Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him (4333 Views)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ebera(f): 12:46am On Jun 15, 2012
I used 2 b in love wif my bf of 1 year +,neglecting my child hood love who til date treasures me.my bf had faults bt I stil stood by him,he has a non-chalant attitude,hardly calls wen he travels.mite nt hear frm Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ 4 upto a week,yet ok wif it.I accepted all dt wen I gt 2 know dt it was his way of reationship.not withstanding he has never ever asked me 4 one day if my undies needed replacement or even if I wanna do my hair,yet I never complained dt he knt jst stay n offer financial or caring help,kos I hardly ask 4 tns.
All ds yl,I preferred him 2 my 35 yrs old child hood lover.am 21.bt I called a spade a spade wen my blacberry waz stolen at gun point wen he was seeing me off,the day I went 2 see him.the rogues took both his Nokia n my Blackberry.I felt lyk,I wz gonna die.jst some mnths later,I noticed dt he wz now using a blackberry,nt even concerned abt me.I understood he is a student n mite nt afford 2 get me a blackberry,bt I got pissed at his height of selfishness.so dis vεяч act of his made me reciprocate d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ lv my child hood frnd had 4 me.kos I waited 4 close to 4 Months,yet he never discuSsed his new phone wif me.Now,am in a total relationship wif my childhood frnd who adores n respects my emmotions.I saw myself not over thinking as I used 2 do then.I think I'm happy nw.though I can't call of d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ relationship,bt he shLd use his tongue n count his teeth.am I wrong in d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ decision I took?
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ijebabe: 1:00am On Jun 15, 2012
It was hard for me to properly understand what you were saying because of the shorthand and that annoying BB thing!
What I can say is if you want to go back to ur childhood love then break it off with ur boyfriend no matter how bad he has treated you. You do not have to do it face to face but a phone call should suffice. It seems like you both are not on the same page in the relationship and it's obvious from ur post that he doesn't love you, not because he doesn't give you money and buy you things but his lack of concern for your wellbeing.
No one can live your life for you, you have decided to be with ur childhood love and you know whats in ur heart much better than anyone so why do you care what we think? Just live your life the best way you can and learn from your experiences.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by 190: 1:05am On Jun 15, 2012
Another Nigerian girl obviously pissed with that BF cos shes simply clueless
on how to steal money from him all under the notion of dating

why do these girls never get tired of stealing people's money

UNA nor dey taya!!

Please OP - date your childhood friend you hear
dont worry he would get you a BB, dats what you would eat till you die faint one day

smh - such cheapness reeks me off
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ebera(f): 1:56am On Jun 15, 2012
I doubt if Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ understood d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ msg,even b4 I started dating him,I already had a blacberry.d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ same blackberry ave gt,witout his help.my family is well above average.all I eva wanted wz dt tender care.hw kan my bf of 1yr + nt even boast of contributing N1 2 my well being.dts absurd.I fnk ave gt my life back.
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Metalgoong(m): 2:22am On Jun 15, 2012
Nonsense!!
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by lavita2(f): 2:26am On Jun 15, 2012
ebera: I doubt if Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ understood d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ msg,even b4 I started dating him,I already had a blacberry.d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ same blackberry ave gt,witout his help.my family is well above average.all I eva wanted wz dt tender care.hw kan my bf of 1yr + nt even boast of contributing N1 2 my well being.dts absurd.I fnk ave gt my life back.

Your boyfriend is a student who probably drank garri for 6 months before buying a BB for himself. And now you that comes from a well above average family still wants him to buy you a BB, don't you think that's selfish? why are many girls materialistic nowadays?

1 Like

Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Mynd44: 2:27am On Jun 15, 2012
In my opinion, you deserved to have your BBC stolen. Cant you just type normally?

1 Like

Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Odunnu: 2:32am On Jun 15, 2012
You are 21 and crazily in love with a 35year old dude? C'mon girl.

