Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna (34304 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Pain(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
Guess Nigeria will surely burn
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
Reality2015: south-south,south east and south west are save so pls come back home

Did you jst say south south? No offence, just asking.......to verify whether my eyes are reading double or not.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by stevenosa(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
GOD, PLEASE, GIVE STRENGTH TO THE CHRISTIAN YOUTH AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE DEFENDING THEMSELVES OUT THERE IN KADUNA IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. MAKE ALL THE ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH TO FALL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. ALL THOSE WHO ARE FIGHTING AGAINST GOD THROUGH THE CHURCH, LET THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST RAIN UPON THEM AND THEIR SUPPORTERS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. LET ALL THOSE WHO ARE IN [b]POWER [/b]AND ARE SUPPORTING THE BOKO HARAM BE EXPOSED BY FIRE AND BY FORCE IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
METT-TC? Check!
M16 Assault rifle and mags? Check!
Heavy body armor? Check!
Fragmentation grenades? Check!
Concussion grenades? Check!
Phosphorus grenades? Check!
Binoculars? Check!
NV and IR goggles? Check!
C4 explosives? Check!
Satchel charge? Check!
Detonation systems? Check!
M1A2 Abrams tank and tank rounds? Check!
Good to go!!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Werehkpe: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
At times I begin to wonder if Islam is a violent religion? perhaps maybe thats why terrorism is strongly associated with Islam? Just thinking aloud

I think the northern leaders should be held accountable for these. Including the Sultan. They are portraying Islam as a violent religion!

U know Wat am begining to HATE ALLLLL MUSLIMS
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by gbadexy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
Am a muslim, but I am glad the christians in the north are forming armed group to protect themselves because these illiterate zombies won't stop.
By the way, who are the fools always pasting the viewers on nairaland, what purpose does it serve .

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by decrox199(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2012
kiyosaki1: That's very insensitive of you at a critical time like this are you trying to work up tension ?
wr U̶̲̥̅̊ deaf wen kaita,ciroma A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ atiku said I̶̲̥̅̊t̶̲̥̅̊?mayb we sud start fm dia
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by delkuf(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2012
[quote
author=Eazee-e]giv me d satanic koran n i wil pees on it & even on
mohammed grave if i can c it. mohammed is a known terrorist n likewise
his descendants so dey cannot stop untill we d christians give dem d
israeli way dey wont stop.if dey bomb 1 church we bomb 5 mosque period.
am damn ready now 4 dem [/quote] Dont start internet war on nl
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2012
I think those bombing churches should be wiped out. Nice move by those retaliating, its only sad that innocent people are losing their lives in the process.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Eazeee(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2012
Super1759: Kaiii..christians should nt have started anytn.how can you fight me in ma house.moreover all dis mallam,killing is their hobby.they shud relax let we in the east start.I bet you soon.the east will start theirs.these killing and bombing things is much

sharaap dia who told u kaduna is dia house? bera wake up n ask d people dat live in such places 2 tel u wat u dont know. d solution is 2 divide KD into 2 so dat christians wil b seprated 4rom dis terrorist n have dia kaduna south. beta wake up n start paying dem back instead of saying GOD DEY or wait 4 dem 2 stop or even 4 God 2 com down 4rom heaven n fight 4 u. gone are dos days peeps

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
stevenosa: YOU MUST BE DRUNK. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING SERIOUS HERE AND YOU ARE BUSY COPYING AND PASTING. MAY YOU BE AFFECTED BY THESE HAPPENINGS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

What he did was wrong...
But u... What u did, in d name of ur 'jesus'
Is it better?
What would ur jesus have done?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by stevenosa(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
Pain: Guess Nigeria will surely burn
IF NIGERIA BURNS, THEN YOUR GENERATION WILL ROT IN HELL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. ALL OF YOU WHO ARE NOT WISHING NIGERIA WELL IN THESE TRYING TIMES SHALL ALL DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME AND NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE FORWARD IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. SHAME TO ALL HATERS.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
gbadexy: Am a muslim, but I am glad the christians in the north are forming armed group to protect themselves because these illiterate zombies won't stop.
By the way, who are the fools always pasting the viewers on nairaland, what purpose does it serve .
Seconded
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by daylae(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2012
sad! this seem to be the only news we hear these days. . .oh!and of course some other mallams who believe not in taking their own lives in jihads,but rather fighting the holy war in a grand style,fatning their own pockets. . .and those are the farouks.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by delkuf(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2012
[quote
author=stevenosa]AS MANY CHRISTIAN MEN AND WOMEN WHO CAN TAKE UP ARMS
TO DEFEND THE DEFEND-LESS IN KADUNA STATE AND ITS ENVIRONS SHOULD PLEASE
DO SO NOW. IT IS TIME FOR THE ABOKIS TO KNOW THAT, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
FOR HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO CONTINUE TO WATCH AND SEE THEM DESTROY
US WE SHOULD STAND TO THEM IN VIOLENCE TOO. [/quote] That is not the right thing to do. dont encourage ppl to take up arms plsssssssssss
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by stevenosa(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2012
Imanuelle:

