Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? (12673 Views)

What Is The Title Of This Movie/Series? / Can You Give The Title Of This Movies / Have You Ever Watch A Movie That Makes You Cry?what Is The Title Of The Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by lincDzinc(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
hello everyone, a nigerian movie a.k.a 'ibo film' just struck my mind right now.. I can't recall the title and i can barely remember the theme song and even the plot is in flashes.. But below is what i have :

Itz like an high skool movie, about a group of students accompanied by their teacher on an excursion..a coaster bus conveyed them, But along the way they were attacked by some spirits.. There was a particular scene that the coaster bus was shaking.. The driver of the bus was the first person to be killed..then some students.. The teacher wasn't that lucky either..

Theme song: the sun that rise in the morning brings light of hope for the brighter day..

The rain that falls in the evening brings forth life in abundance..
Yes our God is kind.. He is bla bla bla bla bla..

in eating time and playing time we praise the lord!!... Without season we praise the lord..

In evenin time and morning time we praise the lord! Thats our decison, we praise the lord!!!

Would really appreciate it if anyone can help...thanx. sadhello everyone, a nigerian movie a.k.a 'ibo film' just struck my mind right now.. I can't recall the title and i can barely remember the theme song and even the plot is in flashes.. But below is what i have :

Itz like an high skool movie, about a group of students accompanied by their teacher on an excursion..a coaster bus conveyed them, But along the way they were attacked by some spirits.. There was a particular scene that the coaster bus was shaking.. The driver of the bus was the first person to be killed..then some students.. The teacher wasn't that lucky either..

Theme song: the sun that rise in the morning brings light of hope for the brighter day..

in eating time and playing time we praise the lord!!... Without season we praise the lord..

In evenin time and morning time we praise the lord! Thats our decison, we praise the lord!!!

Would really appreciate it if anyone can help...thanx.
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by lincDzinc(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
uhuhmmm... Still nothing yet
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by SIRBANYE(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2012
Silent night. Its a very old film, but it was worth watching
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
It was not titled silent night, I remember the movie vividly even though I was only 9yrs when I watched it. I think the titlt is 'Sunrise' or sth ω¡τђ sunrise attached to it.It was the same period nollywood did, 'After school hour,Full moon,pot of life, sakobi the snake girl,witches,black angel,mortal inheritance,black arrow,karishika,Final whistle etc..

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by khanivorous(f): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2012
Jeepers creepers( nigerian version)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by kokoA(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
Its JUST A NIGHT.. Awww.. You make me wanna cry. What a feeling of nolstagia.. grin i cried for days after watching that movie. I think I was 7yrs then..

5 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by lincDzinc(m): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2012
It is definately not 'Silent Night'.. But 'Just a Night' sounds more like it.. Thanks a lot guys..
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by Heymus(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
Very interesting move but can't remember d title again,'cos i saw it on tv. many yrs. Ago.
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by VillageBoi(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2012
Could it be 'Bleeding Rose'? Crap movie that had 50yr olds playing Uni students.
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by BoyeYemi(m): 1:18am On May 27, 2015
This song got stuck in my head today, so I googled the first line, and here's the top hit for it. Movie title - Just a Night

Song lyrics

The sun that rise in the morning, is a sign of hope for a brighter day
Crystal rain drops in the season, brings forth life in abundance
Yes our Lord is life, in every born child
Yes our Lord is hope! He makes our dreams come true

So in happy times and trying times, we praise the Lord
Without ceasing, we praise The Lord
That's our decision, we praise The Lord

La lalalala la la la la lalalala

Still looking for the song online though.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by lincDzinc(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2015
Thanks so much @boye finally got an answer after 4 years or is it 5? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by obesman: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
just a night. wonderful movie,lovely song
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by Bluntguy: 6:47am On Jan 06, 2019
BoyeYemi:
This song got stuck in my head today, so I googled the first line, and here's the top hit for it. Movie title - Just a Night

Song lyrics

The sun that rise in the morning, is a sign of hope for a brighter day
Crystal rain drops in the season, brings forth life in abundance
Yes our Lord is life, in every born child
Yes our Lord is hope! He makes our dreams come true

So in happy times and trying times, we praise the Lord
Without ceasing, we praise The Lord
That's our decision, we praise The Lord

La lalalala la la la la lalalala

Still looking for the song online though.
The last line says "in playing times and praying times, we praise the Lord, that's our decision, we praise the Lord.
Yes our Lord is life.......

