Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Broken Up Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken Up Again (771 Views)

She'z Got His Face Tattooed On Her Bum..now They Have Broken Up / Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With / I Haven't Broken Up With Him But We Don't Talk To Each Other Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken Up Again by tuaregx(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2012
i
Re: Broken Up Again by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2012
Ok! Wots ur predicament now? undecided
Re: Broken Up Again by amyg(f): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2012
Hope u r not equally asking 4 congo from them. In this circle of life,u should never take more than u give.
Re: Broken Up Again by missagbaa(f): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2012
Something is definitely wrong with you.you need a shrink asap

1 Like

Re: Broken Up Again by tuaregx(m): 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
missagbaa: Something is definitely wrong with you.you need a shrink asap
.........burt wah could possibly be wrong...I do allllll I can..buy all the bb and galaxyz in the world...even a car on one ocassion....but they don't seem to know ow to use just two words “common sence “
Re: Broken Up Again by hbabe(f): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2012
OP. You need to take time off dating and do a self search. Sit down and take a critical look at your lifestyle, friends etc and find out how they affect they people who you attract. Also make a mental note of characters you don't want in a partner and try as much as people to avoid dating people that fall in that category. Take time to search and be very selective in whom you date, don't rush into any relationship if your heart is not in it.
As for giving and giving, don't allow anyone cajole you into becoming a father Xmas; give because you want to give and not because you want a girl to love you.
Re: Broken Up Again by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
missagbaa: Something is definitely wrong with you.you need a shrink asap
More like he needs deliverance
Re: Broken Up Again by dsurrogat: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
hmmmmmm na wa ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Point & Kill... / Girlfriend Or Boyfriend / Sharia Court Banishes Randy Lover From Zamfara State To Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.