Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart (2128 Views)

I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by donanadave(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2012
i can say that she is the best thing that has ever happened to me, i love her so much and i know she loves me more than i love her and is ready to do anything for me. We attended the same secondary school but we did not date then but later met in higher institution and started dating and now we both love each other dearly even now i am serving i still keep my self for her and she cant wait for me to come home. My fear is that she always want me by her side always and when am not around she feels like running mad. My question is what if after my service i get a work somewhere far from her, i know things will change, she wont be able to see me always and i might just drift away but the fact is that she is my better half and i dont want to break her heart
Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2012
U don answer ur question na! Wetin remain?
Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by Sijo01(f): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: U don answer ur question na! Wetin remain?

d mata tire me o!

Wat do u wnt us 2do 4u now @Op?
Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by Mynd44: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2012
Okay you dont want to break her heart abi? Leave her make another guy break the heart nah.
Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by donanadave(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
angryshebi person no fit pour out him heart.... I no blame una >:
Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by donanadave(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mynd_44: Okay you dont want to break her heart abi? Leave her make another guy break the heart nah.
keep dreaming man
Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2012
donanadave: angryshebi person no fit pour out him heart.... I no blame una >:

welcome to nairaland
Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2012
She'll grow out of it. Let her realize she's not a baby, and trying making yourself scarce sometimes, so she gets used to it.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by Beync(f): 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hun u can't do dis to me
Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by freecocoa(f): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
Seriously? Go mad because you are not around her? Make una check that girl well o,this one don pass ordinary missing of someone o.
Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by kilimanjaro(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
Take her along to wherever u are going if that will make both of u happy.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by kpolli(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
Foolish post
Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2012
No find work again or proceed with your Masters as the case might be. Just sit down with her 24/7.
Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by ChiSun27(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
D devil u knw is beta dan d angel u dnt knw. U beta appreciate n b grateful to God for d luv u av nw cus u myt nt get a tru luv so easily lata in future. I wil ncourage u 2 build ur lyf around ha cus she truly luvs u.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by donanadave(m): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2012
kpolli: Foolish post
some pple wise while some just dey so stupid..... If u see pass ur hand go bend
Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by ikechukz(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2012
How about not getting any job.just remain with her
Re: I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart by Mynd44: 3:21am On Jun 16, 2012
donanadave: keep dreaming man
Hey if you cant break her heart and someone has to do it, then let someone else do it for you

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Become Friends With Benefit With My Ex? / My Friend Is Lodging With His Girlfriend In My House / Quickest Ways To Make A Girl Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.