2 Likes

Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by SAFO(m): 2:48am On Jun 15, 2012
From what I can gather, if he's 35 and you're 21. What you call childhood lover is called molestation to us sane people.
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by tellwisdom: 2:56am On Jun 15, 2012
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Mynd44: 3:03am On Jun 15, 2012
SAFO: From what I can gather, if he's 35 and you're 21. What you call childhood lover is called molestation to us sane people.

1 Like

Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by sweetroyalty(f): 3:26am On Jun 15, 2012
Odunnu: You are 21 and crazily in love with a 35year old dude? C'mon girl.

Okayyy!!! Damn, was she 3 when she met him?? cheesy
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by sweetroyalty(f): 5:14am On Jun 15, 2012
Mynd_44: From what I can gather, if he's 35 and you're 21. What you call childhood lover is called molestation to us sane people.

Word!!!!!
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 15, 2012
even me that's got a job, way things are right now, if my girlfriend wants a new BB that badly, she better go get it herself! @poster, you are an annoying little girl.

1 Like

Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by acidtalk: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2012
ebera: I doubt if Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ understood d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ msg,even b4 I started dating him,I already had a blacberry.d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ same blackberry ave gt,witout his help.my family is well above average.all I eva wanted wz dt tender care.hw kan my bf of 1yr + nt even boast of contributing N1 2 my well being.dts absurd.I fnk ave gt my life back.

You really sound like a 21years old who is quite immature and naïve.

Didn't you realize your boyfriend was a student before you accepted to date him?
So from his little money that is barely enough for him you want him to buy undies, blackberry and even do your hair for you? You sure are in dream land.

I totally understand your plight of him not offering to replace your phone even though it was him you went to visit when it got stolen. But don't you also think you went back to your childhood lover to satisfy your 'hungry tongue'?

You admitted you don't love him in more than 3 places (give or take), but yet now claim you have rest of mind. Obviously because he is buying you things.

My Judgement is : you have been found guilty of 5 count charges on Cheating, lying, emotional deceit, greed and GOLD DIGGING. You are hereby sentenced to the world book of Gold diggers.

Case Dismissed!!!

2 Likes

Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 15, 2012
undecided Again...am lost!
Did they not steal his own Nokia too? The guy is a student probably hustling and u want him to buy u a bb and pay for a hair??
Do u not reek of selfishness??
And its not as if u do not enjoy the companionship,fun and sex EQUALLY!!!!

1 Like

Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by 190: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2012
smh @ OP undecided
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Lisa1: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]thanks a lot tongue
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2012
@op,
So u were 6 when he was 20? Are u sure u know the meaning of childhood?
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ebera(f): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2012
Oooo pls,Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ guys shld cut dt crap ok?I never wanted a blackberry frm him,all I ever wanted wz a caring attitude.Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ guys talkn,hw kn your phone n your gf's phone get snatched @ the same time.Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ never bothered abt hw she was copn,or even get her a nokia torch 2 b using,all you kud do is to get yourself a blacberry n never bothered abt d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ gal tou say you truly love?check it out dudes n dnt be sentimental.
As 4 my childhood frnd,ave always know him since my primary sch,bt d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feelings came in my ss2.so b thoughtful guys.

1 Like

Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ebera(f): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2012
Oooo pls,Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ guys shld cut dt crap ok?I never wanted a blackberry frm him,all I ever wanted wz a caring attitude.Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ guys talkn,hw kn your phone n your gf's phone get snatched @ the same time.Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ never bothered abt hw she was copn,or even get her a nokia torch 2 b using,all you kud do is to get yourself a blacberry n never bothered abt d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ gal tou say you truly love?check it out dudes n dnt be sentimental.
As 4 my childhood frnd,ave always know him since my primary sch,bt d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feelings came in my ss2.so b thoughtful guys.Age isn'† a barrier wen my emmotions are involved ok?
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2012
ebera: Oooo pls,Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ guys shld cut dt crap ok?I never wanted a blackberry frm him,all I ever wanted wz a caring attitude.Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ guys talkn,hw kn your phone n your gf's phone get snatched @ the same time.Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ never bothered abt hw she was copn,or even get her a nokia torch 2 b using,all you kud do is to get yourself a blacberry n never bothered abt d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ gal tou say you truly love?check it out dudes n dnt be sentimental.
As 4 my childhood frnd,ave always know him since my primary sch,bt d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ feelings came in my ss2.so b thoughtful guys.

