Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,037 members, 7,807,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time (2885 Views)

A Parasitic Friendship, Should I Get Her Out Of My Life Or Correct Her / What Should I Do? My Boyfriend Said He Needs More Time / Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by oyarose(f): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2007
Am 25 and i have been in this relationship for up to two years.he stopped bothering me for sex when he discovered i was a virgin.we both graduated from school and he left for service.he always tell me he loves me and how we would get married as soon as he get a job.i love him so much,that i buy him gift anytime i have the opportunity to do so,and he welcome such with high appreciation.he got a job recently and his behaviour changed drastically towards me.ladies answer his calls and he claims their his collegues in the office.he talks to me anyhow he wants and never considers my feelings on his choice of word.he said and i quote,no man is indispensable,if you dont understand my stand,why not take your own decision based on what you feel about the relationship.this was a text i got when i told him i dont understand what was going on.pls advice me,do you feel he is stil in the rlship,or i should try and forget him so i could move on with my life?i love this guy so much and am highly dedicated to him.waiting to have your honest oppinion.
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by kilasos(f): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2007
@poster,ur boyfriend sounds quite immature,is he the same age as you?
or maybe he is just excited he got a new job.
If he talks to you with disrespect everytime,then maybe u have to reconsider?
No relationship is worth the stress.
If he loves u so much he would respect you.
cheers
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by almondjoy(f): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2007
Well he is right--no one is indispensable.  You need to move on and maybe someone out there would value your "sacred" midsecton.

The dude is getting his groove thing and you are here pining away?  Please my dear like the poster before me stated. 

No one/relationship is worth all that stress.  You are 25 years old and a "big girl" now. You should have had your first child by now. Please don't waste your time with this dude.  Please erase his number from your phone, delete all messages--including e-mails, get rid of all photograghs and cards so it will be easier to move on.

You need to learn to be like a "light switch". Turn on the lights to those who want to see you and switch it off instantly for for those who think you are invisible, so they can be invisible to you too--------Simple.

Never give in to emotional blackmail---maturity demands that--for you are special.  Think of yourself first before you think of others!

Goodluck sweetie! kiss
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by Nautillus(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2007
U neva know a true man till you give him power.

His new job gives him finantial freedom wchich translates to power.

He has access to a wide variety of gals now and he's beginning to feel boxed in by you.

Dont go begging 'cos that will ridicule you and your worth b4 him.

Give it some time to play out ok, if he comes back to the planet'cos he's presently on pluto now things will nomalise.

But be ready 4 the worse sha

goodluck

1 Like

Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by stag: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2007
he's got his grooove on n ur 're feeling like u r a sorry bag-a-sh*t. at some point every relationship needs part off for both to get thir skulls filled up with some brain mata- give him a break n groove on baby.

opps! Please erase his number from your phone, delete all messages, get rid of all photograghs and cards so it will be easier to move on.
for it is wiser to do so than hope he's soon coming around back to his brains

cheers!!!!!!!!
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by number4: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2007
well babe!move on with ur life he's not worth u it do u need him to spell it out totally? he's moved on so i recommend u do same and don't look down on yourself or feel bad cos only the best is out there waiting for you.

enjoy ur life joor!
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by celestine7(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2007
forget about him and move on with your life, i assure he will come begging,crying and looking for you. i can bet you on that.though i know it wont be easy to let go. cheers,
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by celestine7(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2007
fine thing joor
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by oyarose(f): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2007
thanks for all your wonderful replies,av gat to move on with my life.i know i ll be fine.God bless nairalanders.one love
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by almondjoy(f): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2007
Good girl! Please go and enjoy your life.

Nice Now that is a reasonable one. Others will come to Nairaland and spend 3 -5pages lamenting and wasting away.

Really nice to solve a problem in less than one page! kiss
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by aznshorty(f): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2007
Am a girl too and i can feel all what u're feeling now, u know it hurts when u stop w him, but it's honna end soon and everything will be alright smiley Just move on w ur life, u will find someone alese is worth w ur love more than him kiss will u well!!!
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by yimiton(f): 11:37am On Nov 27, 2007
oyarose:

thanks for all your wonderful replies,av got to move on with my life.i know i ll be fine.God bless nairalanders.one love

Hay! Wait a minute!
Before you move on or take all that important decision, give him a while. Did you say he just got a job?
Yes, it could be the excitment of the job that is getting into his head. He now sees a lot of 'big girls' around him and he's carried away with what he can do if he marries one of them and they make money together. But if he really cares about you, the excitement is sure to wear down after a little while and he'll be back.

You don't have to run around him or beg him to be with you. Just keep your cool and keep in touch. But no matter what you do, don't give him sex just to make him stay. Sex doesn't make guys stay, they stay only when they want to.

