Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas (434525 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas / If You Are Refused A Canadian Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
namqul: hi good people of nairaland i gave agent my passport and money to help me process my visa but what i got is red stamp on my passport, and a note from south africa embassy dat i forge bank statement. Please i want know maybe it is a ban and how many years or month is that
That's what you get when you use syndicates who profess themselves "visa agents".
There is no such thing as visa agent, they are all syndicates who will land you into huge trouble after collecting your money

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by namqul(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
Vicjustice:
That's what you get when you use syndicates who profess themselves "visa agents".
There is no such thing as visa agent, they are all syndicates who will land you into huge trouble after collectiu hour money
please how many month is south african ban?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by suxes2005(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
namqul: please how many month is south african ban?

Should be from 5 years.

Moreso, you should not think anything South Africa for now at least not until after
few years (5 at least).

SHALOM
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by worry359(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2013
suxes2005:

Should be from 5 years.

Moreso, you should not think anything South Africa for now at least not until after
few years (5 at least).

SHALOM
Also many other countries seeing that red stamp will now also refuse you!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Michdear(f): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2013
How much will it cost me to invite 3 people to nigeria(flight expenses excluded)
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by suxes2005(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2013
worry 359:
Also many other countries seeing that red stamp will now also refuse you!

Refuse you bawo? Oga no be me nah. English sef!

Michdear: How much will it cost me to invite 3 people to nigeria(flight expenses excluded)

To where?

SHALOM
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by herigift: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2013
please can i and my spouse use the same bank statement with sufficient fund and good cash flow for study permit?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
herigift: please can i and my spouse use the same bank statement with sufficient fund and good cash flow for study permit?
Affirmative. But it is important that your sponsor is your parent or sibling
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by morizboe: 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
.. Sorry for digressing a bit........ I got my students visa to Denmark on Friday and the problem of flight arose. I have tried to book flight with KLM,lufthansa,aIrfrance, but was told that I can not be allowed to enter the various countries of their first landings eg France for airfrance. This entails that I may need a transit visa but it could be another long process and stress for me as I am right now in abuja and spending heavily since Thursday. So I want to ask if there is an airline that can take me directly to Denmark or even if not directly, I would not be needing a transit visa. If the airline operates at Lagos, then I would travel from abuja here to Lagos for it..... IS THERE ANY AIRLINE THAT FLYS TO DENMARK DIRECTLY?? PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by desy24444(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
The originator of this thread deserve praise I tell Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊.my own is that I intend doing my masters in anesthetic nursing science in either UK,Canada or US and my dad will b ma sponsor and he earns 100K a mnth.although, we intend borrowing some money and adding it 2 d one we have and we want 2 pay in the money on installment lik 1 year b4 I apply for the visa.I dnt knw if this one is still money lodgment.pls advice me
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
desy24444: The originator of this thread deserve praise I tell Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊.my own is that I intend doing my masters in anesthetic nursing science in either UK,Canada or US and my dad will b ma sponsor and he earns 100K a mnth.although, we intend borrowing some money and adding it 2 d one we have and we want 2 pay in the money on installment lik 1 year b4 I apply for the visa.I dnt knw if this one is still money lodgment.pls advice me
It is not exactly the same (student visa application) regulation regarding financial requirements with the countries that you mentioned, so it is not logical to give a definite answer whether positive or negative.
However, even if the fund that would cover the cost of your study is readily available in a bank account, it is important to know that your sponsor's personal bank account and financial circumstances would be looked into, and therefore it may seem funny that you are presenting a person who earns less than £400 per months to sponsor your education abroad
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Lexusgs430: 1:02am On Nov 25, 2013
morizboe: .. Sorry for digressing a bit........ I got my students visa to Denmark on Friday and the problem of flight arose. I have tried to book flight with KLM,lufthansa,aIrfrance, but was told that I can not be allowed to enter the various countries of their first landings eg France for airfrance. This entails that I may need a transit visa but it could be another long process and stress for me as I am right now in abuja and spending heavily since Thursday. So I want to ask if there is an airline that can take me directly to Denmark or even if not directly, I would not be needing a transit visa. If the airline operates at Lagos, then I would travel from abuja here to Lagos for it..... IS THERE ANY AIRLINE THAT FLYS TO DENMARK DIRECTLY?? PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
Thanks

Your only option is an indirect flight. No direct flight connection to Denmark. Start making plans for a transit visa application, cos thats your only recourse. Enjoy Danish bacons when you hit the Danes land !!!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by FrontPageLawyer(m): 6:09am On Nov 25, 2013
morizboe: .. Sorry for digressing a bit........ I got my students visa to Denmark on Friday and the problem of flight arose. I have tried to book flight with KLM,lufthansa,aIrfrance, but was told that I can not be allowed to enter the various countries of their first landings eg France for airfrance. This entails that I may need a transit visa but it could be another long process and stress for me as I am right now in abuja and spending heavily since Thursday. So I want to ask if there is an airline that can take me directly to Denmark or even if not directly, I would not be needing a transit visa. If the airline operates at Lagos, then I would travel from abuja here to Lagos for it..... IS THERE ANY AIRLINE THAT FLYS TO DENMARK DIRECTLY?? PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
Thanks

www.emirates.com

To: Copenhagen, Copenhagen Airport, Denmark (CPH)
Return To: Lagos, Murtala Muhammed Airport, Nigeria (LOS)
Departing: Monday 25 November 2013
Returning: Friday 29 November 2013
Passengers: 1 Adult
Cabin: Economy Class

