Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence (19363 Views)

Test Your Brain- Which Path Will Lead To The Cheese / Test Your I.Q!!!!! / Test Your Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Sam went to the market with his Dog. He rode on a horse, yet walked. The horses's name was victory and the dog was from South Africa.

What is the name of the dog that went to the market?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by keandre: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
"Yet"
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by keandre: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
simdam500:
Sam went to the market with his Dog. He rode on a horse, yet walked. The horses's name was victory and the dog was from South Africa.

What is the name of the dog that went to the market?

yet
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
It was Sam's 21st birthday eve, & his 3 best friends promised to surprise him with d best gift ever in the morning of his birthday... Sam went to bed eager.

The next morning, STILL SLEEPING QUIETLY, ... There was a knock on Sam's door... With his three friends holdin 3 large boxes each. One was filled with shoes, one had a plasma TV, and the last had a computer.

What does he open first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by keandre: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
coming
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
A friend asked this simple question, and I went dumb for close to 30 seconds. #=-S

Half a million plus half a billion is equals to what?

Don't use a calculator, don't write down, Use ur head.
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
simdam500:
It was Sam's 21st birthday eve, & his 3 best friends promised to surprise him with d best gift ever in the morning of his birthday... Sam went to bed eager.

The next morning, STILL SLEEPING QUIETLY, ... There was a knock on Sam's door... With his three friends holdin 3 large boxes each. One was filled with shoes, one had a plasma TV, and the last had a computer.

What does he open first?

the answer to this is; from the above context, the bold is "sleeping quietly " so the first thing he opened is his closed eyes!!!
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
I'm sure we all have been asked this riddle when we were kids.. but lets bring the memories back

Why is 6 afraid of 7? grin
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
What Seven-letter word has hundreds of letters in it? lipsrsealed
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
A Carpenter was in a terrible hurry. He had to work as quickly as possible to cut a very heavy 10 foot plank into 10 equal parts.

If it takes 1 minute per cut. How long will it take him to get the 10 equal pieces?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
simdam500: What Seven-letter word has hundreds of letters in it? lipsrsealed

mail box
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
David has been trapped in a room and is thinking of his escape. The room has only 2 possible exits: two doors

Through the first door is a room constructed with magnifying glasses. The hot sun instantly fries anything or anyone that enters.

Through the second door is a room full of knives, swords that makes it impossible for anything/anyone to take a step without being cut

How does David escape?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
This one is kinda tricky..

It's Raining at midnight. Will there be sunny weather in 72 hours?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
FAMILY TREE

I'm a married woman. John's son is my daughter's father. What is my relationship to John?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by IamLEGEND1: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2014
simdam500:
I'm sure we all have been asked this riddle when we were kids.. but lets bring the memories back

Why is 6 afraid of 7? grin

coz 7 eight 9
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2014
IamLEGEND1:

coz 7 eight (cool/ate 9

cool
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
simdam500:
A cab driver picked a lady who was a talkative. He didn't want to engage in conversation, so he pretended to be deaf & dumb

He pointed to his mouth and ears to indicate that he could neither speak nor hear. After she alighted, he pointed to the meter so that she could see how much she owed.

She paid him and walked off. Then she realized that he could not have been a deaf mute. How did she know?
he knew where to drop her so he must have heard her and she figured that out
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
simdam500:
A man was leaving on a business trip and stops by the office on the way to the airport. The night watchman stops him and say "Sir, don't take that flight. I had a dream last night that your plane crashed and every one would die".

The business man cancels his trip and sure enough, the plane crashes, killing everyone on board. The man rewards the watchman for saving his life, Then fires him.

Why?
he had a dream, meaning he was sleeping on duty!!!!
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
simdam500:
David has been trapped in a room and is thinking of his escape. The room has only 2 possible exits: two doors

Through the first door is a room constructed with magnifying glasses. The hot sun instantly fries anything or anyone that enters.

Through the second door is a room full of knives, swords that makes it impossible for anything/anyone to take a step without being cut

How does David escape?
he leaves through the first door at night
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
simdam500:
A Carpenter was in a terrible hurry. He had to work as quickly as possible to cut a very heavy 10 foot plank into 10 equal parts.

