Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:12 PM

Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 (334646 Views)

Gtb Call For Test On 17&18 June,2012 / Vacancy!!! Advertised On The 6th Of June 2012 / Private Home Teacher For An Ssce Student (may/june 2012) Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by HALLofFAME: 12:38am On Oct 21, 2014
mapist:

D CLASS u av FAILED to have is what I'd show u by not replying dis msg with ur poor usage of grammar in d 1st 4 lines.smh..
....Dats ur own cup of tea.....because of desperate bankers wannabe graduates like u who think u can't survive wit out GTbank and tolerate nonsense ,dats why a bank will be holdin a recruitment process 4 almost a year because dey knw u would still be jobless....As 4 me I knw my worth ,I am an asset and not a liabilty 2 any organization....I won't accept d TS invite, am beta off with my new job ..wish u all gud luck and pls have an exit plan wen u start workin wit GTbank ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Mannylex(m): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2014
HALLofFAME:
...........Hello mr jealousy ,if u dn't ave direction in life,it doesn't mean oda won't have .I work with one of the top 10 highest payin Federal Parastatal and I will be goin abroad soon 4 anoda conference . I ave atleast 3 bankers in my family who are senior managers and I knw d A to Z of banking....By d time i will get my PHD and become a Director General in d future ....I guess u will be in d street of Lagos beggin akara sellers 4 deposit hahaha dats if u are lucky 2 still be employed wit GTbank or u may be tellin ur children ur pathetic story of d good old days u were a banker and how u were sacked....By den I would be holding meetins with ministers ,Governors and Senators on how 2 divide d national cake..

Guy, you should be more mature than this. The fact that God has blessed you does not mean you should come and spit venom on people. The same gtb that you are ranting about was a job you so wanted too. So don't come and make others feel bad for no reason.

Congrats on your new job.

6 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2014
HALLofFAME:
...........Hello mr jealousy ,if u dn't ave direction in life,it doesn't mean oda won't have .I work with one of the top 10 highest payin Federal Parastatal and I will be goin abroad soon 4 anoda conference . I ave atleast 3 bankers in my family who are senior managers and I knw d A to Z of banking....By d time i will get my PHD and become a Director General in d future ....I guess u will be in d street of Lagos beggin akara sellers 4 deposit hahaha dats if u are lucky 2 still be employed wit GTbank or u may be tellin ur children ur pathetic story of d good old days u were a banker and how u were sacked....By den I would be holding meetins with ministers ,Governors and Senators on how 2 divide d national cake..

Boss, God sees my heart, as much as im genuinely happy for you about your new job, I think this commemt was "just too much"....you shouldn't have gone this far. ...I dont think his comment reels jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2014
HALLofFAME:
....Dats ur own cup of tea.....because of desperate bankers wannabe graduates like u who think u can't survive wit out GTbank and tolerate nonsense ,dats why a bank will be holdin a recruitment process 4 almost a year because dey knw u would still be jobless....As 4 me I knw my worth ,I am an asset and not a liabilty 2 any organization....I won't accept d TS invite, am beta off with my new job ..wish u all gud luck and pls have an exit plan wen u start workin wit GTbank ....
bros, relax o. Pls, wc of d fed para? I mean d name..
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by prettyface06(f): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
HALLofFAME:
Hello HALLofFAME , I think immaturity has so beclouded your common sense of reasoning. This piece is not an insult but an advice that will help you if you follow it. Say less and pray to God for direction. Never talk less about anybody's future cos you cant see it. He can become the CBN Governor tomorrow if God says so. And you can become nothing if you don't work on your pride and manners. God gave that Job to you, I want you to know that. So please don't come here and make noise about it like it was through your own power that you got the Job. I have gone through this thread thoroughly and I didn't see anyone with your attitude. We all are one family here working together for a bright future through God. May be you should open your own thread of FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB and see how it goes. Meanwhile, Congrats on your Job and all the best. Cheers!!!

8 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrSirwhite: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
prettyface06:

Hello HALLofFAME , I think immaturity has so beclouded your common sense of reasoning. This piece is not an insult but an advice that will help you if you follow it. Say less and pray to God for direction. Never talk less about anybody's future cos you cant see it. He can become the CBN Governor tomorrow if God says so. And you can become nothing if you don't work on your pride and manners. God gave that Job to you, I want you to know that. So please don't come here and make noise about it like it was through your own power that you got the Job. I have gone through this thread thoroughly and I didn't see anyone with your attitude. We all are one family here working together for a bright future through God. May be you should open your own thread of FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB and see how it goes. Meanwhile, Congrats on your Job and all the best. Cheers!!!
I would term it as a prolific dissertation carefully orchestrated by pretty face. U actually hit de nail @de head. At dis juncture, I would lyk to reawaken our consciousness to de fact dat we still need to be united nd focused. Let us not be distracted

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
[/color][color=#770077]
In this coming week, goodnews will be our portion.
As many that are awaiting TS invite, this week will be our week of rejoicing and singing 'surulere'.

Wishing you all a lovely week.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by prettyface06(f): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
Good evening to you all, this thread is sooooooo dry and boring. All the Dudes and the Babes them are hiding now oh, the moment they see a post like "TS invite rolling in, check your inbox", they will all come out from their hiding places, looooooooooooolz. Keep the FAITH alive, its close. Cheers!!!

4 Likes

Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by FynIjebuChic(f): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
finally!....

october is coming to an end!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Lawatog: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
FynIjebuChic:
finally!....

october is coming to an end!