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by Jefferyhi86(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
It is called JUST A NIGHT
lincDzinc:
hello everyone, a nigerian movie a.k.a 'ibo film' just struck my mind right now.. I can't recall the title and i can barely remember the theme song and even the plot is in flashes.. But below is what i have :

Would really appreciate it if anyone can help...thanx. sadhello everyone, a nigerian movie a.k.a 'ibo film' just struck my mind right now.. I can't recall the title and i can barely remember the theme song and even the plot is in flashes.. But below is what i have :

Would really appreciate it if anyone can help...thanx.
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by michael3191: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Yeah, I remember the movie. The title is "JUST A NIGHT". I sing the song almost everyday.
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by felai: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
I Thought i was the only one that had this feeling.
The song just keeps flashing in my.
Today i felt i should get the song online but unfortunately i couldn't find neither the movie nor the song.

The composer of that song really tried, cos after many years the song has refused to leave....

The SUN that rise in the Morning,
Is a sign of hope for a brighter day...

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by slimhot: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Please have u finally seen it. Where can I watch or download it. Been looking for a way for years I’m so happy now. ����������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by Carlmax(m): 5:04am On Aug 11, 2020
That movie is not online, I think someone should do a cover of the song, just to keep it alive.... I have a crappy voice tho
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by Olatanwalawal: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Just A Night

The sun that rise in the morning is the sign of hope for a brighter day.
The sun that sets in the evening, brings forth life in abundance
Yes our is life... Kpa kpa
In every born child... Kpa kpa
Yes our lord is hope kpa kpa
He makes our dreams come true

In playing times and praying times
(We praise the lord)
Without ceasing (we praise the lord)
In laughing times and crying times
(We praise the Lord)
Thats our decision(we praise the lord)

Yes our lord is life, in every born child
Yes our Lord is hope, he makes our dreams come true

Wanna sing along? Call me 09033143772

LA la la la la la la la la la la la

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by Dubuqueee: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Egg of life grin
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by famorel: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2020
Title is JUST A NIGHT

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by Paddizgh: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Olatanwalawal:
Just A Night

Crystal raindrops in the seasons bring forth life in abundance

(We praise the lord)
(We praise the Lord)

Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by laurbalaur: 3:27pm On May 03, 2021
Your story is very similar to the description of the movie "Silent Night". I remember watching this movie for the first time 4 years ago when I was a student. In fact, this is a very exciting film set that is sure to appeal to everyone! I think the scene on the bus was very epic because of the killing of the driver and several students. By the way, the theme music is very tuned to watch this movie. I recommend a https://fmovie.vip site where you can watch movies for free and in high quality! You can easily find this movie there!
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by stevedre: 2:01am On Jun 03, 2021
Exhausted looking for either the movie or song.
Google has been taking me back and forth without success.
Thanks for the lyrics and let me know if theres a way to get the song pr movie

Olatanwalawal:
Just A Night

The sun that sets in the evening, brings forth life in abundance

(We praise the lord)
(We praise the Lord)

Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by cece02: 2:45am On Jul 09, 2021
Lets go and do the song in the studio... who's in?

Lagosians please! hit me up on 08066733513
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by Invader1: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2021
All of Una saying just a night please give us link make we download am
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by KennyWheeler: 4:09am On Jul 13, 2021
Thank you for sharing if you need a completely attractive and safe movie and TV viewing application, You TV Player https://coimobile.com/you-tv-player/ is the safe choice for you.
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by Ajileye91: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
The movie is not online. But there was another song they sang in the movie. Please drop if you can remember...
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by TheGreatIYANU: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2022
I'll pay top naira to see this film again
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
I love the movie
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by kokoA(m): 11:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
This thread is 10 years now. Wow! The movie was old 10 years ago now it's older.. See me here looking at my phone and thinking of one million things I would have done differently if I could go back to when I watched this movie. cry cry
Re: Can Anyone Recall The Title Of This Movie????? by lincDzinc(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2022
kokoA:
This thread is 10 years now. Wow! The movie was old 10 years ago now it's older.. See me here looking at my phone and thinking of one million things I would have done differently if I could go back to when I watched this movie. cry cry

Lol.. Quite surprised when I saw the prompt.. I am working on something though.
Once I am able to assemble the lyrics 'as far as I can recall' - I would drop it here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities At Nigerian Idols Premiere Episode Screening / 'Extended Family' - Nigerian Sitcom / Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.