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by desy24444(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2013
Vicjustice:
It is not exactly the same (student visa application) regulation regarding financial requirements with the countries that you mentioned, so it is not logical to give a definite answer whether positive or negative.
However, even if the fund that would cover the cost of your study is readily available in a bank account, it is important to know that your sponsor's personal bank account and financial circumstances would be looked into, and therefore it may seem funny that you are presenting a person who earns less than £400 per months to sponsor your education abroad
so broda, wat do Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ suggest I dod moni is available for borrow,pls jst suggest ma broda
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by shithapuns: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2013
hello house...can one convert a visiting usa visa to student visa?.....
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 27, 2013
Seriously undecided
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by morizboe: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2013
Lexusgs430:

Your only option is an indirect flight. No direct flight connection to Denmark. Start making plans for a transit visa application, cos thats your only recourse. Enjoy Danish bacons when you hit the Danes land !!!

Thanks be to God. I arrived at the Kastrupt airport Copenhangen yesterday with the Lufthansa airlines. It was a roughly 7hr journey. We made the first entry to Frankfurt airport Germany where I spent roughly 2 hours in the airport before we made to Copenhangen. A roughly 1hr30mins flight.

Yes, I was planning for a transit visa, but on a second thought, I decided to make some extra moves and the result favoured me when the Lufthansa Oyibo man that examins visas and other papers at the airport for luggage check-in gave an affirmative nod that I was ok without a transit visa. I took my passport to him personally.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far with advices and directives.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by desy24444(m): 5:31am On Dec 03, 2013
desy24444: so broda, wat do Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ suggest I dod moni is available for borrow,pls jst suggest ma broda
so ma oga help me na,u neva answer since.I need advice on hw 2 go abt it
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by kdf3449(m): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2013
Goodday NL,

Please i would like to get advise from professionals like you guys from the house. Okay let me start by am 28years,not married and a businessman. I would like to make a short vacation of 3months and i am either thinking of going to the U.K or getting a Schengen visa,i haven't done any of these applications before thats why i want guidelines from you guys before i do anything. Do you advise i go for UK tourist visa or Schengen Visa? I had 3 months Malaysia tourist visa in my passport but i couldn't go because i was busy with my business.

I have a building here in Nigeria where i live but no C of O and i have some lands as well and i have my registered company. I don't know if these will be of any help to me.

An agent said it will cost me 850k for them to give me Schengen visa/U.K Visa and it is even not easy to get.

Pls i need advice pals.

Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by worry359(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2013
kdf3449: Goodday NL,
Pls i need advice pals.
Thanks

FIRST and LAST important.
Stay away from "agents" Most are LIERS and THIEVES.
We have seen so many peoples lives ruined by agents altering details and lying.

The visa can be done yourself.

However saying that you are going for three months looks suspicious!
They will ask "How will you manage your buisiness while away?

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2013
kdf3449: Goodday NL,

Please i would like to get advise from professionals like you guys from the house. Okay let me start by am 28years,not married and a businessman. I would like to make a short vacation of 3months and i am either thinking of going to the U.K or getting a Schengen visa,i haven't done any of these applications before thats why i want guidelines from you guys before i do anything. Do you advise i go for UK tourist visa or Schengen Visa? I had 3 months Malaysia tourist visa in my passport but i couldn't go because i was busy with my business.

I have a building here in Nigeria where i live but no C of O and i have some lands as well and i have my registered company. I don't know if these will be of any help to me.

An agent said it will cost me 850k for them to give me Schengen visa/U.K Visa and it is even not easy to get.

Pls i need advice pals.

Thanks
The only question that i like to respond to here is the issue of an "agent". Not because this matter was not dealt with in my original article, but because, i felt the humane responsibility to warn you before you get into a very serious trouble.
Say NO to the agent, and if need be, call the police: this syndicate is going to get you into trouble with grave consequences.
Please, read the warning notes on the original article and also refer to the thread on this link for important information:
https://www.nairaland.com/1181160/comprehensive-list-documents-required-visas
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by kdf3449(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
Vicjustice:
The only question that i like to respond to here is the issue of an "agent". Not because this matter was not dealt with in my original article, but because, i felt the humane responsibility to warn you before you get into a very serious trouble.
Say NO to the agent, and if need be, call the police: this syndicate is going to get you into trouble with grave consequences.
Please, read the warning notes on the original article and also refer to the thread on this link for important information:
https://www.nairaland.com/1181160/comprehensive-list-documents-required-visas

Thanks alot for your advise,its so much appreciated. I will work on getting my C of O as i have been advised it will be of great help too. I will come back to update the house when i start the process,for now,i will work on my statement of account and the C Of O. Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by kdf3449(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
worry 359:

FIRST and LAST important.
Stay away from "agents" Most are LIERS and THIEVES.
We have seen so many peoples lives ruined by agents altering details and lying.

