Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:42 AM

Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here (46765 Views)

Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria / Can Engineers Become Chartered Accountants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 13, 2013
domcarez: @TEXZLEM, i need the foundation and advanced level pls, preferrably ACCA

Still.... You have not state which book you wanted? Acca course range from F1 to F9 and P1 to P7.

Again... They usually change course content in every six months therefore you are to be cautious in using any text that is not cover within date except you complement with further research.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
TEXZLEM:

Still.... You have not state which book you wanted? Acca course range from F1 to F9 and P1 to P7.

Again... They usually change course content in every six months therefore you are to be cautious in using any text that is not cover within date except you complement with further research.

alrit bro,tnx for the explanation...i wil av to wait til am ready financially since the course content is changed periodically, i was hoping to get the study pack so as to av a feel of wat its like....tnx man
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 5:43am On Sep 15, 2013
marvis5077: I was supposed to be inducted in d June 2013 AAT induction. But I couldn't becos it clashed with my sch exams. And i have paid for it.Pls can anyone give me info on what to do in order to be inducted this december 2013. Do I need to notify ICAN in anyway that I wish to be inducted this Dec?
Thatz exactly what happened to me cos of the clash with my degree examz,hopin to get to ICAN office soon to get update as to go about it,Just keep posted with the thread or u could leave ur email address to reach you better
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2013
Hello house, i am an engineering undergraduate, and i was if i was qualified to write ICAN?, if yes, can anyone suggest books i can i use, since i am beginner. Thanks
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by andrizzy1: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
Plz house I want 2 sit 4 d pe1 nxt year may diet.pls I want 2 knw when is d right time 2 register 4 d exams and when 2 start attending lectures 4 it as I will b goin 4 nysc batch A nxt year march.pls I need answers urgently cos am so confused right now. Nd also I live in lagos amuwo odofin 2 b precise plz wia can I find a veri gud ican tutorial lesson.tanx response plz
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by henroo2003: 1:59am On Sep 25, 2013
Nice comments.. Bravo!! Pls I need more light on the ICAN stuff. My wife had just finished with a 2.1 in accounting and also going for the Batch C NYSC. Pls which one will she go for and how many yrs will it take to be Chartered and hw much will it cost? Hw can she go abt it?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 6:12am On Sep 25, 2013
henroo2003: Nice comments.. Bravo!! Pls I need more light on the ICAN stuff. My wife had just finished with a 2.1 in accounting and also going for the Batch C NYSC. Pls which one will she go for and how many yrs will it take to be Chartered and hw much will it cost? Hw can she go abt it?
Congrats to your wife,Now if the school she attended was accredited,she wud be required to write the P E 1 and P E 2 stages ie if she passes them successfully,it wud all take a year to finish because the exams are written twice a year(may&Nov)..As it stands It won't be possible to write Nov 2013 diet,so necessary preparations should be made for march 2014 of which registration,exemption fees have to be paid..she could also go for tutorials depending on where is she is posted to,I hope u find this helpful

1 Like

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by henroo2003: 12:13am On Sep 27, 2013
@Maximum, tnx somuch. I rili appreciate. I was told that the study materials can be downloaded frm d net. Pls if u know the site post it here. Stay bless
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
henroo2003: @Maximum, tnx somuch. I rili appreciate. I was told that the study materials can be downloaded frm d net. Pls if u know the site post it here. Stay bless
Here is link to the institute's download section.
http://www.icanig.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=256&Itemid=558
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
Dekins88: Here is link to the institute's download section.
http://www.icanig.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=256&Itemid=558
bro....pls do u av the download link for ACCA?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
domcarez:
bro....pls do u av the download link for ACCA?
NO, which of the ACCA study pack did you need?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
Dekins88: NO, which of the ACCA study pack did you need?
for beginners....foundation level pls
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hello...To those writing PE 1 (NOV 2013) diet,how are we preparing.......its barely a month to go
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by LausDeo(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
marvis5077: I was supposed to be inducted in d June 2013 AAT induction. But I couldn't becos it clashed with my sch exams. And i have paid for it.Pls can anyone give me info on what to do in order to be inducted this december 2013. Do I need to notify ICAN in anyway that I wish to be inducted this Dec?
if u paid and submitted the necessary ur certificate will have been processed. U jst need to go to dia office to get ur certificate.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Reuben2012(m): 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
hello nairalanders,am an accountancy student nd2 of ibpoly i just need direction on any textbook dat u pple think it will be of help to me especially on costing, taxation, auditing and financial accounting.thanks
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
Reuben2012: hello nairalanders,am an accountancy student nd2 of ibpoly i just need direction on any textbook dat u pple think it will be of help to me especially on costing, taxation, auditing and financial accounting.thanks
Soft copy or Hard copy?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Reuben2012(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dekins88: Soft copy or Hard copy?
sir, i dont ave a laptop so i will prefer hard copy. i reside in ibadan.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by miteolu(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
Can someone send me May diet PEII Pathfinder. soft copy to miteolu@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2013
Reuben2012: sir, i dont ave a laptop so i will prefer hard copy. i reside in ibadan.
For costing,
Cost Accounting: A Managerial Approach- Adeniji A. Adeniyi
Cost Accounting- A Managerial Emphasis, Practice- Hall Lucy T7 costing, EBLS texts

