Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna (34296 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by mensdept: 4:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
baruwa@info:
crywhen will all dis nonsense stop? crywhen will all dis nonsense stop?

When you tell every Nigerian the truth about the country and themselves, beginning with where the name "Nigeria" came from and why we still use that name.

Shame
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by sheringan(f): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
Eazee-e:
giv me d satanic koran n i wil pees on it & even on mohammed grave if i can c it. mohammed is a known terrorist n likewise his descendants so dey cannot stop untill we d christians give dem d israeli way dey wont stop.if dey bomb 1 church we bomb 5 mosque period. am damn ready now 4 dem

ur sick
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Ovaiegbe(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
shymmex:

There is no reality in religion - the reality is the God that lives in you...

I must say, I agree with you here. Its not about religion, its about the God or god that lives in you? Can you truely say which one really lives in you?
You got it wrong when you alluded that every Christianity isn't Jewish. Israel is the root of christianity. Every other nation or race only got converted to it. The christian life is an experience a renewing experience and need I say the Quoran affirms it and so does Judahism.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by abdul24(m): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
Anoda two more bomb blast in kaduna,in nasarawa an barnawa only God can save us
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by rahjan: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
ko ni da fun gbogbo awon ti o wu iwa ibaje yi, ni oruko jesu aye won ko ni toro mo laye. iran won a ti oshe ku ni. ti won ba jade, won ni de ibi ti won lo. ogun lo ma fi eje won we. be ni ko ri fun won. awon ika,awon aja, awon omo iran ki ran. angry
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2012
daylae: sad! this seem to be the only news we hear these days. . .oh!and of course some other mallams who believe not in taking their own lives in jihads,but rather fighting the holy war in a grand style,fatning their own pockets. . .and those are the farouks.
daylae: sad! this seem to be the only news we hear these days. . .oh!and of course some other mallams who believe not in taking their own lives in jihads,but rather fighting the holy war in a grand style,fatning their own pockets. . .and those are the farouks.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by 2good(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2012
Ovaiegbe:
I must say, I agree with you here. Its not about religion, its about the God or god that lives in you? Can you truely say which one really lives in you?
You got it wrong when you alluded that every Christianity isn't Jewish. Israel is the root of christianity. Every other nation or race only got converted to it. The christian life is an experience a renewing experience and need I say the Quoran affirms it and so does Judahism.

The Jews don't believe in Jesus Christ so how can Christians be Jewish when the Jews doesn't believe in your god?
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by otokx(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
Every man to his home
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by delkuf(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
namfav: why do people make empty threats, why don't you follow through with those threats? let us see how far it will get you? i'm tired of people insulting every muslims, threatening to kill every muslim and bomb our mosques, don't just speak tough you are the worst form of coward, after every bomb you find these people making threats, the worst form of cowards, you should be working for your communities, make your own police force or something to protect churches, don't just appear out nowhere to incite violence and to throw insults
You are a FOOLLL'LLLLLLLLLL
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
stevenosa: BUT SOMEONE IS ENCOURAGING THEM TO GO AFTER THE CHURCHES. ARE YOU PEOPLE SO DAFT? CAN'T YOU SEE THE HAND WRITING ON THE WALL? ARE WE ASKING THEM TO LEAVE THE SOUTH? ARE WE KILLING THEM HERE IN THE SOUTH? TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR STREET, HOW MANY ABOKIS CAN YOU COUNT THAT ARE LIVING FREELY? MANY.
Let our president do some good and fast about it..Is he not a christain?..or is he inhuman?
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Michaelapb(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
sabo boys are dealing with ogada men and shoeshiners here,

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by delkuf(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
mashnino: fuuny enuf this boko guys are killing both the muslims and christians.. and all we do is facilitate it by still killing each other again
They are not killing both xtian and muslims. Why have they not bomb the mosques
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Winnerslfc(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
Hmmm i am running too. Gunshot everywhere......
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by nijanigga: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2012
"By now,Rtd Major General , Tunji Olurin and others who crushed Orka's coup will be bitting thier fingers. Late Major Gideon Gwaza Orkar and co, were hereos with vision.They are gone,but Nigerians are paying the price for not supporting them."

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
Please is Abdulkadir in Barnawa New Extension safe? My whole family is there and nobody is picking my calls.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Tadup: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2012
1121:

yes, a 24hrs curfew in kaduna. If u drop a needle in kaduna right now u will hear the sound. I think xtian youth in kd didnt take this incidence 4 a joke this time
i hate curfew.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by mousty: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2012
fire from river, only God can stop it. na wawo!!!
If we're true Nigerian why can't us pray for our Country?