You wanna let person's BP rise abi? Lol.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by nykypearl: 2:21am On Nov 04, 2014
Happy new month nairalanders,pls I dnt really know what's happening.I was invited for documentation but was cancelled without any reason and I haven't heard from gtb since then.pls I just wanna know I'm not the only one in dis kind of situation. I wrote the test On june 24.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Xtaceeey: 5:37am On Nov 04, 2014
Hello All,

How are you doing? I used to be on this thread sometimes ds yr. I wrote ma test in september, documentatn in january,and so on.

I became so busy I didnt have much tym 4 NL, don't worry when u get into TS u wud understand. I decided to come encourage you guys, D key is patience, d next TS class is gonna be a fun and intensive one. I dont knw wen anyway bt extra patience does it. Find sometin 2kip ursef busy in the interim.

4dose in the stages, u wud get called. Gtbank would always get back 2u +vely.

I wish u all success as you pursue a career wt gtbank most esp EngrDozzyMary 4ur patience.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2014
nykypearl:
Happy new month nairalanders,pls I dnt really know what's happening.I was invited for documentation but was cancelled without any reason and I haven't heard from gtb since then.pls I just wanna know I'm not the only one in dis kind of situation. I wrote the test On june 24.

De shud hv dia reason(s), anyway u r nt alone. Engrsirwhite n co got same msg, just chill.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 6:42am On Nov 04, 2014
Xtaceeey:
Hello All,

How are you doing? I used to be on this thread sometimes ds yr. I wrote ma test in september, documentatn in january,and so on.

I became so busy I didnt have much tym 4 NL, don't worry when u get into TS u wud understand. I decided to come encourage you guys, D key is patience, d next TS class is gonna be a fun and intensive one. I dont knw wen anyway bt extra patience does it. Find sometin 2kip ursef busy in the interim.

4dose in the stages, u wud get called. Gtbank would always get back 2u +vely.

I wish u all success as you pursue a career wt gtbank most esp EngrDozzyMary 4ur patience.

Tnx bozz, we really missed u guys hia. Trust ur TS ws gr8 n posting favourable,sucex too in ur career.

To all of us hia, esp our bozz mapist i knw d waiting hv nt bn easy. So sure we r closer, lets exercise a little mor patience n stay +ve we ll all get dia by his grace! #Teampatience...
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrSirwhite: 7:42am On Nov 04, 2014
nykypearl:
We r 2geda dear. Dia is dis therapy called patience, wic is usually meant 2be taken 3tyms daily, am sure it wil help. Lolz. Initially i was scared cos i thought i was de only one bt seein others in my shoes has allayed my fears 2an extent. Gtb's recruitment requires a great deal of patience. Jst hang on dia, dey wil definitely call. #Teampatience
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by mikestate: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2014
My gtbank documentation was cancelled on the 18th of September. Please I would love to know of anybody has been called for his or her documentation. Thanks
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2014
Someone should help me with gt bank test format. I heard its 50 questions in 25minutes and I am having cold feet already!. Please help with the format
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
temiosunrinde:
Someone should help me with gt bank test format. I heard its 50 questions in 25minutes and I am having cold feet already!. Please help with the format

Dnt tink dia is any PQ up 4 grab, just prep 4 basic maths, verbal, current affairs n few abstract. Doz who wrote nt 2 lng shud tell wat it luks lyk. Were u invited 4 a test?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
just got a mail that I shld cum for documentation .....bt d ish is I did documentation since July already...im awaiting panel invite and not documentation. ...pls anyone in my shoes?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by stainlessnature: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
same here @moneybag. i also did my doc. in July. Anyway, we just need to do the needful. It's still better than no mail at all. We will all make it
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
moneybag4411:
just got a mail that I shld cum for documentation .....bt d ish is I did documentation since July already...im awaiting panel invite and not documentation. ...pls anyone in my shoes?

Dnt nd 2 panic, u can reply d mail stating u hv done ur documentatn b4 nw!

Finally, d thread is geting busy again.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Lawatog: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
EngrDozzyMary:

Dnt nd 2 panic, u can reply d mail stating u hv done ur documentatn b4 nw!

Finally, d thread is geting busy again.
Bro, Quite an age. Hope you're good. Any latest news on next TS ?@ Dozzymarry.
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrSirwhite: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Just got a mail for documentation. who else is with me?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 12:21am On Nov 11, 2014
Lawatog:
Bro, Quite an age. Hope you're good. Any latest news on next TS ?@ Dozzymarry.

Ntin hia, any gist 4rm u? Lets just bé hpful anyway!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 12:23am On Nov 11, 2014
EngrSirwhite:
just got a mail for documentation. who else is with me?

Congrats bozz!
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrSirwhite: 12:24am On Nov 11, 2014
EngrDozzyMary:

Congrats bozz!
Tanks bro
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by flipstyle(m): 12:35am On Nov 11, 2014
Hello peeps...pls anyone done his/her medicals and awaiting training skul?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 11, 2014
EngrDozzyMary:

Dnt tink dia is any PQ up 4 grab, just prep 4 basic maths, verbal, current affairs n few abstract. Doz who wrote nt 2 lng shud tell wat it luks lyk. Were u invited 4 a test?
Not exactly i am trying to use a network for test invitation. I will pm you sir
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 7:12am On Nov 11, 2014
flipstyle:
Hello peeps...pls anyone done his/her medicals and awaiting training skul?

So many hia i guess, wn ws ur medicals?
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by flipstyle(m): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2014
@dozzymary...last week thursday (6th). A batch in training should be concluded november twenty-something
Re: Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012 by EngrDozzyMary(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
flipstyle:
@dozzymary...last week thursday (6th). A batch in training should be concluded november twenty-something

Yea, we hrd same. congrats, lets hp de call 4 TS sn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (161) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.