Take care of you, your body and your heart. If after a while you discover he's still in the negative, move on with your life and forget him.
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by jkpretty(f): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ Poster

I don't think u should keep in touch, just move on, act like his dead so perhaps, if he realizes his mistakes he could come back.

Don't place ur mind like u think he may come back. Although he could if u are deeply sure he once loved u.

Right now, don't give any attention to him, don't call him Ignore him totally. because i know this feeling that comes when u don't want to see somebody, any kind of move from u to him at this point will be very irritating to him. He needs to be freed. So free him ignore him, act very independent. This act shakes guys after sometimes becos they would have thought u can't do witout them.

Stay away from him as much as possible. People like dat, when they hear u've gotten a brilliant job urself, they ache to come back. Most importantly don't act like ur Age is getting on u to any guy at all.

Ur Sanity is most important, don't loose it cos of a guy.
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by mafolayomi(f): 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2007
Who be that guy wey dey fumble make he go self
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by lawalidowu(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ poster
I wont say u should move on. i am sure u dont want to move on. this love is a very complicated thing.
does he still call
does he come to c u or blames it on work
has he ever bought u stuff with his salary
ow long has he got this job
ow long have u guys been together?

i dont want u to leave him just like that. u can show in ur actions that u wanna leave but leave the back door open in case he comes begging. we may not know what we have until it dawns on us that we may be losing it.
what is the guarantee that the next guy wont be worse? lets make the best of what is in our reach before we dwell into the unknowm.
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by dot2002(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2007
Just give it some time, he might be playing away for now but it will never last long He will see reason soon enough, this guy never mistreated you before and he never hit you and you seem to get on fine before so he is obviously influence by some other fairly used girl, but he will learn and hopefully not the hard way. If you move on i hope you get a better man, because most of us out there are just useless to be honest,
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by angelchi(f): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2007
move on with ur life girl,there is more to life dan wating 4 a guy who does nt no ur worth.
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2007
I know majority have taken the vote but i actually agree with Yimiton on this one. it might just be a phase. Something new,,,, something special,,,,,, ayo technology

Don't make urself too availabe but dont lose him altogether.
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2007
not this love tale again? Enjoy your life, if not him someone else. Why worry yourself with this love etc , there is no value these days.

@Naija Haje

Whats the need to take anything seriously?
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by dot2002(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2007
try this it will calm you down, without the macho thingy

Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2007
@ADICK

there is absolutely no need for me to take anything seriously babe. Life is too short for that. that doesn't mean you can lose sight of the more important things in your life. By the way it's NaJa HaJe not Naija HaJe.
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2007
@Naja Haja

Apology for not writing your name correctly.

It makes me laugh when people start posting their advice even though they very well understand that true love does not exist or it is very rare these days. They take all these problems so seriously. Who the heck cares? Sorry babe, may be it is me an unemotional bugger.

BTW have I spelt your name corectly this time? I made sure that I dont write an 'i' in your name.
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ADICK

lol,,,,, u still didn't spell it right.
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2007
@Naja Haje

Sincere apologies once again but why you cant have a simple ID like mine, A PUSSY or some thing. It is just fun I dont mean to offend you. Honest
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by ifyalways(f): 12:13am On Nov 30, 2007
grin grin grin keep saving all your love for him while he keeps having the fun of his life. grin
girl nooooooo move on with your life please.just forget him and find someone that might value you and your yet to be touched abunna. wink
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by FactorChic(f): 12:18am On Nov 30, 2007
mafolayomi:

Who be that guy wey dey fumble make he go self

ABI O, TELL DEM!!!

Honey, don't even try to beg him, some guys don't know how precious what they have is until they loose it, I won't tell u to hope for smething better, d way he's acting, and I won't tell u not to hope for something better, just give him time, ignore d way he acts fo rnow, but really let him know u don't appreciate him talking to u with no respect, if he does nto seem to change, pls dump his sorry ass and move on, it's hard, nothing good comes easy, u will find someone who appreciate u, leave him alone!
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2007
@ADICK

simply because am not simple.
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by wham(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2007
The Love is Gone like the wind

Swoooooooshhhhhhh!
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2007
Naja Haje

Complexities of women beyond my understanding. Aint their any edu course to understand you then? I mean a woman.
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2007
@ADICK

of course there is . . . . . its called spending time with a woman.!.!.!
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2007
i wish
Re: Should I Go On With My Life Or Give Him More Time by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2007
Yeah baby. . . . . u wish (!)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? / Undergraduate Couples / Amazing Romantic Positions That Will Make Your Woman Love You More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.