Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas (434551 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas / If You Are Refused A Canadian Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by uniqyemi: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
cozybunch:

Remember, your circumstance changed, your are applying for a holiday visa or so to say vacation to reduce stress. Stay focus and get all necessary documents for your trip. Now if your previous application comes up, now follow below statements.

The documents you mentioned above seems ok, but remember the main reason they denied you with; how much from the company account, your husband willing to pull out for the total treatment.

Now they want to know if he will use almost the company fund to support you which seems tricky. He has to state how much he is willing to pull from the company funds to support your trip plus personal account. Depends on the worth of his business, if pulling some amount may be 20% of his total networth wouldn't shake his business and 40% of personal account wouldn't mess his financial stakes in personal and family operation and finally if the amount willing to be pulled out will cover all of your expenses in this trip, them you guys are good on this aspect.

Meaning, you have to check the total cost of your trip and marry it with the above statistics or percentage figure mentioned above to check if you guys are within guild lines. Remember; to include hotel booking, transportation, feeding, places intended to visit on your trip and so on. You have to be fully prepared because questions will come from areas list expected example

1. Where do you intend to visit, they expect you to know places you want to visit and how you plan to visit those places.
2. If emergency occurs, how do you intend to handle it. Meaning, do you have enough funds to cover such expenses and so on.

Now they will want to know if you intend to visit a fertility doctor in your trip. Very tricky. Stay focus, stay on focus of your intended trip. When you are ready again for your treatment, you will reaply based on that. Remember, you cannot mislead or misrepresent.

Get all documents ready, hotel accommodation fully booked and other things needed for tourism or holidaying.

Good Luck

Thank you so much @cozybunch .Have a great day.will let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Adeh2009(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Demaejy:
@ Vicjustice , Justwise , worry357

Please I need your view on this.

I applied for a student visa in which I used my Uncle as my sponsor. Some days later, see below the message I received from the embassy.

"". Dear Sir,

The Hungarian Immigration Office ask for
additional documents. I attached the letter.

I am calling your attention, that you have to submit the following additional documents in order to support your application.

Please attach your personal fresh bank statement
from the last 6 month, according to the Hungarian laws, the uncle is not a family member.

Please scan and send the document by email to
the Embassy.

Thank you. """

........................................... ............................... .. ..

Note that, I am a student going for Bachelor program and I don't work yet, so i don't have money in my personal account. What can I do in this situation? Since their laws don't regard an Uncle as a family member, is it advisable to use my parent account? Though the parent account is not as strong as my Uncle's account and that's why I didn't use my parent account before.

Thanks , I will appreciate your replies.

I guess you re lucky that they even sent you an email like this. they didnt send me any email like this, and i was denied due to this fact.

but was given right to appeal. what if i deposit the money in my personal account, money which is from my Uncle's company account which i had used to apply earlier

And put in a written statement that where as my uncle cant sponsor me with the money on his account, that he has sent me the money to my personal account for my studies Abroad along side with my father

Does this sound any better & encouraging? what do you Guys think?

2 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Adeh2009(m): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Vicjustice:

If you state that the money was provided by your uncle, that will automatically disqualify you, and if you state that your immediate family member did, then you would need to provide valid evidence.

Hi Vicjustice,

Please let me know why you say this? why would they disqualify me? because i got money from my uncle about 2 Million Naira why my DAD gave me N500,000 for the purpose of my study. i will wait for your reply

Thank You!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 4:19am On Sep 16, 2015
Demaejy:

Alright sir, evidence like the statement of account which I'm practically submitting before or there should be another evidence again?

