Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,371 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Anything Wrong With Marrying An Osu(outcast From Some Parts Of Igboland) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anything Wrong With Marrying An Osu(outcast From Some Parts Of Igboland) (823 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) / Is Anything Wrong With Marrying Your First Suitor? / Please Can Marrying Into An Osu Family Really Be Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Marrying An Osu(outcast From Some Parts Of Igboland) by boron10(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2012
It amazes me to know that segregation abounds among the igbos, and this also goes to show that some parts of this country are yet to even commence civilization. My igbo friend was dating a girl, both were so much into each other, a day barely passed without my friend mentioning the girl's name or calling her. I was so jealous oe their relationship that i alway pray for God to grant me someone i would love and would as well reciprocate my love like my friend and his babe. Nobody would have predicted that culture could sour this almost perfect relationship. It was not until this lady confessed to be an OSU that my friend started avoiding her like plague, he stopped picking her calls, never returned her text messages and whenever i talk to him about her he would tell me to mind my business.
So. I would like to know what is really wrong with marrying to so called outcast.

(1) (Reply)

Expectant Mothers To Hospital, Get N500 : FG Tells Birth Attendants / I Am SUPERWOMAN And You Are My SUPERMAN / Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.