Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,726 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

What Do You Want Added In FIFA 2013!? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Do You Want Added In FIFA 2013!? (2184 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 / Pls Help: Where Can I Download PES 2013 Bluetooth To My Nokia x2-01 / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Want Added In FIFA 2013!? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
Calling all FIFA Fans, what do y'all want added to fifa 2013, coz i can barely wait for it...
Re: What Do You Want Added In FIFA 2013!? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
I want player animation, hand-balls and much better player runs
Re: What Do You Want Added In FIFA 2013!? by ritchboy(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2012
Mart d dart: I want player animation, hand-balls and much better player runs

Hand-balls are there already but turned off by default as they haven't perfected their "ball-to-hand" code! cheesy

The passing was obviously the biggest issue in FIFA 12. For example, if you have two players ahead and try to play it to the closer guy(by holding X/A just a little), you end up playing a stupendously weak pass that's easy to intercept. If you try to rectify that by powering it up a little more, you end up passing to the guy further away #daft. All passes should be hit with a certain amount of power, or better yet introduce a "quick-pass" option or something.

Still on passing, when players makes a run(or sometimes even when they don't), they become completely oblivious of "non-through-balls", they're too slow to react to the "ball-to-feet" pass and the defender intercepts easily even if they have two or three yards to make up. Also, sometimes they just pass to a guy miles away from where you directed, like they have have a mind of their own! #sortthatout

Speaking of interceptions, when a defender has no chance of intercepting a pass, they still foolishly stretch out a leg when the ball is streets away and lose 4-6 yards on the runner, AUTOMATICALLY and ALWAYS #wtf?

Finally the refereeing is hit and miss. Sometimes they give pens when the defender clearly won the ball first and wave away appeals when the defender has completely missed the ball and taken the attacker out.

The radar is also pretty poor. Sometimes you don't know where the hell your players are cos the radar spontaneously decided to stop working.

Other minor bugs like auto-replays, impact-system etc, but the above are the major flaws I think. Probably asking too much for them to sort it all out in one fell swoop but i hope they can address a couple at least and we could have the greatest footie game ever on our hands. Though knowing EA they'll probably just try to implement some new "BETA" features to wow audiences with in trailers so they buy 13 and ignore the flaws of 12! grin grin

Oh, and before i forget, the (legendary)A.I is a blatant cheat!!! Though still no match of course cool cool cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Want Added In FIFA 2013!? by Heathen(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2012
The biggest complaint i have on fifa 12 is the stupid momentun system, especially when playing on legendary! Phucking hell! i can't count the number of times i was atleast 3 goals up by half time and bossing the game but by around the 75th minute the AI goes superhuman and DEFENDERS, midfielders and attackers with poor shooting stats rifle thunderbolts into the top corners of your goal. Or your defenders simply stand and watch a player 10 yards behind him run past him and get the ball! Just because you're not currently controlling him.
Re: What Do You Want Added In FIFA 2013!? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
So true
Re: What Do You Want Added In FIFA 2013!? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2012
None Scripted GamePlay

Remove the Fake Scripted 45 Min and 90 min Goals

They are so predictable and clearly Ea sports is using rubberband A.I. to create "fake" momentum
Re: What Do You Want Added In FIFA 2013!? by jmaine: 1:28am On Jul 09, 2012
~Royal~:
None Scripted GamePlay

[size=18pt]Remove the Fake Scripted 45 Min and 90 min Goals[/size]

They are so predictable and clearly Ea sports is using rubberband A.I. to create "fake" momentum

The above is always frustrating angry . . .They just have to see to the exclusion of always conceding goals at those minutes
Re: What Do You Want Added In FIFA 2013!? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
Heathen: The biggest complaint i have on fifa 12 is the stupid momentun system, especially when playing on legendary! Phucking hell! i can't count the number of times i was atleast 3 goals up by half time and bossing the game but by around the 75th minute the AI goes superhuman and DEFENDERS, midfielders and attackers with poor shooting stats rifle thunderbolts into the top corners of your goal. Or your defenders simply stand and watch a player 10 yards behind him run past him and get the ball! Just because you're not currently controlling him.
yeah i noticed this also

and the trophy celebration is very bad they should improve on that aspect also
Re: What Do You Want Added In FIFA 2013!? by sucre2(m): 5:28am On Jul 27, 2012
more referees should be added as there are just about 3 to 4 referres in the career mode..
Re: What Do You Want Added In FIFA 2013!? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hear hear
Re: What Do You Want Added In FIFA 2013!? by Macrophage(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2012
the funny impact system. stupid refs. finesse shot cheat.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA 13 And PES 13 / PS4 Owners In Benin City / I Need A Ps3 ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.