@Vicjustice please, I need your last reply
Evidence of the source of origin which the money can be traced to, not just the availability of the money in a bank statement.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 4:37am On Sep 16, 2015
Adeh2009:

Hi Vicjustice,

Please let me know why you say this? why would they disqualify me? because i got money from my uncle about 2 Million Naira why my DAD gave me N500,000 for the purpose of my study. i will wait for your reply

Thank You!
Adeh2009:

...and i was denied due to this fact.

but was given right to appeal. what if i deposit the money in my personal account, money which is from my Uncle's company account which i had used to apply earlier

And put in a written statement that where as my uncle cant sponsor me with the money on his account, that he has sent me the money to my personal account for my studies Abroad along side with my father

Does this sound any better & encouraging? what do you Guys think?
An uncle is not an immediate family member, meaning, an extended relative is not eligible to come into it at all:
The sponsor has to be your PARENTS, your BROTHERS, your SISTERS or your SPOUSE: the involvement of any other person will automatically disqualify you.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Adeh2009(m): 5:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Vicjustice:

An uncle is not an immediate family member, meaning, an extended relative is not eligible to come into it at all:
The sponsor has to be your PARENTS, your BROTHERS, your SISTERS or your SPOUSE: the involvement of any other person will automatically disqualify you.

And what if they ask me why didn't my father gave me money before, what will i tell them? and again is it necessary that they will ask me what my father did to provide the money with documentation?

Thank You, i will wait for your reply
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Adeh2009(m): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Vicjustice:

And also take note, Am right now sponsoring myself. so i should just say in a written letter that my father gave me the money for my studies abroad is this wise enough? so if i take money from my uncle, i will still get disqualify?

If he gives me money on his own freewill to put on my personal account for the purpose of my studies, i will still get disqualify?

Am sponsoring myself this time!

I will wait for your reply sir!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 8:21am On Sep 16, 2015
Adeh2009:

And also take note, Am right now sponsoring myself. so i should just say in a written letter that my father gave me the money for my studies abroad is this wise enough? so if i take money from my uncle, i will still get disqualify?
If he gives me money on his own freewill to put on my personal account for the purpose of my studies, i will still get disqualify?
Am sponsoring myself this time!
I will wait for your reply sir!
Hearing anything about your uncle will put you in position of disqualification.
If you state that the money was provided by your uncle, that will automatically disqualify you, and if you state that your parents provided the money or that you are providing it, then you would need to present valid evidence.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Adeh2009(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2015
Vicjustice:

Hearing anything about your uncle will put you in position of disqualification.
f you state that the money was provided by your uncle, that will automatically disqualify you, and if you state that your parents provided the money or that you are providing it, then you would need to present valid evidence.

Thank you Vicjustice! Valid evidence in the sense that if they see the depositors name same with my surname they wont believe its my father?

what other way should i have to provide evidence. and also if my use the name of my father to deposit it one time example 2 million Naira, will this disqualify me?

Thanks for your help so far!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2015
Adeh2009:

Thank you Vicjustice! Valid evidence in the sense that if they see the depositors name same with my surname they wont believe its my father?

what other way should i have to provide evidence. and also if my use the name of my father to deposit it one time example 2 million Naira, will this disqualify me?

Thanks for your help so far!
The evidence of the source of origin of the fund is what is they like to see; in plain word, they want to see the thing that generated the money, not just the availability of the money.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Adeh2009(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2015
Vicjustice:

The evidence of the source of origin of the fund is what is they like to see; in plain word, they want to see the thing that generated the money, not just the availability of the money.

My Dad has buildings, his a landlord! do i have to take his house Certificate of occupancy in one of his buildings and go @ embassy, just in any case they ask me where he generated the funds from?

and what if they don't ask? and also the mode of how the money was lodged, is it going to affect me? Because i want to put all the money at once in my personal account today

Please advice me! thanks for your assistance
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 2:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
Adeh2009:

My Dad has buildings, his a landlord! do i have to take his house Certificate of occupancy in one of his buildings and go @ embassy, just in any case they ask me where he generated the funds from?

and what if they don't ask? and also the mode of how the money was lodged, is it going to affect me? Because i want to put all the money at once in my personal account today

Please advice me! thanks for your assistance
The money received from (Nigerian style) property ownage and rentage can not satisfy the required standard of acceptable method of earning for the simple reason that such earnings are mainly undocumented and do not comply with taxation: and therefore, they lack credibility.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Adeh2009(m): 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Vicjustice:

The money received from (Nigerian style) property ownage and rentage can not satisfy the required standard of acceptable method of earning for the simple reason that such earnings are mainly undocumented and do not comply with taxation: and therefore, they lack credibility.