What he did was wrong...
But u... What u did, in d name of ur 'jesus'
Is it better?
What would ur jesus have done?
HE WOULD HAVE CHASE OUT ALL THOSE WHO ARE BOMBING AND KILLING IN THE NAME OF ONE RELIGION.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by naijaking1: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2012
......another Sunday in Nigeria, and another day for Christians to be assasinated at their place of worship embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by stevenosa(m): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
delkuf: That is not the right thing to do. dont encourage ppl to take up arms plsssssssssss
BUT SOMEONE IS ENCOURAGING THEM TO GO AFTER THE CHURCHES. ARE YOU PEOPLE SO DAFT? CAN'T YOU SEE THE HAND WRITING ON THE WALL? ARE WE ASKING THEM TO LEAVE THE SOUTH? ARE WE KILLING THEM HERE IN THE SOUTH? TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR STREET, HOW MANY ABOKIS CAN YOU COUNT THAT ARE LIVING FREELY? MANY.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by laidol(f): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
fellis:
Seconded

yes o, its high time chritians defend themselves since d bombing is not about to stop and govt i also clueless. no one has monopoly of violence, its just that the innocent ones will die more
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Michky: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2012
Riodiao: Whether GEj Likes it or nt .Its gona happen. He should keep pretending.But we all saw it in 1966. One day it will happen.I can only blame those foolish nigerians that took 3,000naira to vote PDP. Quit whinning here u all wanted PDP NOW STICK WITH THEIR POLICIES AND REFORMS. Goodluck is running out of LUCK. he knws sumtin dat he is hiding and dnt wanna tell d country
Look, LETS STOP KILLING OURSELVES. This is exactly what Jonah wants. This is what he's hiding. U c, the UN mandated world governments to check population rise due to inevitable dangers in the near future if population is not controld. This is proof: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-16391040 . If we kill ourselves, we'l b doing exactly what Jonah wants. Can u remember that Jonah said that Boko has infiltrated his government? Now tel me, til date, has he prosecuted any of their sponsors in govt? NO! As a matter of fact, we shd go after those rogues in govt and flush them out 4 good! Goo.dlu.ck is probably nt bok.oarm. But he's creatin an enablin environment for killings to thrive, thereby reducing population via continuous bo.mbl.asts or through a larger expectd means, ethno-religious War. PLEASE DONT PLAY INTO THEIR HANDS! PLEASE.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Pain(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2012
stevenosa: IF NIGERIA BURNS, THEN YOUR GENERATION WILL ROT IN HELL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. ALL OF YOU WHO ARE NOT WISHING NIGERIA WELL IN THESE TRYING TIMES SHALL ALL DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME AND NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE FORWARD IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. SHAME TO ALL HATERS.
Senseless worthless bigot! Ur generation is already a rotting carcass. Shame on you. May every breath from your nostril reverse and amplify this curse on you and your filthy lineage.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by tope3x(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2012
i just wish nigeria could split, and let this northern/muslims go their ways, i am tired of all this happening in Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2012
stevenosa: HE WOULD HAVE CHASE OUT ALL THOSE WHO ARE BOMBING AND KILLING IN THE NAME OF ONE RELIGION.

I hope so!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by alpontif(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
aguiyi:

Zediccus, so you are still in kaduna after all the advice you were given to return to south till we have a president who can tackle the tensed situation in the north angry angry angry

wetin dey worry you sef

Forexmart has returned to ph to start a new life though he also waited like you till they burnt down his house and he losed everything

this your house arrest no go help you when the matter set o

Zeddiccus you Bleep up......You should have gotten out of that place, personally i don't go anywhere farther than Abuja and i am in the north. just go enter sockaway....na the beginning we dey see, nobody sabi how the thing go end..
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Tyche(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
Caracta: Ds bombing issue is getting out of hand. My little cousin in Kaduna dat came over to Lagos 4 wkend, has filled ha brains wt 'bomb', 'bomb', 'bomb'. If there's any noise, she'll shout, 'it's a bomb, run! Run! Aunty Run! I was cooking and she advised me 2 put bomb in d fire, so as to burn faster cos she was hungry!
God, pls save us.
I hope she's is not going back?
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2012
Caracta: Ds bombing issue is getting out of hand. My little cousin in Kaduna dat came over to Lagos 4 wkend, has filled ha brains wt 'bomb', 'bomb', 'bomb'. If there's any noise, she'll shout, 'it's a bomb, run! Run! Aunty Run! I was cooking and she advised me 2 put bomb in d fire, so as to burn faster cos she was hungry!
God, pls save us.

Thats what this country has made our kids, making them emotionally unstable.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by onajitespeaks(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2012
The way quotes are pasted u will think there is a war going on in kad.Most pple report based on heresay.I only saw one survellance helicopter hovering but no military helicopter or blaring sirens.So it is relatively quiet.Every body knw in level for Kd....no body dey fear.KAD NA FIRE FOR FIRE.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by buoye1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2012
only God almighty ll save us from dis boko haram and their fellow supporters.........................xtains r not sleepin any longer////////gbammmmmm.....d worst is happening now ooooooo
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Pedekunle(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
Jona needs to quit.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by stevenosa(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
Pain:
Senseless worthless bigot! Ur generation is already a rotting carcass. Shame on you. May every breath from your nostril reverse and amplify this curse on you and your filthy lineage.
WE KNOW YOUR TYPE.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by hakanai(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
Eazee-e:
giv me d satanic koran n i wil pees on it & even on mohammed grave if i can c it. mohammed is a known terrorist n likewise his descendants so dey cannot stop untill we d christians give dem d israeli way dey wont stop.if dey bomb 1 church we bomb 5 mosque period. am damn ready now 4 dem

Daft and foolish comments from an extremist!! A jingo and a wanna be terrorist.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
stevenosa: IF NIGERIA BURNS, THEN YOUR GENERATION WILL ROT IN HELL IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. ALL OF YOU WHO ARE NOT WISHING NIGERIA WELL IN THESE TRYING TIMES SHALL ALL DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME AND NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE FORWARD IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. SHAME TO ALL HATERS.
Hahaha....dis guy and hin Jesus sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Member Killed In Emohua, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Saraki:CCT Does Not Have Equal Jurisdiction With the High court- Agbakoba / Robbers Shoot Okada Rider Dead In Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.