IGBO GIRLS EHN, *SMH* U ARE A VERY HEARTLESS GIRL.
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by kpolli(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2012
ebera: I used 2 b in love wif my bf of 1 year +,neglecting my child hood love who til date treasures me.my bf had faults bt I stil stood by him,he has a non-chalant attitude,hardly calls wen he travels.mite nt hear frm Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ 4 upto a week,yet ok wif it.I accepted all dt wen I gt 2 know dt it was his way of reationship.not withstanding he has never ever asked me 4 one day if my undies needed replacement or even if I wanna do my hair,yet I never complained dt he knt jst stay n offer financial or caring help,kos I hardly ask 4 tns.
All ds yl,I preferred him 2 my 35 yrs old child hood lover.am 21.bt I called a spade a spade wen my blacberry waz stolen at gun point wen he was seeing me off,the day I went 2 see him.the rogues took both his Nokia n my Blackberry.I felt lyk,I wz gonna die.jst some mnths later,I noticed dt he wz now using a blackberry,nt even concerned abt me.I understood he is a student n mite nt afford 2 get me a blackberry,bt I got pissed at his height of selfishness.so dis vεяч act of his made me reciprocate d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ lv my child hood frnd had 4 me.kos I waited 4 close to 4 Months,yet he never discuSsed his new phone wif me.Now,am in a total relationship wif my childhood frnd who adores n respects my emmotions.I saw myself not over thinking as I used 2 do then.I think I'm happy nw.though I can't call of d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ relationship,bt he shLd use his tongue n count his teeth.am I wrong in d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ decision I took?

Your just a gold digger. . . Keep digging with ur new/old childhood love
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ebera(f): 11:21am On Jun 15, 2012
Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ guys are jst being vεяч sentimental here.nt considering my own path
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ITbomb(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
Don't tell me, u started bleeping from primary school , maybe ur brains have been Bleep out, can't you see you are not in a relationship, you r just someone's Fcukmate, and Fcukmate don't deserve a caring attitude.
We call it Pay as you go
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2012
ebera: Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ guys are jst being vεяч sentimental here.nt considering my own path
i hate ur fonts Gosh and ur problem is your problem. Deal with it.
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2012
bennyraz: i hate ur fonts Gosh and ur problem is your problem. Deal with it.

Seconded!
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by kilokeys(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2012
Lmao... Brothers give this sister a break
@op.. U scare me . Seriously.. Ask ur momma what she had to take to stick with ur poppa.. This ish is so very minute.. I hv seen worse guys.. So dating peter to pay paul is so so annoying.. Neither of the two guys has ur 100 percent love. Smh
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ijebabe: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2012
kpolli:

Your just a gold digger. . . Keep digging with ur new/old childhood love
WTF? Why did you quote me? I don't give a rats a[i]s[/i]s about you, fuckface. Mtcheeeeew.
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by kpolli(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
ijebabe:
WTF? Why did you quote me? I don't give a rats a[i]s[/i]s about you, fuckface. Mtcheeeeew.

Sorry, ma binu. . . Was meant to quote the poster grin grin grin grin grin grin

No vex ooo
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by ijebabe: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2012
kpolli:

Sorry, ma binu. . . Was meant to quote the poster grin grin grin grin grin grin

No vex ooo
Ok no worries smiley
Re: His Mere Act Dwindled My Love For Him by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2012
ijebabe:
Ok no worries smiley
what r u now feeling like SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

how would you address your mother-inlaw if she is younger than you? / She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander / Virgins Or Non-virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.