If it takes 1 minute per cut. How long will it take him to get the 10 equal pieces?
9 mins. he will cut 9 times to get ten equal pieces
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
There are thirty-nine letters in this sentence

A. True
B. False
C. Impossible to say
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mr. Baker and his wife have Four sons, and every of the sons has a sister.

How many are there in the family ?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
When Lilly was 4 years old, her sister Mary was half her age. Now Mary is 40 years old..

How old is Lilly?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
There are Nine children in the house. And only them are in the house...

A is ironing
B is watching TV
C is cooking
D is playing cards
E is bathing
F is listening to music
G is sleeping
I is dressing

And what is H doing right now?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Here's a simple one for y'all, I expect 80% to get this right.

Mother's name is Sixty two
Son's name is Fifty two
Daughter's name is Forty two

What's the fathers name?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
simdam500:
There are thirty-nine letters in this sentence
A. True
B. False
C. Impossible to say
simdam500:
Mr. Baker and his wife have Four sons, and every of the sons has a sister.
How many are there in the family ?
simdam500:
There are Nine children in the house. And only them are in the house...
A is ironing
B is watching TV
C is cooking
D is playing cards
E is bathing
F is listening to music
G is sleeping
I is dressing
And what is H doing right now?
simdam500:

Son's name is Fifty two

What's the fathers name?
simdam500:
When Lilly was 4 years old, her sister Mary was half her age. Now Mary is 40 years old..
How old is Lilly?
simdam500:

Son's name is Fifty two

What's the fathers name?

H is playing cards with D.

there are 7 people in that family-father, mother, four brothers and one sister
er.

fathers SURNAME is TWO

A) True, there are 39 letters in that sentence for real
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2015
blessedvisky: .

H is playing cards with D.

there are 7 people in that family-father, mother, four brothers and one sister
er.

fathers SURNAME is TWO

A) True, there are 39 letters in that sentence for real

Alright thanks... been busy lately but atleast we will decipher 2 puzzle each day
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2015
Let begin

Sherlock, A detective who was mere days from cracking an international smuggling ring has suddenly gone missing. While inspecting his last-known location, you find a note:

710 57735 34 5508 51 7718

Currently there are 3 suspects: Bill, John, and Todd. Can you break the detective's code and find the criminal's name?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2015
Four kids having five rocks each were playing a game in which they need to throw the rock at solid area in the water.

Kid1: Succeeded in throwing three rocks at solid area but one of the rock sunk.

Kid3: His aim was so bad that all rocks got sunk.

Kid4: He was awesome and none of the rocks got sunk.

Kid2 was the winner but was struck by a rock in the head and died.

Who killed Kid2 ?

Attempt these:
Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2015
In a hotel, a man was sleeping when he heard a knock on the door. He shifted the blanket and stepped down from the bed. He waked to the door and opened it to find a stranger standing outside.
Upon opening the gate, that stranger said, "Pardon me, I must have made a mistake. I thought this was my room."
The stranger then walked the corridor and climbed down the stairs. The man closed the door and immediately called the security. He asked them to arrest that stranger immediately.
Why did he asked them to arrest that stranger? What made him suspicious?

Attempt it:

What is at the end of a rainbow?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:

Alright thanks... been busy lately but atleast we will decipher 2 puzzle each day
all right oo. simdam is back!!!
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2015
simdam500:
In a hotel, a man was sleeping when he heard a knock on the door. He shifted the blanket and stepped down from the bed. He waked to the door and opened it to find a stranger standing outside.
Upon opening the gate, that stranger said, "Pardon me, I must have made a mistake. I thought this was my room."
The stranger then walked the corridor and climbed down the stairs. The man closed the door and immediately called the security. He asked them to arrest that stranger immediately.
Why did he asked them to arrest that stranger? What made him suspicious?

a rainbow doesn't have an end. its an effect of light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Make Luis Suarez Bite? (FIFA 2014 Playstation) / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / New Ps4 Games For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.