Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother (12391 Views)

Bae Is Sick And Tired Of My Hot Temper.... Anger Management Tips Needed Urgently / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2012
I am sick and 100% tired of cheating angry embarassed what can I do? Yes I am tired of cheating on my girlfriend. She's beautiful, honest, kind, she have got everything I've always wanted among all she have got a good heart. Yea I really love her. Mom suggested I should see a therapist to avoid future infidelity but heck that's nothing. Sad I sometimes cheat with girls she's way more prettier than.

I believe we have ex players in the house, any suggestion(s)? This ain't joke. angry

Mr. Cork stay out of this thread pls
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by ijebabe: 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2012
grin
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
Mister Cockroach you see your life? grin angry undecided
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Tyche(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2012
You 're already on the right path; realising it's wrong. Don't expect it to go away overnight.

Purpose in your heart that you will stop; don't force it, don't gịve up, have faith that you can and you will.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2012
Tyche: You 're already on the right path; realising it's wrong. Don't expect it to go away overnight.

Purpose in your heart that you will stop; don't force it, don't gịve up, have faith that you can and you will.

KK thanks brah
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Tyche(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
REALITY101:

KK thanks brah

You 're welcome. Wish you all the strength you need.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
op,spiritually,there is a fornicating spirit hovering around you. You just have to see a powerful Man of God to remove the demon.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2012
Crown Prince: op,spiritually,there is a fornicating spirit hovering around you. You just have to see a powerful Man of God to remove the demon.

WTF?

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by mykejones(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
I jus have to see dos hidden posts before i comment! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Dyt(f): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
Lmao @crown prince

Innocent can neva change
Stop deceiving ursef
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
No matter what anyone says to you, you are only going to listen to yourself. . . So, until you tell yourself to stop, you ain't gonna stop. Ask yourself who is in control, you or Mr Dickson. If you are in control, Dickson should learn how to listen to you, but again it will be difficult, cos i think you've allowed dickson to take control for so long. You have been giving him so much allowance.wink The realistic way to stop this trend, reality 101 is to stop it gradually, just like every other thing in life.

If your car is in motion and you want to come to a stop, do you step on the brakes abruptly? Have you seen a smoker that quits smoking abruptly? Your cheating has become like every other addiction that has to be stopped gradually. If you are used to cheating 10 times a week, reduce it to 8, remind yourself you want to stop, remind Mr dickson you are in charge, and then monitor your progress. Reduce to 7 and then 6 and then. . .

It won't be easy, but a journey of a thousand miles begins at the airport! wink

9 Likes

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by firestar(f): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2012
REALITY101: I am sick and 100% tired of cheating angry embarassed what can I do? Yes I am tired of cheating on my girlfriend. She's beautiful, honest, kind, she have got everything I've always wanted among all she have got a good heart. Yea I really love her. Mom suggested I should see a therapist to avoid future infidelity but heck that's nothing. Sad I sometimes cheat with girls shes way more prettier than.

I believe we have ex players in the house, any suggestion(s)?

This ain't joke. angry

Ever confessed to her straight-up?
Its up ter you eventually, might as well end for good the heart of the matter playa or no.
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 18, 2012
Dyt: Lmao @crown prince

Innocent can neva change
Stop deceiving ursef

You know this because you are? ?
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 18, 2012
REALITY101: I am sick and 100% tired of cheating angry embarassed what can I do? Yes I am tired of cheating on my girlfriend. She's beautiful, honest, kind, she have got everything I've always wanted among all she have got a good heart. Yea I really love her. Mom suggested I should see a therapist to avoid future infidelity but heck that's nothing. Sad I sometimes cheat with girls shes way more prettier than.

I believe we have ex players in the house, any suggestion(s)?

This ain't joke. angry

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by daduke2k(m): 1:37am On Jun 18, 2012
hey dude, 4 u to stop cheating, u need a dick chain.
*hey guys where can i get chika, i need to borrow his padlock* 4 reality 101 ofcos

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 18, 2012
DADUKE2K!!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother by daduke2k(m): 1:52am On Jun 18, 2012
what?? Tash??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When She Sleep Over In Your House ( Pics Added ) / She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex / Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.