Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Attn: All Uk Adult And Children To Educate Yourself Abt Uk Sexual Offence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Attn: All Uk Adult And Children To Educate Yourself Abt Uk Sexual Offence (941 Views)

To Educate A Child Or Discover His Talent: Which Is The Greater Legacy? / Need Someone To Educate Me / Why It Is Important For Parents To Educate Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attn: All Uk Adult And Children To Educate Yourself Abt Uk Sexual Offence by uspry1(f): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2007
ATTENTION TO ALL UK ADULTS and CHILDREN!!!

Please educate yourself to be AWARE ABOUT the UK Sexual Offences Act 2003 that has been effective on May 2004 to pass out publicilty.

DON'T BE YOURSELF BE VICTIMIZED ON SEXUAL ABUSES. Go seek for help!!!

Your Guide of new law of UK Sexual Offences Act 2003:
http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/documents/adults-safe-fr-sex-harm-leaflet?view=Binary

[if the link above does not work, please copy the link on your web browser address textfield box]

It helps understanding a clear modern framework to protect the public from sexual crimes and sets out the main laws designed to protect UK adults. For further leaflets covering the laws designed for protect children and affected children/people with learning disabilities/mental disorders, that provide special link.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About It? / My Partners Sister Controls The Family, She Has Become A Headache / Siblings In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.