Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us (976 Views)

Hot!!! A Admin/moderator Is Needed [Volunteer] / Volunteer Web Designers Needed / Apart From Joomla: What Other Cms Do You Work With: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us by guru01(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2012
Hello Guru's,
I need volunteer, someone who can work with us to achieve a free great portal for Nigerians.
Re: I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us by 2dmax(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
What is one expected to do?
Re: I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us by guru01(m): 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2012
Actually, the idea is born from the fact of creating something that can benefit Nigerians only and make it freely available to use.
As being brought up with OS technologies, I want to give back to the community I belong to.
The thread is not for anybody looking to criticise, is u don't want to belong don't comment pls.

Actually, what we need is people that are already earning a living with what they do, so that it help build the project well without thinking of how to earn income with it.

We are looking for professionals in all field of web tech and mobile tech, we are looking at building a portal for estate management.

Kind regards.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us by netesy(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
hmm ok am in
Re: I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2012
Caramba! I can contribute a line or two - but please don't pour all the backend work on me - this tends to happen a lot - in many movies I feature in.
This kinda project is best done from the scratch or with a framework - I wil suggest Yii or Codigniter
Re: I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us by guru01(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2012
*dhtml:
Caramba! I can contribute a line or two - but please don't pour all the backend work on me - this tends to happen a lot - in many movies I feature in.
This kinda project is best done from the scratch or with a framework - I wil suggest Yii or Codigniter
Thanks
Re: I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us by guru01(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2012
netesy: hmm ok am in
Thanks, you are mostly welcome.
Re: I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us by guru01(m): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
Pls start sending in your contact details.
thx for showing interest.
Re: I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us by KoolPitt(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2012
Well, if u have room for an asp.net developer. no problem.
Re: I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us by 2dmax(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
Well, I'm a dealer in building material : electrical, sanitary etc. And I source internationally. But I'm always online. How do I fit in?
Re: I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us by guru01(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2012
2dmax: Well, I'm a dealer in building material : electrical, sanitary etc. And I source internationally. But I'm always online. How do I fit in?
You can actually fit with your money.
Re: I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us by sisqology(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hmmm, I'm in o... Frontend and lil backend!
Re: I Need A Volunteer To Work With Us by 2dmax(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2012
Can't just believe I read dat.
guru01:
You can actually fit with your money.
Can't just believe I read dat.

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Registration At Wapka / How To Succeed With Google Adsense / Intern / IT Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.