Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead (14459 Views)

Saudi Arabia Plans $2 Trillion Megafund For Post-oil Era: Deputy Crown Prince / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by guru01(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Nayef dies
Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz al Saud Prince Nayef had served as Saudi Arabia's interior minister since 1975

Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Nayef bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud has died "outside the kingdom", state media say.

Prince Nayef, who was also deputy prime minister and interior minister, had left the country for a holiday and medical tests late last month.

On 3 June, the deputy interior minister said the prince, who was 77 or 78, was in good health and would return "soon".

He was named crown prince in October 2011 after the death of the previous crown prince, Sultan bin Abdul Aziz.

The succession in Saudi Arabia still passes among the sons of former King Abdul Aziz ibn Saud, who established the modern kingdom during his reign from 1932 to 1953.

Next in line is expected to be Crown Prince Nayef's 76-year-old brother, Prince Salman, who was appointed defence minister in November after spending five decades as governor of Riyadh.

King Abdullah, who is 89 years old, had a back operation last year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18470718

A statement from the king published by the official SPA news agency, said Prince Nayef had died on Saturday "outside the kingdom" and would be buried Sunday after prayers in Mecca. It gave no more details.

Unconfirmed reports said Prince Nayef had been receiving medical treatment since May at a hospital in the Swiss city of Geneva.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Mayflowa(m): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
May he rest in peace. Old peeps in government!
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by gidiMonsta(m): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
Innalilahi wa ina illahi rajihun.

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by ifihearam: 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
But he old na
So much money oo
Anyways rest in peace sha
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by inspirenet: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mayflowa: May he rest in peace. Old peeps in government!
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by ismhab(m): 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by richard69(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
is that enough reason for them to disrupt the movie i was about seeing on MBC 2 ?
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by passionate88: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
he went to a foreign nation for medical check up and our late president went to his country for medicals..... isn't that ironic?.

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by begwong: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
tot saudi has beta medical facilities,why geneva?
RIP sha!
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by sammisra: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un. God i pray with all your belessed name to make him rest in peace and all muslim and ya allah protect that kingdom from evil like you promise to your messenger mohd (pbuh) amin.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by begwong: 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
richard69: is that enough reason for them to disrupt the movie i was about seeing on MBC 2 ?
heard na dem get most of d FTA stations dat u watch,so dey hav d rite to interupt u wit d breaking newss
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by sammisra: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
richard69: is that enough reason for them to disrupt the movie i was about seeing on MBC 2 ?
how much u pay to watch mbc? Free yes! Is Their channel shashasha.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by AnotherOkija: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by tintingz(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2012
Rest in perfect peace prince of Saudi, may almighty Allah continue blessing you
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by lauyanAbuja: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
Innalillahi Wainna Ilaihin Rajiun. May ALlah, the beneficial the merciful repose the soul of the late Saudi Arabia crown prince and offer him Aljannat. Amin sunma Amin.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
Go Bleep some virgins 4 heaven, join with thousands O̶̷̩̥̊͡F virgins U̶̲̥̅̊ v ravaged here on earth

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Kk4(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2012
Kingdom things tho.. Rip
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
tintingz: Rest in perfect peace prince of Saudi, may almighty Allah continue blessing you

Isn't it ironic and seemingly suspicious that two crown princes will die in just a short span of 8 months? I understand that both were of age, however, the previous was known to be fatally ill before his death, the latter never showed any sign of illness. To all other princes in-line to be crowned, run for your life. I believe this is a way of killing off all the older princes in line, and finally passing this on to a much younger prince.

