Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1284047 members, 1787874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 December 2014 at 10:28 AM

Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active - Autos (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active (20317 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Active And Passive GPS Car Trackers / Active GPS Car Trackers Vs Passive GPS Trackers / Three Adverts / Threads Per Day Required ( Bulk Autos Section is still Active ) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by tussmal(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
Hello Naira Land,

Please I need the input of a good panel beater to help analyse my maximum cost on the attached pictures. My 2008 Hyundai Elantra got accident on Monday and i need to repair it urgently. The major damaged on the car includes the following;

Burnett, Engine air carrier, and the engine plastic cover. Please I got someone who gave huge cost analysis but I need to check ou and get the best price. You may revert back through this post or you send me e-mail on tussmal@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks for your anticipated swift response.

Regards,
Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by tonylee262: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2012
Hi I am Tony, Contact me for your guaranteed clearing and forwarding services at all times, with competent, efficient and outstanding freight management and logistical needs.
I provide reliable and professional services in clearing and forwarding of shipments like cars, trucks, containers etc out of Apapa port and Tin can island port respectively and ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
Am fully prepared to serve my clients efficiently and satisfactorily. I highly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and provide quality service.
My contact details are:
Phone num: 08033468142
Email add: anthonynwabekwu@yahoo.com
Blackberry Pin: 21F7AE77.
Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by Lancier(m): 6:05am On Sep 25, 2012
Do you know Insurance is the modern day creator and protector of wealth?

We at InsuranceDirect2U in association with STACO Insurance Plc can provide you with world class insurance services to safeguard you in Nigeria's challenging environment.

Our Services:
Motor Insurance,Fire and Special Perils Insurance,Personal Protection Plan,Burglary Insurance,Home Insurance,Accident Insurance,Building Insurance,Workmen Compensation,Marine & Aviation Insurance,Engineering & Construction Insurance,Oil & Gas Insurance etc.

Our rates and premiums are quite competitive and affordable. We also offer we flexible payment plans and advisory services.

For inquiries, call LANCIER on 08033054437 or ping me. BB Pin: 32522912. You can also email me on lancier224@yahoo.com.

INSURE TODAY to safeguard against the unforeseen. Please forward to all your friends and contacts.

InsuranceDirect2U...Quality Service Delivery "2U" Guaranteed.
Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by domain26: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hi guys, my brother-inlaw just bought a Honda 2006 model. The radio is asking for CODE. And the anti-theft radio identification card is fading out. Making it impossible to view the complete code number. Please how can i get the code to unlock the anti-theft radio system?
Please forward the reply to edekydominik@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by silouette: 12:14am On Oct 03, 2012
passionup: hello inspired, i want to now the price for a Toyota Hiace 1997-1999 14 seater and 18 seater, full option and with custom papaers. if you can help today, that will be so good. Thanks

Hello, I want to buy a used car and I need advice, between the 2007 Honda Fit, 2007 Toyota Yaris, 2006 Honda Civic and 2005 Toyota Corolla, which one is most suitable for a female first time buyer and prices. Power options and security features are also required. Thanks all.
Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by donviccy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
Pls what is the maximum mileage that is good for tokunbo car Anybody with good idea should reply me pls
Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by Afriface: 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
vivbaz: Hello Naira land,

I'm looking to go into the transportation business ( yeah! Call me Jonny just come for now) and need the right contacts to make it happen. Also looking to source very good used dump trucks for clients in the process and need contact with exporters in Europe? Looking to ship 2 trucks but don't have any firm links/ company who may be keen to lease it yet. Where do you source reliable drivers from? Are there any reliable clearing agents who I can do business with? Would really appreciate any help at all.

Viv

Hello Vivbaz, you can lease your Dump-truck to construction company here like CECC and others and all you do is collect your check monthly.I also have a exporters in Europe that can assist you. Francis is my Name incase you care and number is 08099766025. Best wishes! I also have reliable Clearing agent that help clear my truck at well without much Hassles. Lets Talk
Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by ojeniyi1: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2012
Please i want fellow niaralanders to link me up with any past or current student of automedics training school. I need a very vital info from them.