The visa can be done yourself.

However saying that you are going for three months looks suspicious!
They will ask "How will you manage your buisiness while away?

Thanks alot for your advise,its so much appreciated. I will work on getting my C of O as i have been advised it will be of great help too. I will come back to update the house when i start the process,for now,i will work on my statement of account and the C Of O. But meanwhile Bro, how long should i say my vacation is for? Since 3 months sounds too long
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
kdf3449:

Thanks alot for your advise,its so much appreciated. I will work on getting my C of O as i have been advised it will be of great help too. I will come back to update the house when i start the process,for now,i will work on my statement of account and the C Of O. But meanwhile Bro, how long should i say my vacation is for? Since 3 months sounds too long
Keep It Short & Simple. KISS
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by dsaynt: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hallo vicjustice,
A big kudos for this forum...and most importantly for your awesome advice to peopel. Please my issue is this: I intend for my wife to deliver our child in the US around summer. These are the circumstances:
I work for a multinational as a junior mgr there. Annual salary is N9m. Monthly take home is N300k after tax and other deductions. Our joint account reads roughly N1m. My personal account reads N500k. My other account (salary account should read about N2m by Jan when the company pays me my housing). My wife works as junior staff at a multinational company too with about N4m per annum. She has about N400k in her account. My mother had borrowed N3m from me which she is to pay back by Januay ending.
I would like to apply for a US visa in Feb. What do you think are my chances and how do I boost my chances. Also we don't intend to lie if asked if she was pregnant(following your advice on not lying).
In your opinion, what are my chances, how do I boost them, will my bank statements/funds be enough? your help is really needed .
Thanks in advance.

Please other Nairalanders with their advice would be appreciated, Thanks all.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Outstandingsand(m): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
Please help, do i really need an NPC BIRTH CERTIFICATE @ the US embassy when i have my original birth certificate? Thank you. I am a dv winner.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by cancerlib: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks for this wonderful thread!
Talking about pregnancy and visa....how do I go about getting a visa if I intend giving birth in d UK?
Even if I get a 6mnths visa before getting pregnant, it won't cover for me and if I go for a renewal, I'll have to state then that am pregnant. What r d chances d VO will grant a preggo visa?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by worry359(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2013
cancerlib: Thanks for this wonderful thread!
Talking about pregnancy and visa....how do I go about getting a visa if I intend giving birth in d UK?
Even if I get a 6mnths visa before getting pregnant, it won't cover for me and if I go for a renewal, I'll have to state then that am pregnant. What r d chances d VO will grant a preggo visa?
Everything depends on your intentions!
If you are honest person and you intend to pay your birth bills contact some hospitals to get information and prices.
Then have this and funds avaliable to show your intent.
Why not U.S.A. where baby will get citizenship?

If you intend to be "Health tourist" and steal from British tax payer no one will help you.

If you are honest person then just tell truth and have FUNDS and DOCUMENTS to back up your story.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
worry 359:
If you are honest person and you intend to pay your birth bills contact some hospitals to get information and prices.

If you intend to be "Health tourist" and steal from British tax payer no one will help you.

If you are honest person then just tell truth and have FUNDS and DOCUMENTS to back up your story.
Bravo.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by cancerlib: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
worry 359:

Thought there's citizenship for babies in d UK too. Tnx so much, u r so helpful
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by worry359(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
cancerlib:
Thought there's citizenship for babies in d UK too. Tnx so much, u r so helpful

There has not been for years!
Nor in many other countries.
Google searches will help you.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by dsaynt: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
dsaynt: Hallo vicjustice,
A big kudos for this forum...and most importantly for your awesome advice to peopel. Please my issue is this: I intend for my wife to deliver our child in the US around summer. These are the circumstances:
I work for a multinational as a junior mgr there. Annual salary is N9m. Monthly take home is N300k after tax and other deductions. Our joint account reads roughly N1m. My personal account reads N500k. My other account (salary account should read about N2m by Jan when the company pays me my housing). My wife works as junior staff at a multinational company too with about N4m per annum. She has about N400k in her account. My mother had borrowed N3m from me which she is to pay back by Januay ending.
I would like to apply for a US visa in Feb. What do you think are my chances and how do I boost my chances. Also we don't intend to lie if asked if she was pregnant(following your advice on not lying).
In your opinion, what are my chances, how do I boost them, will my bank statements/funds be enough? your help is really needed .
Thanks in advance.

Please other Nairalanders with their advice would be appreciated, Thanks all.

Guys please I'm still waiting for answer. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.