Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? (8742 Views)

Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? / Can There Be Love Without Money? / My Girlfriend's Past Haunts Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by adora9700: 10:08am On Jun 18, 2012
It all started in 2007 in SS1 when I meet this guy (pumpkin) in school. We started dating we dated till our senior year and after graduation, I got admission into a university and the relationship wasn't going well so we decided to quit. Then I meet a guy (Guy)in school (university) and we started going out we dated for abut a year when I got an admission to school in USA. Now I am back, only to find out am still in love in fact too in love with my secondary school sweetheart that most times it scares me. I don't think straight he's always in my head like he planted himself in it. It's too much. Could this be love
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by rockafela(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2012
If that's where your heart falls in..find out if the guy is not married then try and make things up, make him understand the soft part you feel for him, just follow your heart. wish u goodluck
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by Mynd44: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
The guy don jazz you
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
Obsession!

1 Like

Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by Rocktation(f): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
Be careful gurlie. I hope it's not a trend that you fall all over, for the availables that you see. Who's to say that you won't fall in love again with the second guy that you dated for a year, if you meet him again?
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by KINGwax(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2012
rockafela: If that's where your heart falls in..find out if the guy is not married then try and make things up, make him understand the soft part you feel for him, just follow your heart. wish u goodluck
hey, i'm in love wit your signature..biliv wax, can u show me how to get one?

@OP, u probably haven't fuccked each other very well, small time your eyes go clear. I can't even wish for a girl like u. U'll keep blaming it on mistakes when u alwys go back to do that thing!
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by Dvibs: 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mmmmh
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE PLS WHAT IS LOVE?
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by lifestyle1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
undecided

1 Like

Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by lifestyle1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE PLS WHAT IS LOVE?

I have been looking for an answer to the question too, can we find the answer together ? undecided
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by Callimo(m): 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2012

love is loving grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by Callimo(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
D vibs: Feeling,....... Go find out much about ur heart (man) present life condition. If he his broke, abnormal or insane, and ur heart stil shouts 'i love him,' then is stil a true love. But if it is d other way round, then u deserve a Big koboko from me. Gottcha

Surpported small. But do u not think there is smthing good here, like a good BOND from 1st f...king grin grin grin
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by inspirenet: 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
Rocktation: Be careful gurlie. I hope it's not a trend that you fall all over, for the availables that you see. Who's to say that you won't fall in love again with the second guy that you dated for a year, if you meet him again?
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by Kxy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mynd_44: The guy don jazz you
lol
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by nikki26(f): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
[b][/b] girl, I understand how you feel. Av traveled the same road before. I advice you to concentrate on getting a securing a job and establishing yourself. Besides, what makes you think it will work out now, given that you had to quit before you traveled. He's not gonna change, unless you are willing to accept him just as he is. Well, goodluck
grin

1 Like

Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by atine777(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2012
my dear,u r in luv. If he can perform the 3 vital element in a relationship;(1)protect u (2 )provide 4 u (3)luv u. If he can do all these,NO SHAKEN. Your is secondary school,mine is primary school.Gudluck.
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
Sometimes you have to let go of the past and are u sure u still love hin for real?
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by duality(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
amazing how this generation spend a good portion of their life dating. people just want to be in relationships for no good reason. any where you go you just go find a date.

2 Likes

Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by omega25red(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
Does the guy even know you still exist? Hasn't he moved on with his life already?
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by Shokoloko(f): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2012
grin grin
u have to go find him. this happened to me for abt 10 years. as in i saw this guys face in my dreams every two months for 10 years. all this while he was in the US.
one day 10 years later i was waiting for a cab on the road when i car stopped in front of me and it was him.
i couldnt believe it. he said he still had feelings for me & wanted to make something out of it.
when i discovered he smokes half of the love disappeared ( i hate smoke) when i discovered the wife and baby the love finish

1 Like

Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by Shokoloko(f): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
all those years i didnt want to think of him. didnt want to remember him but funny what the mind can do of its own accord.
after our second meeting it took me just about 2 months to get over him.
i still like him. we try to get our families together at least once twice a year.
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by Tygood(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
Surely d guy should hav moved on,let him go.u can always find someone else to love.
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by ekpongmi: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
adora9700: It all started in 2007 in SS1 when I meet this guy (pumpkin) in school. We started dating we dated till our senior year and after graduation, I got admission into a university and the relationship wasn't going well so we decided to quit. Then I meet a guy (Guy)in school (university) and we started going out we dated for abut a year when I got an admission to school in USA. Now I am back, only to find out am still in love in fact too in love with my secondary school sweetheart that most times it scares me. I don't think straight he's always in my head like he planted himself in it. It's too much. Could this be love
It is lust. Needs 2 see a psychologist
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by member479760: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
OP - you are simply saying this b/c the guy is less opportune compare to yaself, if today the guy is in money with the average education you wouldn't be writing this stuff for us to read. however, take it, the guy love you beta stick to him before things fall apart.
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by og12(f): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
All u kpomo hearts,dont judge her harshly,am also a victm her story.i stil feel somtin 4 d first guy i dated even dough am happily married wit great kids.we datd 4 6yrs he deflowerd,infact we went tru alot,ova a little quarrel we seperatd n i married d nxt year, den i realizd dat al we need was a little spacea nt break up.atimes i find my self missin him.All u need is to discipline urself n build ur lov life around ur spouse knowin dat any little mistake stands 2 destroy al dat u hv built ova d years.

1 Like

Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by Mynd44: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
Love is an excuse for men to get laid and for women to extort money
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by nefertitiram: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2012
dear OP.
i feel you pain, it is called okafors law.
it haunted me for years and ruined several relationships till i went up to my 1st true love and asked for a relationship again!

it shocked him though but today 3yrs down the line we are happily married and i have never looked at anoda man!

My advice fish him out and marry him if he is still available
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by MyneWhite1(f): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
Forget both of them.
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by Skmoda360(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mynd_44: The guy don jazz you
how did u know[/size][size=8pt]
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by Psaalmuel(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
Fish d guy out ke,nairlands sha
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by Psaalmuel(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
Fish d guy out ke,nairlands sha,dm dn turn d guy 2 fish
Re: My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? by mikron(m): 12:03am On Jun 19, 2012
no be jazz dis guy jazz u so? babe go meet a good man of God to pray for you o. if after prayer u still feel d same way about him then go for him. na love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being With A Man As He Builds Himself Up From Scratch / Is This Kind Of Sex Possible? / How To Break Blood Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.