Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? (11065 Views)

I Like Guys That Dont Like Bj's, Anal. .I Will Marry You Without Thinking! / Why Do Girls Like Guys That Ignore Them? / Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by queensmith: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
egbeman1: Am realy emotional to the core,and want to know what girls tink about us.
Do u realy tink being emotional is a good quality?
Do we alwas make a good n successful relationsp?

But what is emotional, what do you define as emotional?

We are all emotional beings, only robots have no emotion. It's emotion we use to reason, to carry out day to day activities, in fact it's probably emotion we use to live and breath. So of course, being in touch with your emotions is going to help you in relationships. You are going to go with gut intuition and make better decisions for yourself in terms of choosing a partner and how you handle your relationships. Anybody will find it easier being in a relationship with someone who is honest with himself and in touch with his emotions.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by donlyone(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
emotional how? are you talking about shedding a tear after seeing a movie scene?

Anyway, most women act crazy, who knows what they want.
They marry a poor man, they want more money.
If the man spend more hours to get money they complain about what little time he spends with them.
They marry a pilot, they screw the gateman
Just be yourself and get the right woman, I mean the one that want you the way you are.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by ACM10: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
An emotional guy is liable to make his decision based on emotion. A guy needs to be tough. A tough guy is more likely to make a decision based on logic and rationality. I wont marry an emotional crybaby guy if I'm a woman. I wouldn't want a wailer husband that will disgrace me during the funeral rites of his granny with his uncontrolable sobs.

But I know that babes wont mind as far as there is steady inflow of cash to finance their romance.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by egbeman1: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
donlyone: emotional how? are you talking about shedding a tear after seeing a movie scene?

Anyway, most women act crazy, who knows what they want.
They marry a poor man, they want more money.
If the man spend more hours to get money they complain about what little time he spends with them.
They marry a pilot, they screw the gateman
Just be yourself and get the right woman, I mean the one that want you the way you are.

Well...I could shed tears after watching some movies.
What I mean by emotional is being clingy,tinking a lot abt the girl,always wanting to know her way abt and romancing too.Even tho I will alwas want to chase other girls,but my luv for the main one stil remains intack.
I alwas get jealous too,I keep comparing myself wit her exes,or any guy I sees around her.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
egbeman1:

What I mean by emotional is being clingy,tinking a lot abt the girl,always wanting to know her way abt and romancing too.Even tho I will alwas want to chase other girls,but my luv for the main one stil remains intack.
I alwas get jealous too,I keep comparing myself wit her exes,or any guy I sees around her.

Deal wiv ur insecurities Jare! Haba! U b pikin? Snap out of it my friend!

For reals tho, some of dis traits u have up dia irritate most women.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by slap1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
if you are too emotional, it follows that you may have no hold on your relationship. You have to be tough, bro, the girls of these days will just 'armpitate' you if you carry on like a cry baby.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by slap1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
egbeman1:

You just said your real problem. Dude, go see TB Joshua.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by queensmith: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
egbeman1:

lol- did you cry watching the titanic?

Well I think it depends on the person you are dating, alot of women do appreciate, pda, being called all the time, romantic gestures, thoughtful boyfriends. I doubt most women will say no to it. Its a puppy love thing you'd eventually grow out of it.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by dmomie(f): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo: How emotional? Will u cry if I refuse to tie ur shoe lace? Will u cry if I don't call u on my lunch breaks? Will u commit suicide if i was present @ a night vigil and forgot to tell u about my whereabouts?
lmao.... U is sooooo nut!!!!
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by dmomie(f): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
sadyeek: How about being appologetic all the time, when your right, wrong and not sure. You just appologize. Does that qualify as being to emotional?
dats called bein Humble,,, has absolutly nufin with bein emotional...
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by RoseBenjamin(f): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
Don't cry pls[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by Wislet(f): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
emotional guy? Hmmm.
Actually NO.
He is supposed to be the Head.... You need a good head at that to run a successful home. And that entails making tough decisions devoid of emotions...with a clear head.
I personally dnt run on emotions...tho i've heard i lack it entirely grin
dnt think so wink i think i just apply it wer it is needed.
Romantic guy... YES
business minded... YES
tough, focused ... YES
Emotional... NO
Though I should point out that every human being has emotional tendencies. We all have it. Else, we would be monsters.
BUT how you control yours, how much you allow your head to rule your heart and emotions matter.
So, it depends on what you mean.
If it's the type that cries at the drop of a hat...gets offended cos Mrs doesn't call every hour... Or makes business decisions running on emotions. Count me out.
But if it's the type that feels the pain of others, loves his wife to bits yet doesn't crowd her, keeps his good head businesswise. Yet outsiders see him as a tough man. I'm all in wink cool
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by HisMajesty1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
I consider any emotional guy a girl... Imagine how two girls wuld be in a relationship.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
Depends on the situation.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by Sagytarius(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
sexkillz: Following with popcorn. . .

