Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids (2922 Views)

Married Folks: Is Oral Se.x Neccessary In A Marriage To Build Trust And Love? / Will You Adopt A Child With Your Spouse? / How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by kilokeys(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
Imagine... A child having a male mum or a female dad. Wtf!!shocked
u can call urselves couples. But leave the word 'marriage' out of it. Cos marriage is a union btw man and woman.. And pls never ever ever think of adopting . That wld be crime against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Seun(m): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2012
Nonsense. There are many orphans out there who need homes. Homophobia is not a good reason to deny them of parental care.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by kilokeys(m): 12:11am On Jun 16, 2012
Cant they contribute to orphanages? I don't see them as parents at all.

1 Like

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by kilokeys(m): 12:31am On Jun 16, 2012
Seun, could a new forum topic be created ,'lifestyle'. Where issues like this could b trashed well. And other issues like anorexia, kleptomania, gluttony,hygiene e.t.c can be discussed . Lifestyle could have food and culture in it also.. Thanks.
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 16, 2012

4 Likes

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by ikechukz(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
most kids who were raised by gay parents are likely to be gays when they grow up.
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by kilokeys(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2012
ikechukz: most kids who were raised by gay parents are likely to be gays when they grow up.
maybe , maybe not.. But i dont think the kids wld be sociological balanced upstairs.
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Seun(m): 2:56am On Jun 17, 2012
ikechukz: most kids who were raised by gay parents are likely to be gays when they grow up.
I think most gays wouldn't want their children to be gay because they'd know how much the kids would be persecuted as gays.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by true2god: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2012
Thank God this gay practice is out-lawd in naija. As far as im concernd homosexuality is synonimous to mental disease and social break-down in a society where it is legalized. As as for adoptin a child, dats rubbish. Y must they legalize a marital union that cannot be biologically fruitful? Y must they buy a child to have a home? This world is slippin fast to the destruction of family and social order. Imagine John and Peter declared husband and wife, kolomental at the highest level.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Tgirl4real(f): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2012
Seun:
Completely false. Most gays don't want their children to be gay because they know how much the kids will be persecuted.

Seun,

your comments on this thread are a bit disturbing.

There is no way 2 ppl of d same sex living together as a married couple will raise a child without d child growing up to believe that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by ifyalways(f): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
Lol, seun is merely courting controversy to draw traffic. Family section been boring lately, he wants to start a revival.
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by ZUBY77(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
If two male or female couple can take good care of an abandoned child, wtf is wrong in adopting them?
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ike nshi
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by ifyalways(f): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2012
Hahahah.
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by queensmith: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2012
It makes sense that a child with 2 fathers is going to turn out better, men earn more- more money- better children, greater prospects- brighter future.
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by ZUBY77(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
If you have a Range sport and BMW X6, girls wont care if you are a serial killer as long as you guarantee not to kill them.
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Johndoe100(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
Exactly, eventualy they get it.

Tgirl4real:

Seun,

your comments on this thread are a bit disturbing.

There is no way 2 ppl of d same sex living together as a married couple will raise a child without d child growing up to believe that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality.
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by kilokeys(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
Pheeew! So finally.. U guys let me off
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by queensmith: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
omo_to_dun: I have friends who were raised by gay folks, and they are very much normal; in fact, I was completely unaware of this until I was invited to their homes. I hope you are not one of those who think that homosexualism is a disease and that it can be contracted. Neither is true. I know so many gay people and it hasn't changed me one bit. I used to be homophobic, ignorant, and judgemental of their orientation, but now, I know better. As for whether what they are is moral or not, I shall leave the judgement to higher powers.

This made me smile smiley bless you

2 Likes

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by kilokeys(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
Crazy world crazy people
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by kilimanjaro(m): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2012
kilokeys: Crazy world crazy people
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by bendazum: 9:00am On Jun 22, 2012
In an ideal society,there exists the father who is a man and the mother who is a woman. Infact I felt SICK when I saw a gay couple in a picture carrying a child. I think it is tantamount to CHILD ABUSE.I believe those in support of this wickedness will also encourage bestiality and adoption of children by them.Imagine bringing a Dog as a Parent to School. shocked It shows the level of decay and degradation to which the world has found itself. @ Op Don't try to reason with such people it's a waste of time and effort!