Then kindly advice me on what to do? Because am so confuse of what to do

what do i do bro. ?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Adeh2009:

Then kindly advice me on what to do? Because am so confuse of what to do

what do i do bro. ?
Things are easier when done orderly: Do not waste your money on application for a visa that won't be successful.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by AZUH: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
good afternoon house , i have a friend who is a German , i asked him to help me to come to his country to do business but he doesn't know how to help. please where can he get me an invitation letter in Germany? can he just write any letter and send it to me asking me to come ?any money involved in getting an invitation letter in Germany ? please help me .God bless.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Armstrong68: 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Please after receiving a valid Ireland tourist visa the immigration officer at Dublin refuse me at the point of entry stating that I will not come back to my home country, so please the visa haven't expired yet so what should I do
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Armstrong68: 12:46am On Sep 25, 2015
Please I was refused an Ireland visa but after I appeal for the decision they requested more documents and I send them, just yesterday they told me my appeal has been granted. Please what does that mean.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by kpdasylva: 2:27am On Sep 25, 2015
Hello guys, I'm new here so I'm sorry if had jumped any protocol. Myself and my wife are currently in Canada for our post graduate studies program. We came in shortly after we got married in Nigeria and so her passport and study permit still carries her name though her school enrolment letter was successfully changed to my name. Now my worries is how to go about her study permit and passport still carrying her name. However, her passport would be due for renewal in 2017 , same with her study permit because her LLM program is just one year even though she has the grace to extend he LLM to 2 years. May I ask if she should wait till close to a year when her study permit, passport and visa would be due for renewal before she starts the change of name processes or please guys, what do you suggest sirs.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by tteam(f): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2015
I also had my visa cancelled once. I didnt apply again cos i was close to my EDD. So did u finally apply, were u successful?

mamaxxx:
Quick question; My visa was canceled at the POE in the united states. i intend on applying for another visa immediately as i am going for the purpose of childbirth and time is not on my side. Anyadvice?

Ps. My visa was canceled for reason of insufficient funds
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by cozybunch: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2015
kpdasylva:
Hello guys, I'm new here so I'm sorry if had jumped any protocol. Myself and my wife are currently in Canada for our post graduate studies program. We came in shortly after we got married in Nigeria and so her passport and study permit still carries her name though her school enrolment letter was successfully changed to my name. Now my worries is how to go about her study permit and passport still carrying her name. However, her passport would be due for renewal in 2017 , same with her study permit because her LLM program is just one year even though she has the grace to extend he LLM to 2 years. May I ask if she should wait till close to a year when her study permit, passport and visa would be due for renewal before she starts the change of name processes or please guys, what do you suggest sirs.

Using her maiden name is not affecting anything hence you all have ur marriage certificate. If you should affect the changes them you have to wait for your renewal and affect the change of name. But she can graduate, renew her visa still with maiden name.

Good Luck
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Armstrong68: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Please why is my question still not answer yet, I am Also new here. I apply for Ireland visa and they refuse me but they told me to appeal and after my appeal they requested my wedding picture, company pictures and many documents which I didn't add them for my previous application, but after I send the requested documents, they just wrote me that my appeal has been granted, what does than mean?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by worry359(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Armstrong68:
Please why is my question still not answer yet, I am Also new here. I apply for Ireland visa and they refuse me but they told me to appeal and after my appeal they requested my wedding picture, company pictures and many documents which I didn't add them for my previous application, but after I send the requested documents, they just wrote me that my appeal has been granted, what does than mean?

Have you contacted them to get an answer to your question? angry
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Armstrong68: 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yes and they say my appeal has been granted so I should send my passport back to them, but I don't know the meaning.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by mayaabbey: 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
Thanks @vicjustice and @cozybunch for all the useful info and great job so far .

