Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas (434480 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas / If You Are Refused A Canadian Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Amosiye: I see u re not a true leader. U don't want to admit ur flaws. U re still using wrong words imagine(unreasonable) again. Keywords. A leader shouldn't use. ( well if it will make u happy. I am sorry for tampering ur comments... Let the past be gone. House I am sorry. Lil advice for vicjustice stop being too rude and always admit ur wrong(words/acts) so u can make amends and move on. Man is not God

Will you just shush and stop ranting?!? How old are you? 10? Faith, positive thinking, God, bla bla bla. . . Yet you are here seeking for advice from a faithless and negative thinker!

He asked you a simple question, you turned it around, quoted his name and started making a fool of yourself. Why did you come here in the first place to seek advice if you had somuch faith? Typical hypocritical "christian". My friend, carry your fraudulent a$$ to the Religious forum and leave this place for sensible people. Mstcheeeww.

Don't look for job. Faith is all you need. Don't eat when you're hungry. Faith is sufficient. Anu npam!

Vicjustice, abeg free that guy. He isn't even one to educate. Continue giving advice to people who know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Amosiye: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
I will ignor u becos u re silly. Bringing about past issues. Which hv been settled.
Phema:

Will you just shush and stop ranting?!? How old are you? 10? Faith, positive thinking, God, bla bla bla. . . Yet you are here seeking for advice from a faithless and negative thinker!

He asked you a simple question, you turned it around, quoted his name and started making a fool of yourself. Why did you come here in the first place to seek advice if you had somuch faith? Typical hypocritical "christian". My friend, carry your fraudulent a$$ to the Religious forum and leave this place for sensible people. Mstcheeeww.

Don't look for job. Faith is all you need. Don't eat when you're hungry. Faith is sufficient. Anu npam!

Vicjustice, abeg free that guy. He isn't even one to educate. Continue giving advice to people who know what they are doing.
u just jump into a thread any how and make silly comments.. If u don't hv topics to discuse keep on pondering over past issues. Cos u like dwelling in the past. Being foolish is an act not an option.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Phema:
I'm glad that there are people like you who can understand a matter and give it a fair judgement.
To be honest, I was a bit disturbed by his reasoning mentality, he was the offender and yet, he played the victim of my (non existing) abuse of forum authority..
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Amosiye: I will ignor u becos u re silly. Bringing about past issues. Which hv been settled. u just jump into a thread any how and make silly comments.. If u don't hv topics to discuse keep on pondering over past issues. Cos u like dwelling in the past. Being foolish is an act not an option.
How many of you settled this "past issue"?

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by justwise(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
@All

Sorry guys had to clear some abusive and derailing posts.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Vicjustice, thanks for your very informative post. I'll actually appreciate some clarification on something. I work with a government agency and i just got admission to study an advanced diploma program which is very relevant to my current job. Although my salary is not very high and my bank statement is not strong enough, i have been able to raise some money to be able to pay my tuition and accommodation fees in full (i intend to pay in full for the entire program before applying for visa since they are both refundable), and my brother has agreed to support me with the living costs while in Canada (He has a strong bank statement). What do you think would be my chances of securing a visa?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
^^^And you had to quote that long post? undecided
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by charzyh2: 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jakay:

Thanks for your very informative post. I'll actually appreciate some clarification on something. I work with a government agency and i just got admission to study an advanced diploma program which is very relevant to my current job. All though my salary is not very high and my bank statement is not strong enough, i have been able to raise some money to be able to pay my tuition and accommodation fees in full (i intend to pay in full for the entire program before applying for visa since they are both refundable), and my brother has agreed to support me with the living costs while in Canada (He has a strong bank statement). What do you think would be my chances of securing a visa?
next time just quote the first two lines or mention his name. Please, modify the post.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by thezionite: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2014
Hello house,

