Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (3913 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2012
Re: by EfemenaXY: 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
CC, You nor try sef! Me & Taryour nko? sad
Re: by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2012
//
Re: by Tgirl4real(f): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
Na wa o . . .

Now, I see that I'm not missed . . .

I going back angry

It's recession mon dear. Me dey rationalize my internet data grin grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2012
//
Re: by jaybee3(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
hmmmm
Re: by Tgirl4real(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
chaircover: Haaaaaa im in more trouble.

How could I forget a whole mod embarassed grin

E ma binu ma

mo ti binu

and I'm going back to my cave angry
Re: by firestar(f): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2012
angry
Re: by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
//
Re: by firestar(f): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
You talk of oldies...
Dem show...
And all ya cud say is hmmm?!

(Claps thrice)
Gbege~...!
Re: by moremi2008(m): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2012
I was just thinking about making a similar thread yesterday. I took a brief break and came back to meet an empty house! The entire section is just dry.

The irony of the situation is instructive. When there's drama and e-fights, everybody rushes back here to gawk, laugh and throw stones, making the place lively. As soon as the place starts to bubble, some haters of fun and entertainment will immediately run to Tgirl and Nike, crying foul. Then the mods wake up from their slumber and go on a relentless campaign of censoring, deleting, and recriminations. As a result, everything cools down and everybody leaves to go find entertainment elsewhere. Why are we complaining again? grin
Re: by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
It's the weekend, they might show up. tongue Weekdays are usually hectic with work, school etc.
Re: by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2012
chaircover: Ronke na only me and you dey here ooooooooooo!! shocked

Where is Ify, JK, Busybody, Debrief, Outstrip, Uju, Mrs sienna, mutter, agi, sissy, blank etc etc cry

Sisi kill who tried to wake the place up with her 12 things, has gotten herself kidnapped by angry men foaming at the mouth lipsrsealed

The men too are missing . . . where is Richy, Mac, Debo, Dayo, serubawon, analytical, obowunmi and David?
Moremi too is feeling the pain, cos there is no one he can fight grin

All we have now is Saga, Harakiri and TV arguing all day long with their big big grammar angry

if you people dont come back in the next 48 hours . . . . . I too will go on extended Kpekus leave grin wetin sef angry

I for one have decided to give the family section a wide berth until there is an improvement in the biased moderation going on there.
It appears some posters can get away with blue murder,while others are less favored.
Now a days I just browse through the now drab and boring family section but try to restrain myself from commenting.
Right now I would say I find the religion section quite illuminating.
Sports section is also okay.
Re: by Ivynwa(f): 12:03am On Jun 16, 2012
If una wan see everybody make somebody post a new thread screaming "Ijeoma Mgbeke-Ajikpako leave my husband alone for me" or even one that says "The sexcapades(pictures) of Kola Boof and Djimon Hounsou at Eko hotel" and the whole Nlders will arrive in no time, as Kola and Djimon's sexcapades are the juicest news right now with everybody wanting to hear every detail. Ain't seen a human being as honest and real as that Kola Babes, many are hating on her but I admire that lady for what she has been through and has achieved against all odds. Yeah, yeah if you want juicy news read it up here http://sexypartofthebible.webs.com/kolagoestobed.htm.

Why don't two persons here even start a mock e-fight, I am sure that many will run peeping through their laptops in 5 minutes time to know who and who e dey shele for. I mean that is when some go begin dey tell their spouse "Sweetie, please just 2 minutes---give me two minutes to check out the fight for nairaland and I will come back and love you up real good" grin, we fit see persons wey go fit keep/ignore crying pikin angrily by the side sef follow enjoy NL fun.undecided tongue Anyway sha tomorrow na saturday (weekend), we fit get lucky get given some serious weekend entertainment. E be like say na only weekend the section dey heat up with bickerings and e-fights Jeez!grin, grin
Re: by Ivynwa(f): 1:51am On Jun 16, 2012
Whoops I ended up opening a thread for the Kola/Djimon Saga! Whoops, whoops! https://www.nairaland.com/965582/what-think-ongoing-kola-boof

It seems like it's gonna be a fun/entertainment filled weekend after all. Gotta run now.
Re: by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 16, 2012
Boredom brings me to nairaland most times, this time around I have no free time to spare on nld or come here to look for trouble as usual cool. I honestly cannot remember the last time i turned my laptop on, my phone has been my half laptop if I need to research on or google something. You know since Dayo and co won the debate on 50-50 in marriage, I have been working my azz off to upgrade my percentage from 10 to at least 15, making it 85-15 grin

Be rest assured I will be reporting to duty soonest cheesy una oda bo, till I remember una next grin
Re: by OAM4J: 5:39am On Jun 16, 2012
hmnnnnn....
Re: by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2012
Lol. madam CC dont mind us oh! I just completed my 'omugwo' and resumed work. I barely have time to finish my assignment for the day and rush back home to my baby. At 3mth + she's awfully clingy!

