Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque (24233 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Acquires New Range Rover... / Genevieve Nnaji Becomes One Campaign Ambassador For 'Action/2015'(Photos) / Tiwa Savage Overtakes Genevieve Nnaji, Becomes Most Followed Female On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by ijebabe: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2012
Genevieve was given a special edition of the car by Cosmos Maduka The President of the Coscharis group at the unveiling held in Lagos-Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by ijebabe: 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
Me likey! smiley

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by Temi231(f): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2012
Nice one Gene!!! GGMUB

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2012
Na wao...all this free givings to celebrities....me no too like am!

Haba....I will make more noise than she would do if them dash mi one.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by Wisdytech(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
Congrt LADY!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by Afam4eva(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
Nice one.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by Businesstools(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
Congrats Genny.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by olap001(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
She is a diva. Nuff said
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by SisiKill1: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2012
Awwww!! This is sooo cool!!! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by r231(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
Nice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2012
nice one. my age is not your friend now is she wink

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2012
She rides evoque and Dbanj rides her

Everyone get to ride something
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by sallybonne(f): 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2012
Congrats Gene
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by forkadict(m): 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
Una tink say na small work she do before she win Range?

Una sabi how many rounds she don go before she fit win Range?

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2012
fork adict: Una tink say na small work she do before she win Range?

Una sabi how many rounds she don go before she fit win Range?
my thinking though grin grin grin grin nothing comes for free in naija cool cool

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by ezer(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2012
There goes my baby!!..big up genny love..the sky is jst the beginning of ur achievements!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by Orikinla(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2012
Rock and rule your world baby!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by ezer(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
Now with that face n body,sales r gonna go skyscraper..coscharis people r gud bizness men.
Am gonna go window shop this ride n save towards it for real!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by Shakara123(m): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2012
This lady surely knows what it means to be a star. Go Gene!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by jimmayoy: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2012
I love this,congrt girl
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by stillme(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2012
I believe the gift has price tag of which she must pay in the long run.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by cyril83(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
ezer: There goes my baby!!..big up genny love..the sky is jst the beginning of ur achievements!
kip dreaming coward
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by PurerareGold: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
Pls where is Rita domnic?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by Siga: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2012
Dr Cosmos...u no tell me say u wan give out evoque when we met last year for Toronto now....which one be this...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2012
dayokanu:

One has a steady family and husband, One is the mother of a bastaaard who cant identify the father of her daughter. Born pikin for secondary school, being rotated among politicians, If not Atiku, Its Odili, Now Coscharis later Dbanj
Lol then you know nothing about Omotola or "Nollywood". Omotola's marriage came close to collapsing after her husband found out that Mr Taiwo Afolabi was hitting "IT" day and night whenever he traveled for business . grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by ngbede69: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ranks007: Na wao...all this free givings to celebrities....me no too like am!

Haba....I will make more noise than she would do if them dash mi one.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
aswear!! D tin tire me gon sef.. Na celebrities wey fit afford am dem still d dash..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Becomes The Ambasador For The New Range Rover Evoque by jeffoski(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2012
na una sabi if she like make she sleep with whoever.As long as she is benefiting from it and is her body abi how e take affect us?God bless person finish world people go still find fault abi una dey there wen dem dey sleep with her ni?na some people still dey were dem dey just dey open leg for free turn free giver,and nothing to show for it.How many people are 100% clean?abi how many of una be virgin? don't judge so you shall not be judge.Gene girl congrat God go continue to dey bless u dey go and as usual world people go dey back they criticize

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Celebrates 10th Anniversary Of Her Foundation With Birthday Party / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs With Soyinka / John Drille: "How Don Jazzy Discovered Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.