1 Like

Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by PGKing1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
Please I have an auto question,but not necessarily about autos...I've been trying to post two ads in the auto section of nairaland,for my 98 forrunner and 97 pathfinder,but for some reason it disappears afterwards. Mind you,these two adverts were posted few wks back,so at one time the adverts were active on the site,but disappeared over nite. My question is,who can I contact or call to inquire why every time I post an ad it disappears? Sorry for disturbance and Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by GoodDeals1: 3:27am On Nov 14, 2012
yes this happened to me too...why are the ads suddenly disappearing on Nairaland? and for 3 days now it wont let me advertise here?? are u guys charging money now or do i have to bribe somebody?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by inspiredm(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
@_PGKing:
Please I have an auto question,but not necessarily about autos...I've been trying to post two ads in the auto section of nairaland,for my 98 forrunner and 97 pathfinder,but for some reason it disappears afterwards. Mind you,these two adverts were posted few wks back,so at one time the adverts were active on the site,but disappeared over nite. My question is,who can I contact or call to inquire why every time I post an ad it disappears? Sorry for disturbance and Thanks!

Good Deals: yes this happened to me too...why are the ads suddenly disappearing on Nairaland? and for 3 days now it wont let me advertise here?? are u guys charging money now or do i have to bribe somebody?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The System Banned your Posts / Threads because it appears like a Spam, this is not Unusual and Happens all the time.
Once it does, send a Private Message to any of the Moderators and It would be sorted IF indeed your post/thread wasn't a Spam.

Cheers
Inspired
Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by yemosla(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
Good day guys pls i need ur advice on dis.am intreasted in ǎ̜̣̍ nissan maxima 2004 model but my mechanic insist dat i shouldn't dare it cause it gives gearbox problem pls i need ur advise ASAP ‎​​​​»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-►
Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by Ikenna351(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hi,

Please, autos moderators, a thread was mistakenly moved to this section in the morning. This is the thread:

www.nairaland.com/1092539/camry-engine-freelander-1999-model

I would appreciate it if its moved back to Car Talk section. Thanks.

Ikenna.
Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by inspiredm(m): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2012
Ikenna351: Hi,

Please, autos moderators, a thread was mistakenly moved to this section in the morning. This is the thread:

www.nairaland.com/1092539/camry-engine-freelander-1999-model

I would appreciate it if its moved back to Car Talk section. Thanks.

Ikenna.

DONE
Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by timbros(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2012
Inspired, i'm still expecting your reply to the email I sent you. Didnt you get it? Or you havent checked your email? Its been days now...
Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by shegzyventures(m): 10:33am On Dec 18, 2012
shegzyventures: Hello sir,

please sir am a freight forwarder in Tincan island port Apapa in Lagos Nigeria and i will be very happy to do business with your company by helping you to clear your consignment in the port.

Thanks
Ige oluwasegun olakunle
+2348029334041
igeoluwasegun922@yahoo.com
Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by lazen: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
A clean honda shuttle for sale....right hand drive with a factory fitted chilling ac..,low mileage Ãήϑ it goes for a cheap price of 600k...call 07039683733

Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by lazen: 11:45am On Dec 20, 2012
A clean honda shuttle for sale...right hand drive..factory fitted chilling ac..@ an affordable price of 600k..pls call 07039683733 if interested.

Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by namsteflon: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
hello everyone. please i dont know anything about cars. there is this benz 190 that has been parked for long(over a year now). i want to rescuscitate it. tried turning the ignition on, no response. battery was left inside the car all this while. though i am not buying it, but i intend to use it. what do i do for it to start and what can be done to keep fuel consumption down since i hears stories that 190 consumes fuel. pls anyone with info should help me out. thanks in anticipation. i reside in warri
Re: Auto Discussion Forum Section Now Active by oloyedebash: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
i need a clean ,full option lagos cleared 99 toyota camry in lagos here btw 900-950k- 08065360441.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You / NEED Spare Parts For Your CARs and SUVs? / Golf 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.