Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet (11784 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / "Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by masterpiecer(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2012
Saw this pretty looking chick, nice hair, pretty face, great outfit, am loving her already, in moments of admiring her beauty, my eyes trails down to her legs and finally to her feet, and a shocker; terrible looking feet, ugly looking, immediately i lost my interest in her.angry

A lady's feet is ugly when-
*her pedicure looks horrible
*her nails are incomplete (broken nail)
*her nails over grown roughly
*dirts are obviously seen in d cuticles

and worst of them all is *when the heel of a girl's feet is designed with broken skin cracks, damn, its so disgusting and a big turn off for me. i think a girl should take care of her feet properly, cos to me, it tells alot on your personality. guys do u agree with me on this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2012
I get u! But! is dat ur determining factor?
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by Goldieluks: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2012
masterpiecer: Saw this pretty looking chick, nice hair, pretty face, great outfit, am loving her already, in moments of admiring her beauty, my eyes trails down to her legs and finally to her feet, and a shocker; terrible looking feet, ugly looking, immediately i lost my interest in her.angry

A lady's feet is ugly when-
*her pedicure looks horrible
*her nails are incomplete (broken nail)
*her nails over grown roughly
*dirts are obviously seen in d cuticles

and worst of them all is *when the heel of a girl's feet is designed with broken skin cracks, damn, its so disgusting and a big turn off for me. i think a girl should take care of her feet properly, cos to me, it tells alot on your personality. guys do u agree with me on this?

hehehe.... cheesy
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by queensmith: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2012
its true- eurgh its disgusting when you see men and their herculean feet. Looking all scaly and dry, when they take off the shoes the whole house will stink like rotten cheese.
I cannot take it, a man has to have sexy feet. He has to take care of his feet and do regular manicures and pedicures 2ce a week.
He is even meant to use polish, and a file to cover all the nasty marks he might have on his toes nails. So at least when your both curled up in bed it won't feel as if someone is scratching you with a toothpick.

Men need to take care of their feet! hmph!

4 Likes

Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by greedie1(f): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2012
queensmith: its true- eurgh its disgusting when you see men and their herculean feet. Looking all scaly and dry, when they take off the shoes the whole house will stink like rotten cheese.
I cannot take it, a man has to have sexy feet. He has to take care of his feet and do regular manicures and pedicures 2ce a week.
He is even meant to use polish, and a file to cover all the nasty marks he might have on his toes nails. So at least when your both curled up in bed it won't feel as if someone is scratching you with a toothpick.

as a foot- fetish, i ve to agree wit u... Dirty, cracked, rough, unkempt feet is a total turn-off. I lyk a guy who religiously does his pedicure nd manicure
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by queensmith: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2012
gree-die:

as a feet- fetish, i ve to agree wit u... Dirty, cracked, rough, unkempt feet is a total turn-off. I lyk a guy who religiously does his pedicure nd manicure

abi, if my dad can keep his hands and feet sexy, i don't see why young men cannot.

They all need to find themselves some dettol and foot deodorant to remove the devil they harbor in their feet! eurgh disgusting pigs.

foot fetish? really, how do you handle that with all these crusty feet men?
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2012
queensmith:

abi, if my dad can keep his hands and feet sexy, i don't see why young men cannot.

They all need to find themselves some dettol and foot deodorant to remove the devil they harbor in their feet! eurgh disgusting pigs.

Ping ur dadas number abeg! Sexy toe nails shocked

I pledge to b ur stepmoda
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by slimyem: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2012
lmao @ op's post directed at women and other posters turning it around to men..cheesy
everyone loves clean feet...
But not everyone take care of theirs.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by queensmith: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ping ur dadas number abeg! Sexy toe nails shocked

I pledge to b ur stepmoda

haha! abi- dont worry im filling your wife application now. Just remember me when those monthly wife allowance cheques come in wink
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by Malix: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2012
slimyem: lmao @ op's post directed at women and other posters turning it around to men..cheesy

