Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Was It Really Elijah That Came Back As John The Baptist??!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was It Really Elijah That Came Back As John The Baptist??!! (888 Views)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari / Youths Set Baptist Church Ablaze In Kano (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was It Really Elijah That Came Back As John The Baptist??!! by nell07(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
Recently a friend was saying that elijah had to come back as john the baptist... Gave lots of proof (including d hide clothing)
and also some passages...
Matt 11: 13-14
malachi 4:5

ok, usually i dont bother with such things, buh dis one caught my fancy enought to make me dust off my bible for a quick peek.

I'm begining to think he's right (my friend i mean)... But i'd love to get any additional views, if any.
Re: Was It Really Elijah That Came Back As John The Baptist??!! by darnley16(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2014
Stop readin d bible, it f_ucks ur head up
Re: Was It Really Elijah That Came Back As John The Baptist??!! by Boss13: 9:59am On Oct 30, 2014
darnley16:

LMAO
Re: Was It Really Elijah That Came Back As John The Baptist??!! by darnley16(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2014
Boss13:

LMAO
tru bro
Re: Was It Really Elijah That Came Back As John The Baptist??!! by vooks: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2014
John came in the 'spirit and power' of Elijah. It means his job/assignment and that of Elijah had much in common. Of course John never performed any miracles but Jesus himself confirmed that John fulfilled Malachi's prophecy

nell07:
Recently a friend was saying that elijah had to come back as john the baptist... Gave lots of proof (including d hide clothing)
and also some passages...
Matt 11: 13-14
malachi 4:5

ok, usually i dont bother with such things, buh dis one caught my fancy enought to make me dust off my bible for a quick peek.

I'm begining to think he's right (my friend i mean)... But i'd love to get any additional views, if any.
Re: Was It Really Elijah That Came Back As John The Baptist??!! by mytime24(f): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
darnley16:
. oga is nt 4sure u must comment on every xtian thread just to insult wat u dnt blive, y nt go 2ur own forum where every1 must b initiated b4 commentin undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Shalom Odinma / To Preach Tithing is to Preach Fraud / Gallup Poll Shows Jews To Be The Least Religious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.