Taxation
- Personal Taxation in Nigeria including capital Gain Tax AA Nigeria Ltd, Lagos - Ariwodola J.A
- Element of Nigeria Taxation 1999- Afe ogundele

Auditing
- Fundamental of Auditing, Rex Charles & Patrick Ltd, Nigeria.

F/A
- FA volume II, JBA ltd, Lagos- Akeju J.B
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 11:08am On Oct 17, 2013
Pls is the FA Akeju up to date that is in compliance with IFRS?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by pweetygeek(f): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2013
Maximus17:
Congrats to your wife,Now if the school she attended was accredited,she wud be required to write the P E 1 and P E 2 stages ie if she passes them successfully,it wud all take a year to finish because the exams are written twice a year(may&Nov)..As it stands It won't be possible to write Nov 2013 diet,so necessary preparations should be made for march 2014 of which registration,exemption fees have to be paid..she could also go for tutorials depending on where is she is posted to,I hope u find this helpful
how about sm1 who finishes wit a 2'2
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
pweetygeek: how about sm1 who finishes wit a 2'2
I believe you are still qualified. To write......though still have to verify that..
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Layiwoo(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2013
pweetygeek: how about sm1 who finishes wit a 2'2
having 2.2 does not stop U from writing ICAN..av a frnd dat had 2.2 and he is already qualified now
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by buruike(f): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
TEXZLEM:

I have sent the ebook to your mail.

hello please I will
be glad if you can send me the pack for PE1.i want to start reading now towards next year.tnxx alot
email is mofeolu@yahoo.com
and n of the recents diet for PEI you have
pls.

1 Like

Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by chyboiy0007(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pls texlem and Maximus... I see u both are so informed about the ican stuff... Pls I need the material too and appreciate if I can get any of ur numbers so I can call.... Do send the materials to my mail... Chyboiy0007@yahoo.com... Thanks
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by felai: 2:43am On Nov 05, 2013
Pls somebody should put me through on how to go about dec 2013
AAT induction registration.
Already paid online but the portal to insert PIN is not responding.
Awaiting ur response.
Thanks
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2013
buruike:

hello please I will
be glad if you can send me the pack for PE1.i want to start reading now towards next year.tnxx alot
email is mofeolu@yahoo.com
and n of the recents diet for PEI you have
pls.

I have sent it. Check your box
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2013
chyboiy0007: Pls texlem and Maximus... I see u both are so informed about the ican stuff... Pls I need the material too and appreciate if I can get any of ur numbers so I can call.... Do send the materials to my mail... Chyboiy0007@yahoo.com... Thanks

I have replied...but it show mail delivery fail...check if this your mail add is correct.
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2013
TEXZLEM:

I have sent it. Check your box

Pls bro, send it to me too,tnx...my email is

onyeka4001@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
Maximus17:
Thatz exactly what happened to me cos of the clash with my degree examz,hopin to get to ICAN office soon to get update as to go about it,Just keep posted with the thread or u could leave ur email address to reach you better
osarhenrhen@gmail.com . thanks
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
LausDeo: if u paid and submitted the necessary ur certificate will have been processed. U jst need to go to dia office to get ur certificate.
which of the offices? Is it the one at illupeju or the one at victoria island?
Re: Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here by Maximus17(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
Please if u know u wrote Nov 2013 diet,how was the exam generally? For me FA que weren't my expectations,buh twas fair,AAA was more challenging than last diet,MA and IT was good..
What abt foundation? Intermediate? PE 2 exams,how were they?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering / Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.