I totally agree wit u gurl
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by greedie1(f): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2012
queensmith:

im very picky, b4 i get down i must find out d state of d guys feet.once i enter a guy's room, d 1st tin i do is sniff his shoes, it gives me a good insight.... D bad news is: most tink d feet is jst 4 walking!
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by iyatrustee(f): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so badosky dey arrange for one sexy papa?
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by queensmith: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2012
gree-die:

im very picky, b4 i get down i must find out d state of d guys feet.once i enter a guy's room, d 1st tin i do is sniff his shoes, it gives me a good insight.... D bad news is: most tink d feet is jst 4 walking!

good girl, tell him to remove his socks so you can inspect his feet. . . . . . . we cannot allow our sons to inherit crusty feet. Some peoples feet is going to stop them from getting into heaven because of all the demons they habor inside. shior!

slimyem: lmao @ op's post directed at women and other posters turning it around to men..cheesy

they know how to dish it but not how to take it, men should be even more careful with their feet. Socks cannot save you from the devil between your tonails! they should be soaking the feet in hot water every night and scrubbing it with sandpaper.
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by Rocktation(f): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2012
LMAO.
Queen, you own this thread! cheesy The thread actually started with your post.

1 Like

Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2012
And the ladies have taken over the thread. cheesy cheesy

OP, you are right, but what about going further with the lady. such thing can easily be changed.

Just drop her off to the salon and order for her to get a pedicure.

see cheesy

fixed!
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by ifihearam: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2012
@poster
I totally agree with you
If you see some pretty babes feet you will understand
If you venture try to kiss it as part of being romantic
I swear na automatic cancer of the tongue be dat oo

Guys be warned

1 Like

Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by pendo89(f): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2012
simple. Take her out for lunch and in the midst of the conversation,mention how crazy you get at the sight of nice and clean feet.
Just let her be aware that unkempt feet can make you dump a lady no matter how beautiful or brilliant she is and laugh through it.
She will head straight for a pedicure and manicure as soon as you part ways.
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by queensmith: 11:46am On Jun 18, 2012
Rocktation: LMAO.
Queen, you own this thread! cheesy The thread actually started with your post.

lol- some feet will just make you start shouting 'Blood of Jesus'!!

1 Like

Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by masterpiecer(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
queensmith: its true- eurgh its disgusting when you see men and their herculean feet. Looking all scaly and dry, when they take off the shoes the whole house will stink like rotten cheese.

Am not taking sides here but truth b told, women are the ones who do alot of details with their hair, facials, skin and all that, so its really annoying when u see that same woman with an unkempt feet, goes to show that whatever its is that might look nice on her is not a true reflection of who she is inside.

Most men feet are covered with socks virtually through out a whole day, that way their feet comes out looking neat(except those who have a problem changing their socks). so more women are guilty of negleting their feet than menundecided

imagine the irony

Idowuogbo: I get u! But! is dat ur determining factor?

part of it(comes under personal hygiene).

and very important.

ifihearam: @poster
I totally agree with you
If you see some pretty babes feet you will understand
If you venture try to kiss it as part of being romantic
I swear na automatic cancer of the tongue be dat oo

Guys be warned

cant help but LMAO grin grin
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by Idowuogbo(f): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
iyatrustee: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so badosky dey arrange for one sexy papa?

Yes 0! He has rich friends o! U want? cheesy
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by queensmith: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
masterpiecer:

Am not taking sides here but truth b told, women are the ones who do alot of details with their hair, facials, skin and all that, so its really annoying when u see that same woman with an unkempt feet, goes to show that whatever its is that might look nice on her is not a true reflection of who she is inside.

Most men feet are covered with socks virtually through out a whole day, that way their feet comes out looking neat(except those who have a problem changing their socks). so more women are guilty of negleting their feet than menundecided

This is the reason why theres soo many fine women, but not enough fine men. We women need eye candy to, it's unfair to subject us to demonic looking men especially when we take the time to maintain out looks.Its a reflection that these men harbor the devil and they need to succumb to a good beauty regime to chase it out.