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
Eazee-e:

y not blame ur kins men 4 d prob wit d con3 but prefer 2 attack me 4 calling 4 dia heads u idiot? if only i can lay my hands on u so as 2 tel u how serios it has bcome n my level of hatred 4 u mallams. dude am 4rom d middle belt n am ready 2 slaughter any mallam shud dat happen in my area . '*Shege dan banza kawai sai kun chi kaniyan ku damu'*
We all knew what those terrorist do is bad.How does that concern the Quran and the The holy Prophet?I know u are a brave ND ex millitant..pls pls pls..kindly paste ur pics up here if u aint a coward..If u say u a ready,u should be ready.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by inspirizu(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
Dis tin no b small tin oooo walahi gaskiya
I dey inside church winners 4banawa wen d bishop talk say ppl going to north are to wait behind I knew something dey happen
I just stay 4ma gf place 4banawa bur I av 2leave dere because of work 2mao b4 I hear say curfew don dey
Ma ppl I waka frm banawa to sabo reach ma house
If u see wetin I see fear go catch u so sowy I cudnt snap because I didn't take ma fone to church kai 4charity bus stop dem burn 3hausa ppl dere together
I see a burnt bus
Infact 1 corper wey dey stranded dey ma house em sabi me 4rm camp because I b corper too say as dem dey go sabo side dos sabo bois dey ask 4dere I.d card and for dere name or else dem go kill dem
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
I wonder why many Nigerians have turned to Religious fools? Why do we have to be bombing and killing one another just because of this man-made confusion and persecution called Religion. Rather than bombing and killing one another, why don't we 'kill' Religion and serve the God individual person's mind dictates to him/her? Without killing Religion, many religious groups will still emerge days to come, and for them to ensure they stand, they'll have to try to pull the rest down by all desperate means. Abeg kill Religion and embrace love, kindness, forgiveness and maintenance of our moral standards.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by trimwis: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
The only solution to this crises is to criminalize religious worship in public places. who ever that is caught in church and mosque worshiping in church or mosque should be arrested and jailed. Religion is the greatest invention of humanity.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by jamace(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2012
All events point to the ultimate end of Nigeria, which is disintegration. Can't wait to see the end of this God forsaken country where the leaders are looters extra=ordinaire.

Let the commotion continue!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by temidayogolden: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2012
Immanuelar: Allah akbar!allah d most merciful!
Quran 192 vrs 3 "kill dem where ye find dem(unbelievers) nd slay dem,for d death of an unbeliever is better dan torture of d rightous"
.Just start praying for forgiveness,cause I don't know how you came across that ideology you quote and you claim it's the Holy Quran.Cause Quran is just 114 verses,and you writing Quran 192 v 3.Please always confirm something before typing uneccessary comment.May Almighty Allah forgive you.And RIP to both the christians and muslims that lost their lives today.May the Almighty forgive them of their sins.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2012
gbadexy: I know the christian youths were retaliating over the killing of their brethrens, but I have come to the conclusion that northerners are generally violent in nature.
It will be difficult for south muslims to be killing innocent people senselessly while the southern christians would never even contemplate it.
I think these violent are more influenced by culture, arabs are very volatile by nature and religion is just trying to curb them. But when some crazy sociopath gives them a twisted and wrong interpretation of the Holy book to commit attrocites, they can be merciless.
I dont know what ur choice of religion is..May God almighty bless you for this post..That is the plain truth..Northerners just like the Arabs,are aggresive in nature..Period!
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
Michky: 2 Facts: (1) I am a christian. (2) You are Mad!! May God punish you 4 inciting violence. If u c war, u fit stand? Ur family wil roast in hell in Jesus name.
Thanks for telling him the truth..He will roast in hell not his family.lets leave his family outta this.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by trimwis: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
jamace: All events point to the ultimate end of Nigeria, which is disintegration. Can't wait to see the end of this God forsaken country where the leaders are looters extra=ordinaire.

Let the commotion continue!

Do you think disintegration will solve our problem? do you think the greedy politicians will be honest if 9ja disintegrate
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by gbadexy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
My main fear now is that this riot won't degenerate to a continued cyclic attack and reprisal attacks between the muslim and christian communities.
I believe this is no longer about extremist muslims and christian but between the muslim population and the christian populace and I am sure the hausa muslim youth would carry out reprisal attack just as it is being experienced in Jos.
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by lioncoolst(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
onajitespeaks: The way quotes are pasted u will think there is a war going on in kad.Most pple report based on heresay.I only saw one survellance helicopter hovering but no military helicopter or blaring sirens.So it is relatively quiet.Every body knw in level for Kd....no body dey fear.KAD NA FIRE FOR FIRE.
Which area r u? Just to confirm ur post, can u kindly go to some of the earlier mentioned places to verify if there are riots there truly. Thanx cool
onajitespeaks: The way quotes are pasted u will think there is a war going on in kad.Most pple report based on heresay.I only saw one survellance helicopter hovering but no military helicopter or blaring sirens.So it is relatively quiet.Every body knw in level for Kd....no body dey fear.KAD NA FIRE FOR FIRE.
Which area r u? Just to confirm ur post, can u kindly go to some of the earlier mentioned places to verify if there are riots there truly. Thanx
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by inspirizu(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
@onaji
Y ar u running into conclusion
Am in kd and I leave in sabo tasha
I work @murtala mohamed sq
Lo ba tan
Watch ur mouth n stop driving it recklessly
Kachi ko
Kegani
So gbo
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by Eazeee(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
akthedream: Thanks for telling him the truth..He will roast in hell not his family.lets leave his family outta this.

coward datz ur name
Re: Bomb Blast At Shalom Church, Trikania , Kaduna by hakanai(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2012
vingar: violence is violence u did sent with what u type. I take it from u that mother pick up guta and u are not only a bastard u a hypocrat nonentity that is supose to be trown into socaway
Yeah right, stupid retard and such moronic thought of you.what ever the case is you stink of a bastard and surely act as a bastard.remember to be sure who your daddy truly is if the truth can ever come out of your mother!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region / Polls: How Nigerians Played Into The Hands Of INEC / "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.