Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! (4082 Views)

See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. / Nigerian Skin-Bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation / Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
What sort of madness is this? Below is a picture of her little hand on top of mine. sad
Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2012
Picture to be uploaded soon!
Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2012
Picture! Observe how dark her knuckles are! angry

1 Share

Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by queensmith: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2012
i dont get it? is the photo evidence of bleaching or did the mom say shes using bleaching cream on the child? I've seen kids with worse skin.
Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
Can't you see her knuckles are much darker than the "colour" of her hand? angry It's not a skin problem. The mum (who's a bleacher) is also bleaching her child.
Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by queensmith: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
neither are mine but i dont bleach?
Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by tollu: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
michelin89: Can't you see her knuckles are much darker than the "colour" of her hand? angry It's not a skin problem. The mum (who's a bleacher) is also bleaching her child.

Haba! Dark knuckles aren't a sign of bleaching. Some people have those naturally.
I can see green veins on your hands as well and some people would call that a sign of bleaching as well.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
tollu:

Haba! Dark knuckles aren't a sign of bleaching. Some people have those naturally.
I can see green veins on your hands as well and some people would call that a sign of bleaching as well.

ma non dire cavolate!

@ those knuckles are not genetic. the little girl is receiving a skin lightening treatment. i've seen light skinned people with dark hands but not with such a difference in shade between hands and knuckles.
Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by tollu: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2012
michelin89:

ma non dire cavolate!

You are the one spewing rubbish my dear. Go right on.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 17, 2012
tollu:

You are the one spewing rubbish my dear. Go right on.

Thanks google! grin
Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by tollu: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2012
wink grin
Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
Lol at topic. grin
Michelin dear, many people have knuckles relatively darker than their colours. I don't think that little girl is bleaching. smiley
My ex-boyfriend had darker knuckles. That was the first thing I noticed the first time he held my hands, coz they were really visible. Surprisingly, I used to find them kinda sexy. I asked him about it and he told me that it was in his family and that his father and many of his paternal cousins also had them dark knuckles. True to what he had told me, I later met his two sisters and they both had those dark knuckles. Not just their knuckles. They also had darker knees and elbows just like their brother. Then much later, when I met his father, I also had to look at his fingers coz he was a spitting image of my ex. Same thing - dark knuckles.

But what I find interesting is that my current boyfriend [i]has [/i]dark knuckles too!! Maybe I have an unknown fetish. I don't know.... undecided
Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by kandiikane(m): 4:22am On Jun 28, 2012
You can't always tell by the knuckles because as many said knuckles tend to me darker even if you are lightskinned.

Usually it's either the whole hand is black including the knuckles or the ears.

It's the ears that will tell.
Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by tpia5: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2012
I can see green veins on your hands as well

would have been better for her to focus on that, instead of what she sees in other people.

anyway, she's still young [she says], so there's no rush.
Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
Nice fingernails @michelin
Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by tpia5: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
i dont think the edges are supposed to be translucent like that.

she should either glue on some fake nails or see a manicurist.

looks like she has some white gunk under the tips.
Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by tpia5: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2012
see this lady's fingernails:

[img]http://dyannaspa.files./2011/05/french_manicure.jpg[/img]

note the difference, @ poster.

if you're trying to be posh, just do this type:

most males will still think they're real.

lord have mercy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2012
tpia@:

Most males will still think they're real.
grin grin
Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by tjskii(f): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2012
Heard of a case where the lady married to a white guy,played an away match,got pregnant and gave birth to a darkskinned baby,in order not to arouse anyone's suspicion the silly girl started using a lightnin cream for the kid,the kid is bout three yrs old now and his skin is just horibl,hez got dark spots all over his face and body,and at d end of the day she still got booted out of her matrimonial home for infidelity
Re: Shocking: Mother Bleaching Three Year Old Baby Girl! by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 05, 2012
The mum is dark skinned so is the dad. the baby has a very light face. i'm not the only one who has noticed it. the mum should get a baby cream for the child and continue to mess up herself.

(1) (Reply)

Be Updated: Rock These Trending And Gorgeous Ankara And Aso Ebi Styles (photos) / Nigerian Emerges World’s Best Child Model / Stoning Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.