Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Seun Please Employ Me As A Moderator Here, I Just Finish My Service - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Seun Please Employ Me As A Moderator Here, I Just Finish My Service (729 Views)

Is My Fatherland Rewarding My Service Enoughh? / What Can I Involve My Self Pre-nysc (my service is in Nov. 09) / Nysc Posting: Ogun State, Here I Come! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Employ Me As A Moderator Here, I Just Finish My Service by Ozegbe(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2012
I will be glad if you can employ me as a moderator here.
i promise to always be online and deliver enough information on nysc matters and quickly point out when a false information is posted.
as i have passed through the whole process of nysc i think am qualified.
I know a lot of person are probably more qualify than me but am asking.
I dont know if you pay your mods or not but i am not after that, i just want to be giving a task so i can be comitted to something that is worth my time and dedication.
Lastly i do have a phone, a modem a laptop and a constant internet connection.
I hope with this few point of mine i have been able to convince you and if i dont perform upto expectation you are free to de-mod me.
I will be glad if you respond to this post whether positive or negative.
THANKS ON ANTICIPATION

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Employ Me As A Moderator Here, I Just Finish My Service by stanelvis(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ozegbe: I will be glad if you can employ me as a moderator here.
i promise to always be online and deliver enough information on nysc matters and quickly point out when a false information is posted.
as i have passed through the whole process of nysc i think am qualified.
I know a lot of person are probably more qualify than me but am asking.
I dont know if you pay your mods or not but i am not after that, i just want to be giving a task so i can be comitted to something that is worth my time and dedication.
Lastly i do have a phone, a modem a laptop and a constant internet connection.
I hope with this few point of mine i have been able to convince you and if i dont perform upto expectation you are free to de-mod me.
I will be glad if you respond to this post weather positive or negative.
THANKS ON ANTICIPATION

how can u be given d job wit ur childlike writin and bad grammer
Re: Seun Please Employ Me As A Moderator Here, I Just Finish My Service by tpia5: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
he's ok.

going by his post, dont see anything wrong with his request.
Re: Seun Please Employ Me As A Moderator Here, I Just Finish My Service by Ozegbe(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
still waiting for seun to respond.....

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Batch B Corpers 2013 / Check For Authorised NYSC Registation Centre In Ir Areas. / Download The Facebook Wealth Formula And Acute Email Software For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.