Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With (5131 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / She Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 26, 2007
gill
Re: With by adetina(f): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2007
eek!! this is looking ugly, but 1st i must know your definition of "took advantage of her" as in raped her?? if so, u can in no way hate her. as a friend of over 6 yrs, i think she'll need your support if this traumatic thing has indeed happened to her, especially since u said she feels guilt behind it.

now if she willingly gave it up to him, ask yourself some things: what was your true status with her? u say fond (i think) of each other, but what exactly was that? what do u call building stages? any titles established?
if no, then u have no true claim to her, but 4 your attachment, and things need to be clarified.
on the other hand, if u two were supposed to be exclusive, maybe warning bells are sounding?? infidelity @ this such an early stage?? and w/out use of condom too? hmm, idk undecided
is there an issue of distance? if u are far, and the "friend" is near, consider that. perhaps she cannot handle it, and u should leave well enough alone. idk the details, so,
there's a popable thread between love and hate - cuidado!

hope u get adequate help in your dilemma
Re: With by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2007
she was in his place, he kinda force her without a condom. In the longrun he kinda have it in a proper
way ( with a condom ). I guess she gave consent to dat. undecided

is there an issue of distance? if u are far, and the "friend" is near, consider that. perhaps she cannot handle it, and u should leave well enough alone. idk the details, so,

Yeah, there is a distance thing here, we where together 3 weeks back, so what the hell?
Re: With by Pain(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2007
I See You Are A Fine Guy. Why Not Just Fire Her. Get Yourself An Angel And Marry Immediately. Ask Your Mum to Shop 4 One 4 You. My Mum Just Got Me Mine 2 Years Ago. Make Sure She Is As Fine As You. ( Dont Waste Your Talent cheesy). Come You Even Look Familiar. We Must Have Met At The FinebOyz Club!

Thats What My Mum Did. Watch Out For The Next Miss Nigeria in About 18 Years! cheesy I'm Going Home Soon. I Need to Settle And Keep These Zombies (Blood Suckers At Bay) Luckily for Me Shes Someone Ive Always Known. shocked shocked !

I'm tempted to Post Our Pics But You Know What? No Need. I Have Caused A lot of Pain Already. Ive Always But Its Not My Fault Its My Mums Angel Eyes I Took. Thats Why I'm Called The Pain grin
Re: With by Damoche10: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2007
Haba! If ya parents sabi the girl wetin them go tell u be say

make u waka far. What of if u go abroad? wetin for happen?

Abeg make u spare us the gist. MY GUY WAKA FAR!

MY PEOPLE WETIN UNA SEE TO THIS ONE OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Re: With by BigWood(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2007
Forget about her and move on
Re: With by almondjoy(f): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2007
These are the kinds of people you will keep meeting since you decided to sow your wild oats till almost 33 years old.  You should have been married at age 30.  So get serious with your life and settle down and quit horsing around.  As for the lady in question--when you are used to doing certain things it is difficult to stop.  The lady is only doing what she knows how to do best--jump from bed to bed--searching for validation and acceptance--since players like you have shaped and molded her emotional being.

So take heart--for you are only reaping what you have sowed in the past. As your lips are sealed not being able to spend time with her on her birthday--you too were probably up to no good! kiss

The older you get the less "quality" people to chose from.  All you have around is a bunch of "recycled dysfunctional undesireble elements"--gambling away their lives in strange beds!---Medically and psychologically damaged goods walking around like human beings!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh---Thank you father for sparing me such heartache! cool

I really pity females not married by 25 and males by 30!  In this day and age?--With diseases every where? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  God forbid!

Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: With by t0kunb0(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2007
& she just had 2 go & sleep wif sumoda guy

undecided shocked angry
Re: With by yewaman1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2007
bust the sh, ! pandon me
Re: With by omuanp(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2007
Thank God she's just a babe not wife. get rid of her as quick as possible and pls make sure u f**k her very well (if u havent) b4 ripping her out of ur life grin

please let her know the reason.
Re: With by Faitymine(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2007
She be Ashawo! shocked
What kind of apology is that? cry
She should be going without any second thought, what if you're out of the country, what do you think will happen?
I knew the guy doesn't forced her remember! grin Just let her go please, she's a bitch and a punk!!!
Re: With by akaluka: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2007
this story na lie!
no woman will admit she had sex with another except she just wants to
make you feel rejected or wants to dump you
Re: With by almondjoy(f): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2007
We all know that[b] ALL [/b] these stories are lies--but we can still have fun with the posters since their stories are real somewhere in this planet.  Hey, it is the Xmas season.

Tis the season to be jolly!

Make them dey bring the stories--all na cheap entertainment--costs nothing! wink
Re: With by BlackMamba(m): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2007
Do people make up silly stories to generate responses (as I just did), or is it a case of people getting more stupid by the day
Re: With by eleven(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ Poster,

My guy flee. Found myself in that kind of situation before. A relationship of 5 years. Couldn't see her in school on one of her birthdays due to something she knows about, but bought enough presents for her and drop in her house. Couldn't call, no GSM then. The result- someone else pick her up from school and sleep with her all through the weekend.

