Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell (8461 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / I Have Crush For My Female Best Friend But She Has A Boyfriend. / Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2012
Seriously, your secret is safe with me wink wink

Lets get talking!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by shizzle11(m): 7:18am On Jun 18, 2012
K babes, i have o crush on Tashamania! **winks**
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by shizzle11(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2012
K babes, i have a crush on Tashamania! **winks**
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 18, 2012
shizzle11: K babes, i have a crush on Tashamania! **winks**
Lol grin angry

More posts, please! angry
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 18, 2012
Tashamania: Seriously, your secret is safe with me wink wink

Lets get talking!

None :-
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 18, 2012
Then, pardon me if i say you're such an introvert here.

There are 1001 cool guys here on NL
. lipsrsealed
Loosen up, Gurlie. grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by DeBlunt: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2012
having a crush on badosky but I'm afraid she might crush me grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2012
De~Blunt:
having a crush on badosky but I'm afraid she might crush me grin

shocked shocked

As in me?

*blushing*
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 18, 2012
^As in you, But the poor guy is scared of your mawt! grin grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2012
^my mouth? How na? Born again Badosky!

My name go soon change to Goodosky grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2012
Id, like you dont know your mawt is fire.

Goodosky wouldnt fit you at all.
Worstosky would be berra!

Innit, Dearie? grin

3 Likes

Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by xynerise: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2012
Kids grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2012
Tashamania: Id, like you dont know your mawt is fire.

Goodosky wouldnt fit you at all.
Worstosky would be berra!

Innit, Dearie? grin

My fingers na volcano not my mouth sweetie.

Come o! Worstosky ke? Lmao!

Igbo[weed] chewing don high u abi?
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Dyt(f): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2012
erm erm erm
his name is
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2012
Dyt: erm erm erm
his name is
we all no its Lamidi na!

I hia say u get bb

Eeee oooo!

U no go add moi ni? lipsrsealed
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

My fingers na volcano not my mouth sweetie

Come o! Worstosky ke? Lmao!

Igbo[weed] chewing don high u abi?
From the inside of mouth typeth the finger, Your mouth says it first before the fingers. wink

xynerise: Kids grin
Grandpa, I see you didnt take your drugs lastnyt! angry
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2012
Dyt: erm erm erm
his name is Lamidi, omo iya Kafayatu!

Nawao! Babes, that name's scary
tongue tongue
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by DeBlunt: 8:53am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

shocked shocked

As in me?

*blushing*

yes you wink

don't be surprised, i like you just the way you are. It feels suicidal nice though grin
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2012
De~Blunt:

yes you wink

don't be surprised, i like you just the way you are. It feels suicidal nice though grin

Kai! Still blushing.........
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57am On Jun 18, 2012
Tashamania: From the inside of mouth typeth the finger, Your mouth says it first before the fingers

Sharrrapppp joor! angry

Don't put off my oyoyos na!
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by dubem3(m): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2012
i'ld be right back with my answer.
But seriously, i hope my secret will be safe with ya. Cos you know nairaland, people be waggitheir tongues abi na finger sef
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Dyt(f): 8:59am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: we all no its Lamidi na!

I hia say u get bb

Eeee oooo!

U no go add moi ni? lipsrsealed

wa sere
wetin b bb?

Tashamania:

Nawao! Babes, that name's scary
tongue tongue

thnx 4 d editin
a glass of shekpe 4 u
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2012
Dyt:

wa sere
wetin b bb?

Black blokos
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Dyt(f): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2012
u r beginin 2 spk in shikishon madam
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Sharrrapppp joor! angry

Don't put off my oyoyos na!

I am now taking xtramural classes on Kung-Fu for you'

You are becoming a bug on my bed
angry angry
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2012
Tashamania: I am now taking xtramural classes on Kung-Fu for you'

You are becoming a bug on my bed
angry angry

See dis gal o! If I catch u for riverbank hen! May thunder fire my enemies if I no make u smell amadioha yansh.

Don't vexation me o! angry
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by 190: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2012
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2012
190: 190
It's safe to say u mastyrbate den!

1 Like

Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by DeBlunt: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Kai! Still blushing.........

Stop blushing. smiley May I get your address? I need to send you eleven rose flowers. I will bring the twelfth one personally wink
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2012
De~Blunt:

Stop blushing. smiley May I get your address? I need to send you eleven rose flowers. I will bring the twelfth one personally wink

Gen! Gen! Gen!

Emmh...... U fit email d 12th rose?

Still blushing.....
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by 190: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
It's safe to say u mastyrbate den!

Excuze me
Re: Who's That Nlander You've Secretly Had A Crush For And I Promise I Won't Tell by Idowuogbo(f): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2012
190:

Excuze me

Pass den! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are 85% Of Nairaland Girls So Beautifull? / Top 5 State In Nigeria Which Thier Girls Are Good On Bed In Naija / My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.