Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,552 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:53 PM

Sourcing Agent / Interpreter In Foshan / Guangzhou, China - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sourcing Agent / Interpreter In Foshan / Guangzhou, China (730 Views)

Foshan Business Interpreter,furniture Sorucing Agent Foshan Translator In China / Guangzhou Interpreter/translator(english-chinese) Guangzhou And Foshan Guide / Foshan Sourcing Agent, Foshan Interpreter, Guangzhou Interpreter In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sourcing Agent / Interpreter In Foshan / Guangzhou, China by yinghou: 4:03am On Jun 16, 2012
I have been in manufacturing & international business of various industries for more than 11 years, now offering professional one stop service of sourcing, order processing, inspection, logistics arrangement, and supplier relationship management. Export business consultant and English-Chinese interpretation service is also offered when it is requested.

I travelled extensively on business in the USA & Europe, and have developed great insights into both Chinese and Western business practices and to seamlessly manage the interface between the two. With the experience of export business development, I understand well customer needs, the taste and standard requirements of oversea markets as well as the issues facing importers seeking product from China. That is why I can always approach my work from the standpoint of my client. The work experience in manufacturing environment of various industries, and wide local network enable me to find and manage the qualified sources efficiently and professionally. The knowledge of factory operation helps me to handle every deal smoothly and timely, establish good relationship and achieve more support from suppliers. My expertise of both buy and export sales with manufacturing background adds great value to my service, comparing with those who only play their roles in trading or purchasing.

I am professional especially in below areas:

a) porcelain tiles & mosaic

b) Architectural Hardware

c) sanitaryware

d) kitchen & bathroom cabinets & accessories

e) indoor & outdoor furnitures for home, office, commercial, and public areas

f) decor & accessories for home, office, & auto

g) lighting

h) fashion jewelry and accessories

i) gifts

j) low voltage electrical components and switches

k) electrical small household appliances, for example, coffee makers, waffle makers, irons, hair dryers, heaters, etc

l) sheet metal, such as cabinet/enclosure

Please visit my web site www.procurementchina.weebly.com. Please feel free to discuss with me about what you are searching for.

(1) (Reply)

Import & Export Logistics @ Dejdup Global Resources Ltd / How To Make Money Online Trading In Expired Domain Names / LIBERTY RESERVE NEW PRICE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.