Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! (5974 Views)

See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today / The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. / Lagos Woman Weeps After Discovering She Bought Phone Full Of Fufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by Kaybaba5(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2007
Beware Of Fufu (apu) Phone At Computer Village

Just of recent, I went to computer village to buy second hand sonny erricsson k750i ,i was having #12000 with me but unfortunately 4 me i met some guys that want to sell the phone.i negotiated with them igave them the money, they removed the sim from the phone and handed the phone to me.

They asked me to quickly put it in the pocket because of the police, which i did but when i arrived at the main road .i tried to check the phone but to my suprise i saw hot fufu being packed into k750i case.

So i will advise anybody that wants to buy phone that they should please go in group as in may be with your friends so that u will not panic or fear because of this people they are desperate.thanks
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by sect(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2007
kay baba sorry oo,ur story is a very funny one,thats why i dont advise people to buy 2nd hand phones but if they still want to,they should buy from a friend but you self why you go dey hide ur phone from police,when you know that you didnt steal it,you're supposed to no dat it isn't clean when the dealer told you to hide the phone from the invisible cops.shine ur eyes my guy
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by honsule(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2007
It's really funny.I was just laughing throughout while reading your post.Fufu inside k750i.
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by dragnet: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2007
Kaybaba. I feel ur pain br0. . .bt .were u breaded & buttered in L.A.gos ?? or u b0arded vehicle ??
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by dragnet: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2007
I culd gv u s0me tut0rial on h0w 2 act in C.V even if u are a n0vice! .u can stil be unt0uchable wt their schemes,
Kaybaba, .dnt u hav a fr0wn? & u dnt use it?
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by dragnet: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2007
.u didnt even insert ur sim b4 payn! .here'z an example. When he said hide d f0ne 4 police. .u culd'v ret0rtd sayn "u dnt even kn0w who u're dealing wit/sellin to" (he'd s0meh0w feel dt u g0t s0me kinda guts"
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by grock1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2007
@kay-baba, im sorry for wot happened to u,its funny,and yet if one think deeply,one will know its also sad. . .it has also happen to one of my friend b4 and i know how he felt afterward. . .cheers another dough for a beter new fone is on d way. . . . . . . . . .@ dragnet,i dont think kay-baba is askin to be blame.he's just making sure pple learn from him so as not to make dsame mistake. . . . .
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by dragnet: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2007
I'm nt blaming hm 4 wht happnd, all th0se were just friendly j0kes !
Kaybaba. . I'm nt blaming u or makn jest ok? Just s0me friendly tease
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by grock1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ dragnet, . .i hope so. . .and i hope anybody on nairaland will not fall into 'fufu fones trap' . . .lol. . . . .naija land wil neva cease to amaze me.how can one think of puttin fufu inside a fone,just to make money? Haba 'Naija for Show'
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by dragnet: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2007
Itz surprizn wht ppl wuld do 4 m0ney
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by grock1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2007
And if anybody shuld find 'Eba' inside a television,jst dont be surprise. . .its Naija Land
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by kulex2k1(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2007
@poster
u got 2 wise up wen u r @ computer village. U no suppose b mugu 4 naija.
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by EKENEA(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2007
Are you sure, sorry, but 'you be first class mumu', are you not a Nigerian.
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by chinesedoll(f): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2007
@poster
guy u no just try at all
in dis Lagos person fit do dat kain tin to u
aw long have u been in Lag SEF
O GA GAAAN O