lol. popcorn don suffer.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by tcoach(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
yeah! they do, but in moderation, my former once told me am to rigid.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by pendusky(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
Yorisb: As long as the ''emotionality'' no go stop u from signing the Cheque-Book.....Kosi wahala! Lol
lol
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2012

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
Never show too much emotions to a girl unless she will use against you
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by egbeman1: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
U guys are great...
But wat of the aspect of being too jealous,always checking her phones,comparing myself wit her exes.Infact,I opened a fm account on facebook just to monitor the moves of her exes.All those tings are constantly giving me HBP,cause I get bothered seeing any exchange of comments and all that.
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by Dipwater(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
cycober: Guy, never show your emotional side to a woman. The only thing you will get is disrespect, sexlesness grin and worst. Here the secrete on how you do around women, treat them like crap cool , always show little interest, infact give em a slap sometimes (don't hurt em though) to remind them you're the man, and they are the woman. Trust me, you show a woman that you are emotional, she dump your a.rse, but you show them you are un-emotional jerk, they stick to you like glue shocked shocked
Isn't the female brain amazing?

Final word: No showing emotions, leave that to pu.ssies who think women will like them if they show there
emtional side.

Wat u spewd here is tra sh .friend pls grow up ,read books dat wuld transform u too

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by Dipwater(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
egbeman1: U guys are great...
But wat of the aspect of being too jealous,always checking her phones,comparing myself wit her exes.Infact,I opened a fm account on facebook just to monitor the moves of her exes.All those tings are constantly giving me HBP,cause I get bothered seeing any exchange of comments and all that.

How old are u
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by 1STOrder: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
every one gat emotion, a guy should always be a guy. when a man begins go give in emotions at any instance begins to show weakling and is nt good
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
d_momie:
lmao.... U is sooooo nut!!!!
And u is so EPA! grin

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by queensmith: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2012

lol thats not emotional thats just crazy! calm down dude!
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2012

Na wa o! U still dey suck ur mama bweast ni? Wots wiv d 24hrs vigilante? If I was ur gal,I'll liv ur over-sensitive and lunatic azz.Imagine! U opened another fb account Bcus u dey practice FBI or wot? Bobo ire ti fori gbale o!
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hell No!!

Esp the ones that cry..... ewww
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by 1STOrder: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Na wa o! U still dey suck ur mama bweast ni? Wots wiv d 24hrs vigilante? If I was ur gal,I'll liv ur over-sensitive and lunatic azz.Imagine! U opened another fb account Bcus u dey practice FBI or wot? Bobo ire ti fori gbale o!

badosky!! badosky!! u gat mouth grin
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
1ST Order:

badosky!! badosky!! u gat mouth grin

U don say! grin grin
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
i used to talk to this naija girl. she said i was emotional and used every little opportunity to call me an emotional guy everyday. i started wondering wtf should i define as being emotional? one day passed by, and i just changed. i wont call, wont text, reply to text late. instead of me talking to her while we are in the same room, i talked to every1. she started telling every1 how much i am mean, and how i dnt even show emotions. the fact is, when a girl says you are not emotional, use the counter attacking attacking style, show her a little bit of emotions. When she says you are emotional, just stop caring A WHOLE LOT. P.S some girls dont know what they want, hence, they will die single. and some girls are just too EMOTIONAL, LIKE wtf do u wanna cry? grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Girls Like Guys That Are Emotional? by queensmith: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Hell No!!

Esp the ones that cry..... ewww

there is no 'ones that cry' you have to make 'one cry' wink wink grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Cuddle With A Woman. / Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.