The truth is that NL has lost its appeal for me. Maybe its cos of the shabby moderation, or the silly topics that make homepage, or the influx of underage dollards. . . . I just dont have as much fun as i used to here!

But I still dey sha, nothing dey happen. cool cool 8-)
Re: by ifyalways(f): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ajo anu herself. Kedu ije?
@topic, lol, it happens
Re: by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
I dey my sister, how body?
Re: by PrettyCindy(f): 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
Funny thing same thot was going through my mind yesterday. Though food section is now very dry. You hardly see new or updated topic.
Anyway am weaning my baby and its not easy at all with all the cries and all and he is becoming more clingy now.
Anyway missed you guys too.

2 Likes

Re: by Tgirl4real(f): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
miss u too prettycindy grin
Re: by moremi2008(m): 5:48am On Jun 18, 2012
There you have your answer! 99% of the regulars have nursing babies! We should just change this section into the "Child-Rearing Section". Maybe that will get everybody active again. angry

1 Like

Re: by EfemenaXY: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2012
^^ gulps grin grin

er, CC e nor easy o! Ever since hubby travelled, I've been left holding the baby & kids. Annoying thing is they say they don't really miss their dad angry

And my little one is teething cry cry cry
Re: by firestar(f): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2012
Eyah, how are you holding up Efe? Seems that you've got armfuls of love and more to spread!
Re: by blank(f): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2012
I am still here. I am usually very busy weekends so Nairaland is last thing on my mind.
Re: by maclatunji: 10:40am On Jun 19, 2012
chaircover: Ronke na only me and you dey here ooooooooooo!! shocked

Where is Ify, JK, Busybody, Debrief, Outstrip, Uju, Mrs sienna, mutter, agi, sissy, blank etc etc cry

Sisi kill who tried to wake the place up with her 12 things, has gotten herself kidnapped by angry men foaming at the mouth lipsrsealed

The men too are missing . . . where is Richy, Mac, Debo, Dayo, serubawon, analytical, obowunmi and David?
Moremi too is feeling the pain, cos there is no one he can fight grin

All we have now is Saga, Harakiri and TV arguing all day long with their big big grammar angry

if you people dont come back in the next 48 hours . . . . . I too will go on extended Kpekus leave grin wetin sef angry

I had seen this thread much earlier and feel a little bit guilty that you asked after me and I did not respond. It is life O, I have to do some critical restructuring of a venture. I am still on it and should be back when I am closer to better results. I am getting all those experiences that I will use to advice many people in future. So, I guess my being away is a good thing.grin
Re: by Tgirl4real(f): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
maclatunji:

I had seen this thread much earlier and feel a little bit guilty that you asked after me and I did not respond. It is life O, I have to do some critical restructuring of a venture. I am still on it and should be back when I am closer to better results. I am getting all those experiences that I will use to advice many people in future. So, I guess my being away is a good thing.grin

Indeed! Abi u r active in ur Muslim singles thread. I follow u, so I know tongue
Re: by maclatunji: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Indeed! Abi u r active in ur Muslim singles thread. I follow u, so I know tongue

Do you know how old that thread is? It is not what has kept me away from here. I am an excellent multitasker.
Re: by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2012
Re: by maclatunji: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
^Hey! When that thread was red hot, I was posting here regularly now. Is it now that it is on cruise control that I will be prevented from posting here? So what if I am a Guy? Tgirl, you no see anything walahi just ask Mukina2. grin
Re: by Tgirl4real(f): 11:38am On Jun 20, 2012
maclatunji: ^Hey! When that thread was red hot, I was posting here regularly now. Is it now that it is on cruise control that I will be prevented from posting here? So what if I am a Guy? Tgirl, you no see anything walahi just ask Mukina2. grin

lol. No thanks to d new NL, I can follow stalk u tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Husband And The Pregnancy / Married To A Jehovah's Witness? / Is This What Happens In Serious Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.