Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

One Of The Benefits Of Fornication And Adultery ( Video ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of The Benefits Of Fornication And Adultery ( Video ) (2544 Views)

Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... / Is Fornication Really A Sin? / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Benefits Of Fornication And Adultery ( Video ) by buzugee(m): 1:34am On Jun 18, 2012
Re: One Of The Benefits Of Fornication And Adultery ( Video ) by MrAnony1(m): 1:47am On Jun 18, 2012
That was a sick disgusting video
........and I am convinced it's a fake. The dude purposely put maggots on his penis (he isn't trying to wipe them off)
The question is why would you wanna link people to that video at all? It is unnecessary and roves nothing in relation to your topic
Re: One Of The Benefits Of Fornication And Adultery ( Video ) by Goshen360(m): 1:47am On Jun 18, 2012
Buzugee,

Are you sure you are NOT going the way of perversion and apostate? I didn't watch the video though, just going by the title of your thread. How on earth you say fornication and adultery has benefits?
Re: One Of The Benefits Of Fornication And Adultery ( Video ) by MrAnony1(m): 1:49am On Jun 18, 2012
Re: One Of The Benefits Of Fornication And Adultery ( Video ) by buzugee(m): 1:54am On Jun 18, 2012
Mr_Anony: That was a sick disgusting video
........and I am convinced it's a fake. The dude purposely put maggots on his penis (he isn't trying to wipe them off)
The question is why would you wanna link people to that video at all? It is unnecessary and roves nothing in relation to your topic
grin grin actually that was the name of the video on the website called world star hip hop. i go on that website a lot. so i ran into it a few minutes ago and decided to share with yall grin grin
Re: One Of The Benefits Of Fornication And Adultery ( Video ) by buzugee(m): 1:55am On Jun 18, 2012
Goshen360: Buzugee,

Are you sure you are NOT going the way of perversion and apostate? I didn't watch the video though, just going by the title of your thread. How on earth you say fornication and adultery has benefits?
LOL nah Chief i aint going apostate. The title is in total opposite to the video itself
Re: One Of The Benefits Of Fornication And Adultery ( Video ) by MrAnony1(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2012
buzugee: grin grin actually that was the name of the video on the website called world star hip hop. i go on that website a lot. so i ran into it a few minutes ago and decided to share with yall grin grin
Please when next you run into such a video, keep it to yourself. Don't share with us abeg. Chai buzugee!! you have scarred me for life!!! Lol.
Re: One Of The Benefits Of Fornication And Adultery ( Video ) by ijawkid(m): 9:12am On Jun 18, 2012
Buzugee buzugee buzugee.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many times I call u??

(1) (Reply)

Is Having Sex In The Dream A Sign Of Being Possessed / A Reverend Father Doing The Illuminati One Eye Sign / How Foreign Religions Ruined Our Societies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.