Many men need to learn to use cream, aftershave, a doorag, that gel for waves (whatsitcalled), perfume, deodorant, anti perspirant deodorant, face cream, hair cream, nail cream, toe nail cream, foot deodorants, dettol.

Men are more guilty of this, I havent met many women that can clear a room by simply taking off her shoes.

1 Like

Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by PBeni(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
guys do u agree with me on this?[/quote] 100 percent agreed...
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by masterpiecer(m): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
queensmith:

This is the reason why theres soo many fine women, but not enough fine men. We women need eye candy to, it's unfair to subject us to demonic looking men especially when we take the time to maintain out looks.Its a reflection that these men harbor the devil and they need to succumb to a good beauty regime to chase it out.

Many men need to learn to use cream, aftershave, a doorag, that gel for waves (whatsitcalled), perfume, deodorant, anti perspirant deodorant, face cream, hair cream, nail cream, toe nail cream, foot deodorants, dettol.

Men are more guilty of this, I havent met many women that can clear a room by simply taking off her shoes.

girl, tell me what man with a busy schedule, worrying about how to beat the morning traffic to get to work early, and after a tough day @ work, gets home to rebooth for the next day, would have the time to bother about these loads of cosmetics you have prescibed here, like i earlier said, ladies are good with such details(kudos given though).

as for the "finess" thing, a man's admiration do not depend on the application of cosmetics, but its on his natural masculine features and approach. we (men), has left the women to make use of cosmetics to their best advantage, (even though they look terrible on it sometimes), and in doing so, please and please, do not leave your feet out. consider that as a tipundecided grin
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by queensmith: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
masterpiecer:

girl, tell me what man with a busy schedule, worrying about how to beat the morning traffic to get to work early, and after a tough day @ work, gets home to rebooth for the next day, would have the time to bother about these loads of cosmetics you have prescibed here, like i earlier said, ladies are good with such details(kudos given though).

as for the "finess" thing, a man's admiration do not depend on the application of cosmetics, but its on his natural masculine features and approach. we (men), has left the women to make use of cosmetics to their best advantage, (even though they look terrible on it sometimes), and in doing so, please and please, do not leave your feet out. consider that as a tipundecided grin

ehn heeen, is it women that dont have busy schedules or work to do? Do women fly? Do they have wings? Is work easier for women than men. Why should they use anything?
Unless you are gay, you cannot tell me what makes a man attractive to a woman, I am a woman I will know what im attracted to.

Yes im saying the same thing, men need to take care of their crusty feet, say no to the devil!
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by masterpiecer(m): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
queensmith:

ehn heeen, is it women that dont have busy schedules or work to do? Do women fly? Do they have wings? Is work easier for women than men. Why should they use anything?
Unless you are gay, you cannot tell me what makes a man attractive to a woman, I am a woman I will know what im attracted to.

Yes im saying the same thing, men need to take care of their crusty feet, say no to the devil!

talking of attraction, from experience, women would rather compliment the built of a man's chest and shoulders, and the whole of his torso, sometimes d shirt he's wearing could be complimented, but additional effects from cosmetics is rare, except perfumes. and most men are aware of that, so its not rocket science to know what attracts a woman in a manundecided

as for the crusty feet n d devil, lol, some men are truely guilty as charged, but my emphasis is, in as much some women can spend so much to acquire hair(brazilian n all those crap), they should also endeavour to spend some on their feet to make it look pretty- *gosh*
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by queensmith: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
yes nau men should also buy all the creams i recommended and begin to spend time on looking good. Ugly face, crusty feet and bad skin is no complement to a nice shirt. Let us say no to the devil!
Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by MMM2(m): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
angry[/color]op
U wan eat her leg
Leg na food[color=#006600]

1 Like

Re: She got me all excited until i saw her ugly feet by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
@op: High five!...... I swear, an ashy, unkept feet is very aggravating! Sigh, not only d girls ooo; but some guys feel they are not obligated to at least rub lotion on their feet. Words can't explain how pissed off i get. I'm like take care of ur damn feet! angry I think it's one of my pet peeves undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats With Guys And Boobs? / Can You Suck Your Lactating Partner's Milk? / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.