I was asked to present my salary account statements and that of my spouse for my visa application. The issue is that i get my salary via direct payment on pay-days i.e its not paid from my company directly into my account. Are there any justifiable reasons I can give to this effect and possible proof I can show. Thanks
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2015
mayaabbey:
Thanks @vicjustice and @cozybunch for all the useful info and great job so far .

I was asked to present my salary account statements and that of my spouse for my visa application. The issue is that i get my salary via direct payment on pay-days i.e its not paid from my company directly into my account. Are there any justifiable reasons I can give to this effect and possible proof I can show. Thanks
The method of your salary payment is deemed illegitimate and therefore, it will disqualify you for a visa: any presentation of proof or explanation of such method of payment will undermine every other considerable aspect and automatically get your application refused.
If your spouse has a considerable bank statement, then i advised that you guys use that one because, yours is totally out of it.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Armstrong68: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Please why is my question still not answer yet, I am Also new here. I apply for Ireland visa and they refuse me but they told me to appeal and after my appeal they requested my wedding picture, company pictures and many documents which I didn't add them for my previous application, but after I send the requested documents, they just wrote me that my appeal has been granted, what does than mean? Does that mean I will now be given the visa?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by cozybunch: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Armstrong68:

Please why is my question still not answer yet, I am Also new here. I apply for Ireland visa and they refuse me but they told me to appeal and after my appeal they requested my wedding picture, company pictures and many documents which I didn't add them for my previous application, but after I send the requested documents, they just wrote me that my appeal has been granted, what does than mean? Does that mean I will now be given the visa?

Your appeal is granted, which other language do you want them to use. You appealed on your case and is granted what other language do you want them to say. If you want to know if your visa is approve you call them up and find out your self

Good Luck

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by worry359(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
cozybunch:

Your appeal is granted, which other language do you want them to use. You appealed on your case and is granted what other language do you want them to say. If you want to know if your visa is approve you call them up and find out your self
Good Luck

I would not waste your time !
I do not think that this poster understands even simple English! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Armstrong68: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Thank you very much, you have let me now know that my appeal is approved. Thank you once again
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by davodyguy: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
justwise:
As a company owner, you could use it to proof your tie-to-Nigeria, in that case, you will not only include your company's account but you also need to include your tax certificate, savings account/personal account where the cost of the trip will come from, but the money in the company's account will be used, you only using it to proof that you have a strong tie-to-Nigeria.

If your company is not in a good financial health then don't include it in your visa application.

Hi.

Just stumbled on this your post and I have a question

My company is sponsoring my Visa to a certain country for a week course and this is well spelt out in the introduction letter together with other supporting documents.

I have two personal accounts, which I'm thinking of including each account has excess of A million respectively.naira

Q1 can I go ahead the two personal bank account statements?

Though I have included the company bank statement in excess of 5m naira

Thks your prompt response would be appreciated

Cc Vicjustice
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by davodyguy: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Vicjustice:
The method of your salary payment is deemed illegitimate and therefore, it will disqualify you for a visa: any presentation of proof or explanation of such method of payment will undermine every other considerable aspect and automatically get your application refused.
If your spouse has a considerable bank statement, then i advised that you guys use that one because, yours is totally out of it.

I humbly await your response
Hi.

My company is sponsoring my Visa to a certain country for a week course and this is well spelt out in the introduction letter together with other supporting documents.

I have two personal accounts, which I'm thinking of including each account has excess of A million respectively.naira

Cc Vicjustice
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
davodyguy:

I humbly await your response
Hi.

I have two personal accounts, which I'm thinking of including each account has excess of A million respectively.na

Cc Vicjustice
If your company is a well established company you would not be needing a bank statement of your own when you are being sponsored by such company. But from your narration and the figure that you give it is clear that your company is somehow struggling one.
It is difficult to give you advice merely based on the information that you provided: one would ask if what is the N5m for and how can you prove that you have access to the money.
Well to be honest I doubt that a visa will be issued to an employee of a company that can only boast of N5m.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.