For your info. the King is 89 and still strong, then why are these princes in their 70s dying off?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by coolted(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
begwong: tot saudi has beta medical facilities,why geneva?
RIP sha!
me think so 2 b4
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by doubella: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
Inna lilahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. May the souls of all departed ummah rest in peace.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by tintingz(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
Danka7777:
Isn't it ironic and seemingly suspicious that two crown princes will die in just a short span of 8 months? I understand that both were of age, however, the previous was known to be fatally ill before his death, the latter never showed any sign of illness. To all other princes in-line to be crowned, run for your life. I believe this is a way of killing off all the older princes in line, and finally passing this on to a much younger prince.
For your info. the King is 89 and still strong, then why are these princes in their 70s dieing off?
ask google na
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by tintingz(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
norseman2: Go Bleep some virgins 4 heaven, join with thousands O̶̷̩̥̊͡F virgins U̶̲̥̅̊ v ravaged here on earth
what? guy se u need virgins ni? Even monkey dey reason better
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by sammisra: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
Danka7777:

For your info. the King is 89 and still strong, then why are these princes in their 70s dieing off?
my freind, death is no matter the how your old is. The new born baby can died by 1st second of delivered when the 100yrs still a live try to get some knowledge about death.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
begwong: tot saudi has beta medical facilities,why geneva?
RIP sha!

Yes they do have, even more newer facilities than U.S hospitals, however, they lack expertise!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by hardeyincah(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
ifihearam: But he old na
So much money oo
Anyways rest in peace sha
Artillery,Bomb,missile,Gunshot (ANYWAYS)
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2012
Why is one family running things in that country, is that democracy ? Just thinking out aloud, and America is an ally of dictatorial Saudi Arabia ? Talk of "interest"; Again, thinking silent, UK also have a monarchy, Queen Elizabeth, and America is an ally, hmmnn...Forgive me if I am right, are these governments not worst than Saddam, Gaddafi and Asad ? RIP Ice Crown Prince. May you live long in paradise and form a Kingdom there.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2012
Just look at how condolence is pouring for this Saudi guy like no others, typical Nigerians. When the Dana plane crash happened, cursing of GEJ and government surpassed the amount of RIP I saw.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
donedy: Just look at how condolence is pouring for this Saudi guy like no others, typical Nigerians. When the Dana plane crash happened, cursing of GEJ and government surpassed the amount of RIP I saw.
I guess, we adore white skins and dislike our image....

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
sammisra: my freind, death is no matter the how your old is. The new born baby can died by 1st second of delivered when the 100yrs still a live try to get some knowledge about death.

Study global affairs and find out that 80% of the world leaders deaths were not natural or result of illness. Not from my mouth, just do your research! In your mind, think Yara'Adua, Malawian President Bingu, Patrice Lomumba, Abacha, Gaddafi, and many others died or killed because it was their time? Then you haven't been thinking right! Have you asked yourself, why Yara'Adua was not taken to U.S or UK for treatment? I am confident if he was taken to the U.S, most likely he would had survived. However, they knew there were forces who want him dead and all they could do was to take him to a place they felt trusted. Turai will speak on these when the time is right!

They are global forces that determine who rules and leads a country, and if death has to be the only way to allow for their anointed successor to come to power to implement their agenda, it would be done.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by dani1luv: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2012
[size=13pt]HOW THIS ONE REDUCE FUEL PRICE [/size]

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2012
Danka7777:

Study global affairs and find out that 80% of the world leaders deaths were not natural or result of illness. Not from my mouth, just do your research! In your mind, think Yara'Adua, Malawian President Bingu, Patrice Lomumba, Abacha, Gaddafi, and many others died or killed because it was their time? Then you haven't been thinking right! Have you asked yourself, why Yara'Adua was not taken to U.S or UK for treatment? I am confident if he was taken to the U.S, most likely he would has survived. However, they knew there were forces who want him dead and all they could do was to take him to a place they felt trusted. Turai will speak on these when the time is right!

They are global forces that determine who rules and leads a country, and if death has to be the only way to allow for their anointed successor to come to power to implement their agenda, it would be done.
You made my day, thank you again! You dont know why I thank you, but I know

(1) (2) (Reply)

German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% / Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF / Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.