Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence (19368 Views)

Test Your Brain- Which Path Will Lead To The Cheese / Test Your I.Q!!!!! / Test Your Personality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Deandean: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
simdam500:
A cab driver picked a lady who was a talkative. He didn't want to engage in conversation, so he pretended to be deaf & dumb

He pointed to his mouth and ears to indicate that he could neither speak nor hear. After she alighted, he pointed to the meter so that she could see how much she owed.

She paid him and walked off. Then she realized that he could not have been a deaf mute. How did she know?
au dd e hear whr I was goin n hear dat iI was talking b4 givin sign of deafness
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Deandean: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
simdam500:
"Jack is taller than Peter, and Bill is shorter than Jack."

Which of the following statements is most accurate?

(a) Bill is taller than Peter
(b) Bill is shorter than Peter
(c) Bill is as tall as Peter
(d) It is impossible to tell whether Bill or Peter is taller
d
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Brb... m coming embarassed
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
simdam500:
Brb... m coming embarassed
we are still waiting oo
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 9:46am On May 11, 2015
Funny Optical Illusion

At the very first glance, you can see a horn growing on the girl's head. So is she a devil child? No of course not. There is nothing like that entity once you move out of the horror movies. So what is it?

[img]https://3.bp..com/-yQD0-NQR504/VBdb8qugS-I/AAAAAAAAEDg/-D1QU8xTaV4/s1600/devil-child-funny-optical-illusion.jpg[/img]

blessedvisky
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by simdam500(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2015
Find the error in this picture

Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2015
simdam500:
Funny Optical Illusion

At the very first glance, you can see a horn growing on the girl's head. So is she a devil child? No of course not. There is nothing like that entity once you move out of the horror movies. So what is it?

[img]https://3.bp..com/-yQD0-NQR504/VBdb8qugS-I/AAAAAAAAEDg/-D1QU8xTaV4/s1600/devil-child-funny-optical-illusion.jpg[/img]

blessedvisky

its a cleared path in between the field.
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 3:24pm On May 11, 2015
harrysterol:

"mistake" is spelt as 'mistake' smiley
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 3:25pm On May 11, 2015
harrysterol:

"mistake" is spelt as 'mitsake' smiley
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by Yongi99(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
A young man walks through the forest. He comes to a bridge. In front of the bridge is a large man carrying an axe. The man says, "If you want to cross this bridge, you must tell me a statement. If I think the statement is true, you will be strangled to death. If I say the statement is false, your head will be chopped off." A few minutes later, the young man walked over the bridge, while the larger man stood pondering. What was the statement the young man had given?
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by blessedvisky(m): 3:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Yongi99:
A young man walks through the forest. He comes to a bridge. In front of the bridge is a large man carrying an axe. The man says, "If you want to cross this bridge, you must tell me a statement. If I think the statement is true, you will be strangled to death. If I say the statement is false, your head will be chopped off." A few minutes later, the young man walked over the bridge, while the larger man stood pondering. What was the statement the young man had given?
He said 'Buhari doesn't have a certificate' undecided
Re: Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence by ElGrecco(m): 9:18am On Jun 29, 2015
simdam500:
was no one able to solve this?
12 months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Make Luis Suarez Bite? (FIFA 2014 Playstation) / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / Answer Questions And Win A Recharge Card Read Details Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.