1 Like

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Tgirl4real(f): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2012
bendazum: In an ideal society,there exists the father who is a man and the mother who is a woman. Infact I felt SICK when I saw a gay couple in a picture carrying a child. I think it is tantamount to CHILD ABUSE.I believe those in support of this wickedness will also encourage bestiality and adoption of children by them.Imagine bringing a Dog as a Parent to School. shocked It shows the level of decay and degradation to which the world has found itself. @ Op Don't try to reason with such people it's a waste of time and effort!

Thank u jare. . . we have totally lost every sense of reasoning all in the name of civilization and western culture. angry
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by kilokeys(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2012
[quote author=kilimanjaro][/quote]
thank God sm pple think d way i do... Why r nigerians, africans rationalizing this gruesome act.. Free thinking and liberalism is never a good thing... Everbody needs boundaries to be sane. Higher powers to believe in. We do not own ourselves.. We r all intraconnected in this world.. So gays and lesby pple are disrupting that equilibrium
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2012
....and yet, the person who opened this thread will be quick to refuse to adopt children in orphanage.........lol!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by kilokeys(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ....and yet, the person who opened this thread will be quick to refuse to adopt children in orphanage.........lol!
silly jay.. Must u b in a capacity to do something before u criticize?... Must everybody in naija hav equal political powers bfr we criticize GEJ?.
African man reasoning. Sentimental fo.ol.

1 Like

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
kilokeys:
silly jay.. Must u b in a capacity to do something before u criticize?... Must everybody in naija hav equal political powers bfr we criticize GEJ?.
African man reasoning. Sentimental fo.ol.

these kids need love and SOMEONE is giving it to them, that the main issue here and thats what people should focus on......rather than criticize YET dont bring any solution to the table for these kids.

1 Like

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by kilokeys(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

these kids need love and SOMEONE is giving it to them, that the main issue here and thats what people should focus on......rather than criticize YET dont bring any solution to the table for these kids.
u cant save the world guy.. U cant... Homeless kids wld abound.. We can all contribute our parts if the capacity is there... Do not derail this thread.. Adoption and some fetish hedonistic sh*t like homosexuality is a no-no when put together... At least for me and some sane pple.
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
kilokeys:
u cant save the world guy.. U cant

and yet you are here busting a vein because g[b]a[/b]ys want to adopt children?! what an irony, get your priorities straight bro.

Homeless kids wld abound.. We can all contribute our parts if the capacity is there... Do not derail this thread

if you check what you first wrote, A) the fact that they are gay is a problem for you B) the fact that they wanna get married is a problem for you and C) the fact that they may want to adopt seems to ALSO be a problem for you.
pls care to show me where i am derailing this thread?

.. Adoption and some fetish hedonistic sh*t like homosexuality is a no-no when put together

at last you are showing what your beef is really about......... here is a clue: gays have been here since biblical times, and the issue aint going away, so you might as well accept them for who they are.

... At least for me and some sane pple.

i'd rather that orphan children are raised by a LOVING couple of "insane" g[b]a[/b]ys/l[b]e[/b]sbians than to be left to rot in orphanages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by kilokeys(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

and yet you are here busting a vein because g[b]a[/b]ys want to adopt children?! what an irony, get your priorities straight bro.

if you check what you first wrote, A) the fact that they are gay is a problem for you B) the fact that they wanna get married is a problem for you and C) the fact that they may want to adopt seems to ALSO be a problem for you.
pls care to show me where i am derailing this thread?

at last you are showing what your beef is really about......... here is a clue: gays have been here since biblical times, and the issue aint going away, so you might as well accept them for who they are.

i'd rather that orphan children are raised by a LOVING couple of "insane" g[b]a[/b]ys/l[b]e[/b]sbians than to be left to rot in orphanages.
* yawns*.. Do what u like.. Put ur joystick anywhere u want jare.. I dont give a hoot gaylover.. As long as u dont come close to any male dear to me.
Re: Gay Folks Should Never Adopt Kids by queensmith: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
kilokeys:
* yawns*.. Do what u like.. Put ur joystick anywhere u want jare.. I dont give a hoot gaylover.. As long as u dont come close to any[b] male dear to me[/b].

Most homophobics are closet homosexuals.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Told We Re Not Compartible After 7years Togeda, Really Confused Now. / If Your Spouse Insists On Donating Your Assets To Charity / Family Planning Saga Between Married Couple See Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.