Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? (6320 Views)

Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by SoReal: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2006
Howdy all,
I met this guy bout 2 weeks ago. Therez this chemistry dat we both cant deny. He seems like a very nice person. He thinks we should work on a rship. this may sound silly but don't u think a girl needs 2 play hard 2 get for sometime? just so she doesnt seem desperate.
Comments PLSSSSSSSS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by whitelexi(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2006
That is what kills the love
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by whiteroses(f): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2006
if he is an average bwoii,i think you need to shakara a bit but if he is damn fine is better you accept quick cos if you shakara and he doesn't ask you again what will you do, remember there are lotsa girls out there
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2006
i personally don't really think there's da need 4 that, i mean why play ''hard to get'' when it's real love because gals play hard to get jst so da gu-y thinks she's not cheap or smtin but then, if it's really love, then no one's even going to think of the word ''cheap'' n hard to get
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by whoknoxluv(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2006
i don't really know the reason why ladies prefer that way but to be frank it make men loose interest
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by jones007(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2006
no need for that be ur self and go for what u want thats if u really want the love. guys are getting scarce now so go for and hold what u have for now.
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Zahymaka(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2006
I'd expect a responsible girl to play a little hard to get but if she plays really hard to get and I know she's interested in me I'll give her up.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by SoReal: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2006
Zahymaka:

I'd expect a responsible girl to play a little hard to get

So it's irresponsible girls dat dont play hard 2 get
dats new
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by SoReal: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2006
I am so lovin this thread.
Please keep the posts comin
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by ramono(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2006
Be careful u could lose him. Dont come crying back to this forum!! cry cry cry
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by glamour(f): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2006
if u don't love him then u can play hard to get
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Dauda(m): 12:38am On Apr 06, 2006
Playing hard to get is normal. But don't stress the guy too much though. He might walk away. He could also persist just to hear you say yes, get laid and then walk away. If the guy is cool and you really like him, you might as well let him know.
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by eveseh(f): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2006
she do make shakara be4 saying i do i do i do,lol grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by dakmanzero(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2006
Dauda:

Playing hard to get is normal. But don't stress the guy too much though. He might walk away. He could also persist just to hear you say yes, get laid and then walk away. If the guy is cool and you really like him, you might as well let him know.

I always wondered why when a hard-won conquest is made, you always feel like bailing once the chick drops the first time. I guess its never enjoyable when u have to work too hard. By that time the girl is like those toys that little boys fight tooth-and-nail for just because they are kept out of reach. give him the toy and he looks at it for 5 seconds, keeps quiet and throws it away.

lesson: if you want to cock-tease, do it to the bitter end, and NEVER allow him to bed you. beware of rape, sha. afterall these are NIGERIAN men we are talking about,
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by modpluz(m): 5:17am On May 01, 2006
One Word, RIGHT
she has every right to play hard to get so the choice is his (the chaser/toaster)
to make whether to play along or to get fed up.
and in some cases it doesn't mean Playng hard to get, but she just can't go out with him.
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by babymine(f): 10:43am On May 01, 2006
If she likes. grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by whitelexi(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2006
Its a naija babe's thing, but i'll say, it doesnt make u any more expensive or cheaper to say yes when u see good prospects, making shakara will only spoil everything. If u dont see a possiblity in dating the guy, simply say "NO" instead of leading him on in the name of shakara.
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by baby4u2(f): 11:19pm On May 05, 2006
if ur'e in nigeria u can play hard to get, men kinda dont understand the meaning of NO in nigeria, they'll know ur'e playing hard to get and still keep chasing, some even do it for years (abi i dey lie). i'd advice u (cause ur profile doesnt say where ur at), if ur in america/london DONT DO THAT (play hard to get i mean), fine girls plenty, guys dont waste their time on a fine girl, cause they are plenty more fishes in the sea. just make sure that you dont get cheap when u guys start dating, atleast u know then his ur's.
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by nolongthin(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2006
@baby4u, TRUE talk, u sound like your talking from experience.

girls never delay the inevitable, if you've seen march of the penguins then u know how patient the male specie can be, the longer you wait the less interested the guy becomes, it then gets to a stage that it becomes an ego thing ,he justs wants to bed you cos u've cost him so much of his time.