NA WA FOR U SEF
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by chinesedoll(f): 7:48am On Nov 27, 2007
@POSTER SORRY O
I JUST CHECK YOUR PROFILE
AND I SEE SAY U RE BASED IN ABAEOKUTA
NO WONDER
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by dragnet: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2007
Abe0kuta ??
Welc0me 2 L.A.gos m br0ther. . . In Nigeria u must be careful bt in L.A.gos u must b "eXtRa" careful
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by topeteadr(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2007
@poster, my future son sharp pass you. How u go fall 4 that kind trick.
Well welcome to lagos land.
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by janami(f): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2007
grin grin grin fufu? no be lag u dey live? tongue but thanx for the warning sha. in situations like that, enuff pple can fall.
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by kulex2k1(m): 3:23am On Nov 28, 2007
@janami
how now? wat makes u think enuf people will fall? na only mumu fit fall for that kind trick! haba its a very old trick. well sha a mugu is born everyday. like the poster
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by Pepeye(f): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2007
Could have happened to anybody. That’s Lagos for u !shine ya eyes well
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by kulex2k1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2007
If u like go oshodi, then buy a fone from one of those guys wey dey on top d bridge, u go c pass fufu 4 inside ur fone. shey u hear?
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2007
Hi Kaybaba,
Sorry about it o, just reminds me of the day my friend and I were swerved of 150 pounds at CMS and given fake notes. Both of us are complete sharp Lagos chics(or maybe thats what we think), but really we never thot we could ever be cheated because we are always so careful. the moral of the story is that it can happen to anyone in different forms you dont expect,it will just be like magic and this people use jazz too so i guess prayers and serious alertness is the trick.
CHEERS
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by maxjax(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2007
Na wa o! the same thing happened to a friend, that time it (fufu a.k.a igbo tablet) was wrappd inside a k700i fone, i just couldnt believe it, i LMAO on hearin' it, funny life style for 9ja.
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by Kaybaba5(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2007
Thanks 4 ur response, it can happen to any one but u dont need to blame me or the place where i hav come from. but learn from my mistakes because am fast guy but i dont know whether they cast spell on me. only God knows what happened. So becareful that is the warning to all nairaland users
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by dragnet: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2007
Kay-baba, didnt mean 2 blame or make jest of u. . Itz quite true it can happen 2 any1
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 04, 2007
its happened to my brother too ,but urs was unfortunate cuz my bro checked his and nearly wanna kill the dealer , eko ile(lagos city), eko ougba gbere open ur eyes wide, shine ur eyes well
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by texazzpete(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2007
Why can't you guys see the main issues behind this post?
The poster himself is a criminal. i mean, who else would buy a stolen phone (why else would he be told to hide it from the police?)

man, i don't care if i look like a JJC or a sissy or mugu or anything! I buy from an established shop and walk away in broad daylight!

Needless to say, i have no pity for the poster
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by topeteadr(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hi txxapte, hw re u dong. I'v gt some questns i'd luv 2 ask u. So were do we meet.
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by suze(f): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2007
Yes someone told me it happened to him too.

Someone offered to sell him an N72 phone, and he said he had only 4000 to buy it and the seller asked him to bring the 4k that he was in need of money thats why he was selling it at that price.

He actually tried the phone as in he put his sim card inside after it worked, he removed it. I think when the guy was about to bring out his money and count, he exchanged it with the fufu phone. As in it was allthose dummy plastic phone cases packed with fufu to make it have weight.

It was when he got home and he was about to put his sim inside that he realised that it was a dummy plastic phone packed with fufu!
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2007
suze:

Yes someone told me it happened to him too.

Someone offered to sell him an N72 phone, and he said he had only 4000 to buy it and the seller asked him to bring the 4k that he was in need of money thats why he was selling it at that price.

He actually tried the phone as in he put his sim card inside after it worked, he removed it. I think when the guy was about to bring out his money and count, he exchanged it with the fufu phone. As in it was allthose dummy plastic phone cases packed with fufu to make it have weight.

It was when he got home and he was about to put his sim inside that he realised that it was a dummy plastic phone packed with fufu!

Haba some naija people and awoof sha,
N72 for 4k, people no dey fear o.
They even tried that they put fufu they should have put sheet inside.
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by topeteadr(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2007
@Suze, haba why u dey lie now.
I thought u said it worked when he put his sim in it, how come the fufu powered on the phone.
Re: Beware Of 'Fufu' Phones At The Computer Village! by adekennis(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2007
If i tell you my experience at Ladipo along Mile2 express road, hun cry
you will all laugh tire grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Phone Has 'tv Out' / Latest Etisalat 1GB For #200 / Airtel Officially Stops The Unlimited Data Package, Check Out New Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.