BY ME FOR NOW...
RESPECT TO THE QUALIFIED AAT AND ACA.
RESPECTS TO THE MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM..
RESPECTS TO THE INTENDING AAT AND ACA...MAY GOD CROWN OUR ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL PURSUIT..I REP OJEWOLE ISAIAH OLUWASEYI......
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by careersap: 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
HI Guys! Reinvent your Career with SAP FI 30k only!!!
Take advantage of our xtra discount on our personalized 2-day End User SAP-FI-training Lagos(16th & 17th Nov 2014) and PH! View our promo at www.dealdey.com, and our websit @ www.careerSap.com
Satisfaction guanteed or money back!

CareeSap Int.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Seyi090(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
Seyi090:
Hy room,it is said,and i qoute that" experience is the best teacher"....
In corellation to dis adage,i want those that are of more experience than i do,to pls assist me in answering the following question...
1...Am an ND1-business administration students of MAPOLY,i ought to start ICAN-ATS by the end of my ND programm,but due to the late release of transcripts by mapoly,i felt it is better to start ATS1 by next march diet..is it advisable for me to attend tutorials or is it possible to read on my own to pass(I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN EXTENSIVE READING).

2...Apart from ICAN-ATS study packs,what are the recommended textbooks i can read personally for passing ATS1(for the 4 papers respectively)..

3...Hope ATS1 is not so difficult,and hope references rates are not much in ATS 1...

4....What the difficult subject or paper i should watch out for,in order to get prepared so well for it in ATS1...

ROOM,I THINK ANSWERS TO MY FOLLOWING 4 QUESTIONS ABOVE,WILL BE OKAY BY ME FOR NOW...
RESPECT TO THE QUALIFIED AAT AND ACA.
RESPECTS TO THE MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM..
RESPECTS TO THE INTENDING AAT AND ACA...MAY GOD CROWN OUR ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL PURSUIT..I REP OJEWOLE ISAIAH OLUWASEYI......
;:::............
PLZ AN ANSWER OOOOOO
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by profem1(m): 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
Seyi090:
;:::............
PLZ AN ANSWER OOOOOO
you can certainly pass the ats 1 even with little or no accounting background .
dunno much about textbooks, but the Study packs are good. also you can get FAMS (financial accounting made simple )for baps
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Seyi090(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2014
thanks profem1..so definetely with extensive personal reading,i dont need tutorial for ats1..
Profem1 plz for more infos,and payback advantages attached,i would love to have you 2go username,....email adress..etc...
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 07, 2014
Please I need your advice. I registered for ican and I got my registration number. I have bsc in accounting. I now checked my professional exam financial status and I saw exam level to start from foundation level. Please were they not supposed to give me exemption? Or how is it done? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by medoty: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
bababububa:
Please I need your advice. I registered for ican and I got my registration number. I have bsc in accounting. I now checked my professional exam financial status and I saw exam level to start from foundation level. Please were they not supposed to give me exemption? Or how is it done? Thanks

You have to apply for exemption after you paid

1 Like

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Chiefupper: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Pls house; my friend has hnd in banking and finance and he intends to write ican but does not know where to start ?we need your advice and how much it will cost him to register without lecture
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Seyi090(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Pls house,i solemnly request the transfer of ATS1 insights into my email account..pls i would be so grateful,
oluwaseyiojewole3@gmail.com.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
You don't need to spend your hard earned money to purchase BPP books anymore.
Contact us for soft Copies of the latest ACCA BPP study text and revision kits suitable for exams until June 2015. You can now order for any of the following BPP study texts and Revision kits F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P7. All books are @ affordable price. Contact us on lanrilo@yahoo.com today, and you will be glad you did. You can also contact us for enquiries on how to register for ACCA free!!!!
We would love to include you in the list of our satisfied customers if you give us the chance.

www.ng-books..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by betadandbest: 12:17am On Dec 03, 2014
The time to take our lives and destinies into our hands is now.... delivery @ ur door step...very quality production ...the new 2015-2016 ICAN study texts... the phone nomba to contact is 07066391995....Grab ur copy now and start preparing ahed 4 may 2015 diet coz early preparation is d key to blasting professional exams especially ones like ICAN...... @ JaKLad Inc. We realize ur professional dreamz. Contact us today and u'll be very glad u did.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by jaklad(m): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
The time to take our lives and destinies into our hands is now....distance is never a barrier... delivery @ ur door step...very clean and quality production ...the new 2015-2016 ICAN study texts(written by ICAN itself)... the phone nomba to contact is 07066391995....Grab ur copy now and start preparing ahed 4 may 2015 diet coz early preparation is d key to blasting professional exams especially ones like ICAN...... @ JaKLad Inc. We realize ur professional dreamz. Contact us today and u'll be very glad u did.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Hillary7(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Maximus17:
My fellow professional colleagues,i hail..indeed its being a while, Hayokins,opeyemmy etc hope una cool, any news on the study packs yet or we banking fully on ACCA materials?