How did I know? She told me herself, said I was too nice to her and whenever she sees me, her heart troubles her. thought deeply over it, I forgave her and a year plus later she slept with the same guy again and still confessed it. Had to run. It wasn't funny. Had to beg GOD to free me from whatever feelings I had for her. At last my prayers were answered and I left without looking back till today.

For the past 5 years she has been begging to come back, calling herself a fool for allowing me go. She still called 2 weeks ago and sent me text on the fool stuff.

It was very painful then but when I look back now I laugh and thank my GOD for releasing me from her grip. Learnt a lot, the experience changed me for the better. You will be tempted to receive her, you will tell yourself things like "after all she was being honest" and a lot more, I did same thing. Whatever your decisions are,  I wish you luck!
Re: With by eleven(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2007
akaluka:

this story na lie!
no woman will admit she had sex with another except she just wants to
make you feel rejected or wants to dump you

I disagree with you. You are yet to really understand women. A woman can love you so much to confess anything emotionally without realising the immediate consequence until she has said it. I do not think the guy is lying because I have had misfortune (now fortune) of passing through almost similar situation in the past. Not every post is a fib. Rather than judge people post try and learn a lesson from the response other people give on an issue.
Re: With by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 1:36am On Nov 27, 2007
@POSTER

NOW ITS YOUR TURN FU CKING LOKING FOR SYMPATHY? ABI, MEN OR WOMEN, YOU ARE ALL FU CKING CHEATING BEHIND EACHOTHER. WHATS NEW ABOUT THIS. MAKING ME LAUGH. GO AWAY AND THINK OF SOMEOTHER STORY
Re: With by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 1:39am On Nov 27, 2007
@POSTER

NOW ITS YOUR TURN FU CKING LOKING FOR SYMPATHY? ABI, MEN OR WOMEN, YOU ARE ALL FU CKING CHEATING BEHIND EACHOTHER. WHATS NEW ABOUT THIS. MAKING ME LAUGH. GO AWAY AND THINK OF SOMEOTHER STORY
Re: With by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 1:39am On Nov 27, 2007
@POSTER

Re: With by ginnie(f): 4:49am On Nov 27, 2007
Abeg leave the girl jare!

just because you were not there on her birthday, she goes around sleeping with a guy.

It could not have been a case of rape (cos she went visiting the guy and spent the night in his place), even if she claims she went visiting to kill boredom - it was getting late 6 ,7, 8 O'clock and she still did not go home. What message was she passing to the guy? Now, she's telling you that the guy took advantage of her. That's rubbish!!!

It's not like she doesn't know the reason why you could not make it for her birthday. It could have been a different case.

How about her other girlfriends, couldn't she have visited any of them to kill boredom? Or were they all with their boyfriends celebrating their birthdays on that particular day

I feel she's been doing it for a long time. She just decided to confess because she felt you may find out soon.

It's girls like this that make guys feel that all girls are cheats.

If you DO NOT CHEAT ON HER, then you can SAY SHE FAILED YOU, but if you do, then 2 CAN PLAY THE GAME sad

Cheers!
Re: With by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2007
hey fellas,

this is no cooked story, it did happen.

Do y'all knw that i took a trip down yesterday to meet up with her, just to hear her say it to ma face.

Cos i could not believe it through the phone, it really did happen. She could not tell me

the guy's name and what he does for living.

She even has the guts to pick up his call to let him know that was around her, it call lasted for 8minutes with enough
gist and laugh. He was even begging her to pass the phone to me.

I got so paranoid. I just slept off with anger and left this morning with a goodbye note

I would have giving her a silly hardcore Bleep before leaving   maybe i did
Re: With by dot2002(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2007
u have no leg to stand on hopeless romantic
Re: With by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2007
Spineless d ick
Re: With by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2007
is that the rite word for ma undecided
Re: With by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2007
is that the rite word for ma  undecided
Re: With by Bawss1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2007
Why are they hating on u Kamura? Seems  folks aint got nice words for u sad
Re: With by sammy6(m): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2007
Advantage my foot.
Re: With by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2007
What else to say to him? Cant control his chic
Re: With by Akinagirl(f): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2007
wow, she has no respect for you. She had the nerve to sit up there talk talk and laugh with this guy in your face. Give it up, shes playing you and you are letting her, whats so special about her let her go. tongue
Re: With by kkycee(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2007
4get her and move on with your life,she does not have respect for your and she will never do.i have been with such a girl b/4.let me tell you she will do it again.those are the type of girls some call loose pant girl.

it is better that you know now.because such a girl wont care sleeping with your brothers if you end up with her .good girls are hard to find.but someday you will find one
Re: With by saucekid(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2007
*nice story,when do we get to read part 2?*
Re: With by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2007
   What else to say to him? Cant control his chic       

@ ADICK

I can see u have a chain round your chick's waist.  grin
please, don't let her go peeing, she might end up getting pregnant for someone else   undecided

Well she called and still told me to fogive her. But my mind is made up.

*nice story,when do we get to read part 2?*         

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The WOMEN Placed??? / Help! !! Have I Lost My Girl. / I Just Want To Put The Tip In I Swear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.