Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Fathers Day 2012 Sermon By Ranti Fawehinmi Titled TAKE IT BACK - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fathers Day 2012 Sermon By Ranti Fawehinmi Titled TAKE IT BACK (2208 Views)

Download/listen To "Dancers At The Gate Of Death" -a Sermon By Dr. D. K. Olukoya / Sermon By Benson Idahosa Part1 / He Loved You Enough To Be Late .sermon By Ranti Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fathers Day 2012 Sermon By Ranti Fawehinmi Titled TAKE IT BACK by VORA: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2012
Fathers Day sermon : TAKE IT BACK by ranti fawehinmi
Subject: TAKE IT BACK
Text : 1king 11.11-12

Prophetic declarations
The Lord shall make you reign as princes and rulers over your household, over your business and in the society.
The Lord shall lift up your hands and you shall not go down anymore.
He will cause His bright countenance to shine upon you.
Your going out is blessed in the name of the Lord, your coming in is blessed in the name of the Lord.
Blessed shall you be in the city, blessed are you in the field.
The works of your hands are blessed.
The blessings of Abraham come upon you.
The nobility of Noah come upon you.
The might of Gideon come upon you, you shall possess the gate of your enemies.
Greatness is your portion in the name of Jesus.

The family is about fatherhood . God knew that Abraham will command his household to follow him in doing the things of God . Gen.18:19 The convenant to bless Abraham and Sarah with a child and multiply his sons like the uncountless stars was not with Sarah but her husband Abraham. Fathers are gateway to the family. The skill, the craftiness of Rebekah could not produce the blessing but the ultimate proclamation of the blessings rest with Isaac the father. God had ordained it so.
On Mothers day we tell them how great they are and how good they are but on fathers day we tell them what they need to do to be great. We tell them of their responsibilities, we remind them of their commitments to their wives, to their children and to the larger society. So family is about fatherhood.
It is important to know that you must first be a husband before you become a father, Eph........... However God is good Lord who has provision for all strata of people, so the time of ignorance He has overlooked for those who placed the cart before the horse in becoming father first.

Can I quickly remind you of the person who is a father,
A father is someon who smiles when he feels pain
A father is someone who laughs when he cries inside.
A father is someone who is calm when the situation is chaotic
A father is someone who is afraid but still show courage
A father Is someone that hurries from breakfast table to win bread that he alone cannot eat.

A father has a dual role of kingship and priesthood . Most men are however satisfied at being the king and not the priest but until you undertake your responsibility as a priest , you may be able to assert your authority as the king.
It is my prayer that God will cloth you with the grace for priesthood and enthrone you as kings and you shall rule and reign in your home and in your society.

I invite your consideration this Sunday morning of fathers day 2012 to 1 kings 11 :11-12 As we examine together the topic,
TAKE IT BACK

What the devil has stolen from you , from your family , from your family lineage must be Taken Back, for this reason the son of God manifest that he may destroy the works of the enemy. And from the time of John the baptist, the kingdom of God suffers violence and it is the violent ones that take it by FORCE,
The joy in your marriage that has eluded you must be taken by force.
The spiritual Upliftment that has been difficult to attain must be taken by force.
That business breakthroughs must be taken by force.
Hey!!! It is time to have them back, I come this 17 th day of June marking fathers day 2012 to proclaim to you son of the Living God that your set time for restoration has come. Job was restored a hundred fold, you will be restored a thousands fold in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
isn't it interesting how you can be so disempowered by the enemy and you are left without hope, I came with a fire to rekindle your hope in God, faithful is Your God, he has called you out of darkness into his marvellous light, if he says a thing he is standing by to accomplish it.

Your responsibility as a father is enormous and quite challenging. It is far beyond the uuuhs and aaahs of copulation . Here are the roles of a father.
The 6ps of Fatherhood.
Problem solver
Playmate
Principal guide
Provider
Preparer
Punisher

5 checklist for a father
I would love my wife and children more. Eph 5:25 husbands love your wives even as Christ loves the church and gave Himself for it.
I would listen more. Dont gain the career and loose your child and family.
I would use words of gratitude and appreciation more. It encourages them.
I would make all in my household to have a sense of belonging.
I would spend more time with my family.
I would laugh more. A merry heart doeth like medicine but a broken spirit drieth the bone.

Solomon was a wise King who started well but could not finish well, that will not be your portion, every thing that God has enable you to start shall be concluded gloriously. Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof. Your latter end shall greatly increased. Bible says that the glory of the latter shall surpass the former, can I say to you that you aint see nothing yet. You are a finisher, You are an accomplished father, because He , the Almighty God enabled you to start the start , you will see the end, and you will end it well, come celebrate for your light has come and the glory of God is risen upon you. Many shall fall at your side but it shall not come near you because you bear on your body the mark of the Lord Jesus Christ that says touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm.

So Solomon the king of Isreal having succeded his Father David exhibited a type of wisdom that never was in israeal but bible says his many wives turned his heart away from the Lord and he went after strange God, thus provoking God to anger and the consequence upon this the Kingdom was taken away from him. God told Solomon that He will take the kingdom away from him but not during his reign but the reign of his son. The fathers have eaten sour grape but the children teeth are set on edge
If Rehoboam the son of Solomon had known this , he would have been well behaved and would have fought to keep the kingdom.
Today, I handover to you the sceptre of authority and in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, you shall not loose your place of dominion in your family , in your household and in the society.
Gen. 49:10 - The sceptre shall not depart from Judah nor a lawgiver between his feet
This is the word of the Lord, I came to you fathers under the sound of my voice that you've got your name tagged to mighty blessings, and what is yours is yours and can no body take, be it powers above or beneath the waters. History begins with you today. Where your predecessors could not achieve, you will achieve and surpass. A new era begins with you in the name of the Lord Jesus. God ushers you into a new level from today. The sceptre is handed over to you today and it shall be for a perpetual monument and remembrance.

Come on celebrate for your are a name and a praise thisday and forevermore.

(1) (Reply)

GOD Defiling LOGIC (trinity Debate) / What Are The Benefits Of Long Prayer / Who Is The Most Convincin unBeliever In This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.