Please i want to apply for a UK business visa, i have gone before but this time i did a change of name, my passport still reflects my old name but expires in April next year, all other documents also reflect my old name except my Salary account bank statement which reflects my new name. The question is do i get a new passport with the new name or do i just submit my personal statement along with my payslips which show the same name on my passport.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by ducan: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2014
Thank you, sir vic justice, for all the privileged informations you have been aiding us, may God favour all you do.
Please help me with your kind advice.
I applied for usa visit visa for my aunts ceremony in Michigan, my aunt was my sponsor. Even though I am employed in a company, had my bank account which the VO did not ask me to provide, I was denied visa. I noticed she was rejecting people almost all than her colleagues, she asked if am married, I said no, and I have a virgin passport. Please can I reapply soon cause the date is still a little fare 1st of november. Also what are my chances. Thanks for all you do Sir.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
ducan:
Thank you, sir vic justice, for all the privileged informations you have been aiding us,
Looking at the above line, one would think you read the opening article before making your comment, how come you still asked the questions that are addressed in it?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hello house;my case's similar to that of jakay 1008...av bn workn wit a federal agency for more than 2yrs wit a salary of approx 100k/month and actually av a savings of approx 1.5m;howeva nid 2 further in school to be relevant in the agency and of course the agency acknowledges and approves of such furthering of education...although,I av finished an M.sc in naija here;buh u knw ow naija can be;the sch senate's avn internal crisis and are yet to seat on the results for Msc since;hence no result and dt has led my venturing into doin anoda msc abroad(Us,canada,ireland or netherlands) in order to finish quick and get a result as well...ps I'd like to know how to go about applying for the visa,wot I nid to do if I"m to be eligible and my chances of getting a visa....NB;av nt had any travel history and nt married(wich from wot I"m seeing the nids ties to home;was wondering if my agency is not enough tie to home?)
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote jakay=Jakay....wotsup jakay;seems u and I are almost in the same boat...ps may I suggest we follow each oda;plus I'd like to ask how you went about applyn for the courses in canada,cos 2 be honest;av not done any of these b4 so I'd be glad if you could put me tru...tnx,lookn 4ward 2 hearing from you....
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Bennymontana:
Hello house;my case's similar to that of jakay 1008...av bn workn wit a federal agency for more than 2yrs wit a salary of approx 100k/month and actually av a savings of approx 1.5m;howeva nid 2 further in school to be relevant in the agency and of course the agency acknowledges and approves of such furthering of education...although,I av finished an M.sc in naija here;buh u knw ow naija can be;the sch senate's avn internal crisis and are yet to seat on the results for Msc since;hence no result and dt has led my venturing into doin anoda msc abroad(Us,canada,ireland or netherlands) in order to finish quick and get a result as well...ps I'd like to know how to go about applying for the visa,wot I nid to do if I"m to be eligible and my chances of getting a visa....NB;av nt had any travel history and nt married(wich from wot I"m seeing the nids ties to home;was wondering if my agency is not enough tie to home?)

If you secure admission into a program that is relevant to your current job and you are granted a study leave, that may satisfy the home ties requirement. Your case would be much stronger if you can secure a study leave with pay. Just my take anyways!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by iykedare(m): 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hi visaofficer, please I need your help. My date of birth on my waec certiificate is wrong.I have tried all I can do to see if WAEC can correct this. Unfortunately my secondary school has packed up and there is no way I can get them to help me sort it out. WAEC too are not helpful. Will an affidavit help me in this case and will I have problem getting Visa with just an affidavit? By the way,I have my original birth certificate. Kindly help me
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by iykedare(m): 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Please I need your help. My date of birth on my waec certiificate is wrong.I have tried all I can do to see if WAEC can correct this. Unfortunately my secondary school has packed up and there is no way I can get them to help me sort it out. WAEC too are not helpful. Will an affidavit help me in this case and will I have problem getting Visa with just an affidavit? By the way,I have my original birth certificate. Kindly help me
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by kolawolead(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
Vicjustice:

Looking at the above line, one would think you read the opening article before making your comment, how come you still asked the questions that are addressed in it?

Many thanks for creating and maintaining this informative thread Vicjustice. My question is not directly related to documents but I would be grateful if you have any guidance for me on this one.

I am applying for the Canadian study visa and I completed my B.tech degree in 2008. Due to the high cost of PG study, I intend to obtain a college admission. Based on your experience, do I have good (if any?) chance of being granted a study visa?

Please accept my apologies if this has been mentioned somewhere in previous posts. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bennymontana:

You should get answers to most of your questions here; https://www.nairaland.com/1851578/travelling-canada-part-6

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=Jakay-thank you very much;really appreciate;will go tru the post immediately...tnx once again!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by cretin: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
pls a wife that is accompanying her husband on an official course - usa, there is a place in the form wch states point of contact in the usa..does she need to fill this part?...cos she has a 2nd cousin in the usa, but might not even see the cousin, as she is going with her husband, thus is using her husby's official accommodation plans

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.