Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song (10815 Views)

Possibly The Worst Nigerian Song Ever? / Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? / Best Nigerian Song You've Ever Listened To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by SmartNaija(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2007
Please has anyone heard a song titled "Sugar Mummy" by some Nigerian artist? ( I don't know who it is?) I heard it on the radio once but was not paying attention to the station. Please can anyone let me know where I can get the song from? It goes something like this "Na wetin I go do? I'm in love with another man's wife, " ( I don't know the rest of the words). It was really nice but I can not find any more information about it.
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by SmartNaija(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2007
Sorry, I forgot to add that the song was in pidgin as well as proper English with some rap verses
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by NaijaFace: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2007
Yeah, I too am trying to find the song. I heard it once on the radio too. Not sure of the lyrics but I think it is the same one
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by SmartNaija(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2007
Hi everyone

Any responses on my request? I thought all answers were available from Nairaland. Come on my people. I know the song is somewhere out there. Please help!
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by bolajibaok(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2007
relax i will get it for u
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by SmartNaija(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2007
Bolaji,
Thanks. I'm still relaxing but , just send me the link to where I can get it from. Tried searching google etc but no luck
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by 9ja4eva: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2007
Huh any words from d song u remember?

Rings a bell
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by SmartNaija(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2007
9ja4eva:

Huh any words from d song u remember?

Rings a bell
Yeah, like I said in my previous message, the song goes a bit like this
"Na wetin I go do? I'm in love with another man's wife, Sugar mummy"

Those are all the words I can remember but I know the song talk about an older woman who is having an affair with a younger person (who seems to be the person singing the song)
Please someone, anyone help!!! Bolaji, how far with the relaxation? I'm slept and woken up a couple of times but still no news from you.
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by dopadokun: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2007
I think I heard the song once too but sorry I can't help you lol!
Why don't you go to cool fm or any of the stations to ask for it? Internet is not the best place for unknown songs. Ask a local dj or something.[

quote author=SmartNaija link=topic=96621.msg1719433#msg1719433 date=1196087467]
"Na wetin I go do? I'm in love with another man's wife, " .
[quote][/quote]
By the way, out of curiosity, why are you so keen on finding the song? Considering what you wrote of the lyrics, are you in love with another man's wife? Be careful as that would count as adultery which is against the law (bigamy) and not supported by either Christianity or Islam. There are many young and beautiful girls out there, OSU (Osun State University) students are known to be an easy catch so my advice to you is to stop looking for Sugar Mummy and find someone of your age. If you want tips on how to toast girls, let me know.
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by Loverboyz: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2007
?
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by Loverboyz: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2007
Has anyone been able to find this song yet?
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by mightymike(m): 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2007
Millionaire boyz.
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by delewu: 2:00am On Dec 04, 2007
SmartNaija:

Please has anyone heard a song titled "Sugar Mummy" by some Nigerian artist? ( I don't know who it is?) I heard it on the radio once but was not paying attention to the station. Please can anyone let me know where I can get the song from? It goes something like this "Na wetin I go do? I'm in love with another man's wife, " ( I don't know the rest of the words). It was really nice but I can not find any more information about it.

mightymike:

Millionaire boyz.

I think the original message asked for where one could get the song from, and not who sang it.
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by mightymike(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2007
Millionaire boys - Sugar Mummy
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o47yxg

delewu:

I think the original message asked for where one could get the song from, and not who sang it.
your mouth sharp sha, carry go
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by Loverboyz: 6:05am On Dec 05, 2007
mightymike:

Millionaire boys - Sugar Mummy
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o47yxg
your mouth sharp sha, carry go

Here is a link to where you can listen to it online.

http://music.afriville.com/sugar-mummy-m232.html

Pity Mighty Mike beat me to it lol! Apparently, the song is by a group of Nigerians called Millionaire Boyz, from Dublin in Ireland. I heard that this song actually leaked from the studio as it is yet to be released in their forth coming album. I think the song sounds great, coming from Nigerians in diaspora who are representing their home country, despite being far away from home. I am however not comfortable with the thought of being in love with another mans wife which seems to be the theme of the song. It is however seems to be a growing trend in Nigeria What do you think? Any comments? Views about the song?
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by SmartNaija(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2007
Loverboyz:

Here is a link to where you can listen to it online.

http://music.afriville.com/sugar-mummy-m232.html

Pity Mighty Mike beat me to it lol! Apparently, the song is by a group of Nigerians called Millionaire Boyz, from Dublin in Ireland. I heard that this song actually leaked from the studio as it is yet to be released in their forth coming album. I think the song sounds great, coming from Nigerians in diaspora who are representing their home country, despite being far away from home. I am however not comfortable with the thought of being in love with another mans wife which seems to be the theme of the song. It is however seems to be a growing trend in Nigeria What do you think? Any comments? Views about the song?

Thanks to Mighty mike and Loverboyz. Was able to finally listen to the song again. Sounded nicer after hearing it a couple more times. Seems like one of those songs that just grow on you. No problem with being in love with another man's wife cos if he's not loving her properly, then someone else definitely would. Count your stars you are the lucky one as older women are not as demanding as the younger and inexperienced ones. I could do with an older woman dropping a couple of 100 thousands for a day as the song says. lol
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by dopadokun: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2007
Keep it on the low,
no one should know
everywhere we go we move so they no go know

N a wetin I go do, I'm in love with another man's wife
wi-i-i-ife (Sugar Mummy), wi-i-i--ife (Sugar Mummy)

I think it is a good song but I have not heard it on any of the radio stations except for the once time on Cool FM or Rythm (I'm not sure). Does anyone know any radio station which has played it recently?
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by Loverboyz: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2007
Haven't heard much more from this thread about the sugar mummy song. Has anyone else listened to the song http://music.afriville.com/sugar-mummy-m232.html
Any comments? I once had a sugar mummy so I am able to relate with it a little bit
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by 9ja4eva: 4:00am On Dec 13, 2007
D song not too bad
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by delewu: 4:10am On Mar 25, 2008
My people, The album is out now. Check them out on www.millionaireboyz.com. Naija boys doing it live in Dublin. I think they deserve our support for repping their country in far away oyinbo land. Big up millionaire boyz!
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by SmartNaija(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2008
Has anyone heard their remix to Gongo Aso : Concoction, (Rice and Beans remix)? You can check it out on

http://music.afriville.com/gongo-aso-concoction-remix-m447.html.

Pls let me know what you think
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by 9ja4eva: 5:08am On May 06, 2008
Not bad
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by shadbaby: 2:44am On Dec 31, 2018
Hey guys, after searching for a year too, I found it. Go on you tube and type sugar mumy by reverard orgi
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by shadbaby: 2:45am On Dec 31, 2018
Hey guys, after searching for a year too, I found it. Go on you tube and type sugar mumy by reverard orgi
Re: Sugar Mummy, Nigerian Song by shadbaby: 2:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Yeah it's sugar mumy by millionaire boys on you tube. It said reverard orgi on a different one too.

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Ft Wizkid - Pull Over (video) / D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) / Rema To Release Debut Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.