Go with the flow,if at the beginning his main aim is to nack and discharge,365 days of long thing will not deter him,

No Long thing!
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Tikko(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2006
Gone were the days when girls make shakara but now, hmmm, undecided
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by 4Play(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2006
My rule is if you can't hit it on the 2nd night don't call her again.
If she can't give it up then,no point in wasting your time .
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by memyself2(f): 3:51pm On May 10, 2006
i'm sorry i'm tryin to understand so dont be offended if i mis-quote u,

4 Play:

My rule is if you can't hit it on the 2nd night don't call her again.
If she can't give it up then,no point in wasting your time .

r u tryin to say,if she doesnt have sex with you on your 2nd date, u stop callin her?
if thats what you mean, u must have VERY low opinion of women! thats sad.
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Coco29(f): 6:06pm On May 10, 2006
I DO NOT KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE, HOW EVER THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF RELATIONSHIPS, YOU SAID THERE IS A CHEMISTRY BETWEEN YOU TO SO GO FROM THERE, SET YOUR TERMS FOR THE RELATIONSHIP AND STICK TO IT.
REMEMBER A RELATIONSHIP DOES NOT HAVE TO BE SEXUAL. I SEVERAL MALE FRIENDS WHO I HAVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH, BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH, AND THAT STARTED AS A PLATONIC FRIENDSHIP. wink
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Coco29(f): 6:13pm On May 10, 2006
THIS IS FOR 4PLAY IT IS MEN LIKE YOU WHY WOMEN DO NOT TRUST MEN, SEX IS NOT THE ONLY PART OF A RELATIONSHIP, IN FACT IT IS A VERY SMALL PART, IF YOU LOVE THAT PERSON. i HOPE WHEN YOU ARE READY TO SETTLE DOWN, YOU FRIEND THE PERFECT WOMAN,AND NOT ONE WHO AS SOON AS YOU TURN YR BACK SHE IS HUMPPIN SOME ONE ELSE. BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY TYPE OF WOMAN WHO GO AROUND SLEEPIN WITH MEN AFTER TWO DATES. HOW EVER IF THE DATES ARE SPACED OUT WELL, wink
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by 4Play(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2006
@COCO29
Chics have no biz delaying the inevitable.If they like me they should me want i want.
So long as their are girls who give it up early,I am not going to wait for those who are hell bent on playing pointless games
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by memyself2(f): 6:38pm On May 10, 2006
like i said, u have a very low opinion of women, i really dont blame you. there r so many guyz like u, but its left for us women to change your opinions but unfortunately i dont fink dats ever goin2happen, since alot of gurlz are lookin at pple like christina aguilera and britney spears as role models, (i shake my head)
wat'er, thats the gurlz problems.i'm sure a gurl would be desperate enuff to have u, i know i'm not!
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Coco29(f): 8:13pm On May 10, 2006
4PLAY I LOVE MY NUBIANS ,THAT IS BLACK MEN WHO KNOW HOW TO RESPECT HIS BLACK SISTERS, DO YOU HAVE SISTERS MATE? I DO NOT THINK SO, I MEET MEN LIKE YOU ALL THE TIME, U KNOW WHAT WE CALL YOU? WELL THAT IS A LISTEN YOU WILL LEARN, YOU CATCH MORE FLYS WITH HONEY BABY. I WONDER DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW. angry
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Bright2(m): 8:56pm On May 10, 2006
2me,shakara is xpected 2 be de starting point afteral nothing good comes easily.
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by kabby(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2006
That shakara gangan na him be the thing don look uche face drible and make sure you score.
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by Coco29(f): 6:53pm On May 11, 2006
4PLAY PLEASE, YOU ARE JUST ACTING OUT HONEY, HOW OLD ARE YOU, I THINK THAT WOULD SOLVED THE WHOLE PROBLEM, BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE A TEENAGER, OTHERWISE THERE IS NO HOPE FOR, THE BLACK WOMEN OUT THERE, HENCE, WHY THEY CHOOSE WHITE MEN. PS I AM 29. WHAT IS THAT YOU WANT FROM A WOMAN AND AFTER SHE GIVES IT UP SO SOON IS THERE HOPE FOR ANY THING ELSE?
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by 4Play(m): 8:33pm On May 11, 2006
@COCO29
Maybe you and I can hook up and I will show what I want in a woman.

My point is that the games women play can be so farcical that you end up losing interest in them.I understand women don't want to look cheap and want to test their suitors true intentions but they tend to overdo it.
Life is too short and most men ain't got time to wait
Re: Guys, Do U Think A Girl Needs To Make Shakara B4 Saying Yes? by nolongthin(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2006
Tru word 4 play , u took the words right out of my mind,

I had this chick that i had been on her case for about 8 months now, i really liked her and there was a stage i felt she could be the 1, suddenly i just got tired of her games but just still chasing her cos i had spent so much of my time and as an experienced hunter i knew wiv women , u never say never, to cut the long thing short i finally nacked her this week and it wasn't spectacular, maybe if she had succumbed earlier i would have still been crazy about her, but as at now i've discharged,

No Long Thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We are crazy / / / You will not believe what this lady did last night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.