Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Shipping A Car From New Jersey To Lagos "What I Need To Know" - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Shipping A Car From New Jersey To Lagos "What I Need To Know" (1103 Views)

Photo: Is This The Best Way Of Securing Your Car From Theft? / Shipping A Car To Nigeria - What Every Buyer Should Know. / Shipping A Car To Nigeria - A Diary (Now With Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shipping A Car From New Jersey To Lagos "What I Need To Know" by joxiri: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2012
hello
everyone I want to know everything required in shipping a car that is from auction house to the shipping agent what documents do I need to collect from them, how long it takes any useful tips about the best shipping agents would be very useful. you can also leave your phone nos if you are in this line of business and you are in the nyc/ new jersey area
any comments will be highly appreciated thank you
Re: Shipping A Car From New Jersey To Lagos "What I Need To Know" by BizBooks(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
You can find a step by step on instruction on the shipping process at this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/781063/shipping-car-nigeria-what-every
Re: Shipping A Car From New Jersey To Lagos "What I Need To Know" by ClearingAgency: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
You can contact me on
kzeeflex4real@gmail.com
For more inquiry.

(1) (Reply)

VW Millenium Bug Users Forum / How Much Is A Toks Toyota Camry / New Information On The Proposed TARRIFF Hike On TOKUNBO Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.