1 Share

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Hillary7(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
]Contact us for soft Copies or hard copies of the latest acca BPP study text and revision kits suitable for exams until June 2015. You can now order for any of the following BPP study texts and Revision kits F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P7. All books are @ affordable price. Contact us on damianhillary@hotmail.com today, and you will be glad you did.

Delivery can also be done to your door step anywhere within Nigeria

You can also contact us for enquiries on how to register for acca free!!!!
Also Available are Hard or softcopy of ICAN New syllabus Study Packs for MGE. Performance Management and Financial Reporting for Skill Level (PE 1)

Contact no 08104606144

1 Like

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by blackgoldd(m): 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
twinkling:
Pls any information about the new study packs,I'm even afraid to write this Nov diet,any update pls?

The new ican syllabus study packs are out , call me for your own copy AND ACCA materials for 2015 diet are All available ,,,, 08025584744. 080686507091

1 Like

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hillary7:
]Contact us for soft Copies or hard copies of the latest acca BPP study text and revision kits suitable for exams until June 2015. You can now order for any of the following BPP study texts and Revision kits F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P7. All books are @ affordable price. Contact us on damianhillary@hotmail.com today, and you will be glad you did.

Delivery can also be done to your door step anywhere within Nigeria

You can also contact us for enquiries on how to register for acca free!!!!
Also Available are Hard or softcopy of ICAN New syllabus Study Packs for MGE. Performance Management and Financial Reporting for Skill Level (PE 1)

Contact no 08104606144

Why did u copy my posts? Why can't u come up with your own post? Is it that u can't express yourself in English Language or what? Nawa for u OOoº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by jude33084(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
hayoakins:

Confirm using the database link below

https://portal.accaglobal.com/accrweb/faces/page/public/accreditations/enquiry/main/EnqInstitutionsTable.jspx

This link have a dead end o

No where to search or make inquiries sad

Please help! Thanks.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by jude33084(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
hayoakins:

Confirm using the database link below

https://portal.accaglobal.com/accrweb/faces/page/public/accreditations/enquiry/main/EnqInstitutionsTable.jspx

I want to register for ACCA exams from the foundation.
The options below is what I got;

Please confirm the course you are applying for.
1. ACCA Qualification

2. Foundations in Accountancy suite of qualifications

Please confirm your country of residence.

As a beginner please what option should I take?

Thank you smiley
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by hayoakins(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2015
jude33084:

I want to register for ACCA exams from the foundation.
The options below is what I got;

Please confirm the course you are applying for.
1. ACCA Qualification

2. Foundations in Accountancy suite of qualifications

Please confirm your country of residence.

As a beginner please what option should I take?

Thank you smiley

It all depends on your present qualification, if you got any of ND, BSC and HND, you can select the ACCA qualification as those with O'Level will have to write some papers before opting for ACCA qualification.

Cheers
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by profem1(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2015
Seyi090:
thanks profem1..so definetely with extensive personal reading,i dont need tutorial for ats1..
Profem1 plz for more infos,and payback advantages attached,i would love to have you 2go username,....email adress..etc...
profemmaxmobile@gmail.com
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Sheanoel(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
pls i hav a ref in costing for ats 3....... pls can any1 help me wif any material apart from insight.....pls send to ebaiyeshea@gmail.com......10ks in advance

1 Like

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Shinelle(f): 1:57pm On Jan 09, 2015
bababububa:

I also just registered to start from skills level , wont mind to have a partner if you don't mind... ideas can be exchanged
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Sheanoel:
pls i hav a ref in costing for ats 3....... pls can any1 help me wif any material apart from insight.....pls send to ebaiyeshea@gmail.com......10ks in advance

You can as well get the study packs, same things happens to me last Sept 2014 diet, I have ref in CA. and I'm preparing to write this March as well. I wish you best of the best as I wishes myself
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by pioneer: 11:56am On May 22, 2015
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel Associates.
Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For enquiries, contact, - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com, info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by gbentoast: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: ICAN November 2015 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here by gbentoast: 6:53am On Nov 08 Adeniyi Oluwagbenga with registration number 201951 was presented a merit award on Wednesday by mr Sunday Bammeke FCA as the overall best winner of the institute foundation exam held in may Ds year at ICAN centre, Amuwo Odofin,Lagos Ds Wednesday(November 4,2015) having successfully passed all the five papers in the stage at once. He also won prize award as the most outstanding student in Quantitative Techniques having scored 83 in the course. If u r foundation or ATS student and u need assistance contact Gbenga via whatsapp@08028122394
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Please i need the list of Ican Study centres in Rivers State.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by chinwaji(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
tohirah:
Congrats to all newly inducted AAt members including myself.

Ama certified AAT wink

I'm a certified AAT too. Let's meet and talk more. Chinwaji@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by lugoeke(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2017
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by juddexy2(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Can we revive this thread?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nelo91: 1:54am On Feb 07, 2020
Golden premium presents the INTENSIFIED .An intensive programme for those write ICAN MARCH 2020 DIET
We have committed and dedicated lecturers who are ready to impact knowledge. The question is ARE YOU READY TO LEARN?Check flier for more details

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) / Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.