Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? (11188 Views)

Did Anyone See The Inverted Cross On Paris Bomblast Funeral Right Now On CNN? / Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos / Scenes Of One Of The Viewing Centers Bomblast In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Tyche(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2012
Let's hear from you.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by mykejones(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2012
Bad. Bad. Bad.
Couldn't even get my favourite paladin bread to eat
Was supposed to travel to zaria dis morning..it wld even b a miracle if am able 2go 2mrw.
Everywer is stl tensed.
This opportunist biz guys have even started hiking prices.
Markets closed.
Some bodies are stil littered around,when u r comin frm sabo ie,along that Romi junction..i heard.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Tyche(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2012
What's the curfew like?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Tyche(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2012
mykejones: Bad. Bad. Bad.
Was supposed to travel to zaria dis morning..it wld even b a miracle if am able 2go 2mrw.
Everywer is stl tensed.
Markets closed.
Some bodies are stil littered around,when u r comin frm sabo ie,along that Romi junction..i heard.
OMG! Thank God you 're safe, later you will stil eat your paladin bread.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Tyche(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
A friend in kaduna told me that the northern part of kaduna is cool since yesterday.
Perhaps most Moslems don't support these pịgs called BH.

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by kheart(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
D curfew has been relaxed today from 2pm to 6pm against d 24 hours as declared yestaday. People here re goin about doin deir normal buz in areas like kawo, kurmin mashi, and other neighboring areas dont knw abt d hotspot were attack started yestaday.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Afam4eva(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
I don't fvckung live in Kaduna.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by ibide(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
May God help all the christian in kaduna state & may christian never fall victim of muslem again
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by olulove(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
kad is kul nd calm now...A/ROMI DEY BUBBLE NOW...WE NO DEY KARI LAST...

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by bluejeff(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2012
Everywer is stl tensed.
Markets closed.
Lol @ paladin bread. What of big bite or ostrich ?
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2012
Tyche: Let's hear from you.

Aproko,why cant you board a bus to kaduna ?
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by bluejeff(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
Tyche: A friend in kaduna told me that the northern part of kaduna is cool since yesterday.
Perhaps most Moslems don't support these pịgs called BH.
Very correct. I think the curfew did help too.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
I'm not in Kaduna but my ex- dat's living there just told me the sad story of how things happened there. She said her house is about 5 blocks from the church and she even saw the toyota sienna that the suicide bomber drove into the church with the bombs filled in it. She said the guy dressed like a christian and dats how he escaped the security guys @ the gate entrance into the church premises.

She said that as soon as she heard the explosions, boys in the area (predominantly a christian zone) gathered themselves and started slaughtering muslims @ sight. She said she counted 10bodies yesterday before army people arrived and ppl ran into their homes. Now, with the curfew, she cant leave town, she's not with much food in the house, and not with plenty cash @ hand cos she intended to go to the bank the next morning.

I so feel for our christian brothers and sisters in the North dat have become target for crazy suicide bombers without any genuine intent.

GOD help us!!!

But seriously ehn, bros Jona deserve a very dirty slap angry

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
Boko haram members are mukina's brothers.. Phuck that nyggahbytch..
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by love124(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
[quote author=afam4eva]I don't fvckung live in Kaduna.[/quot

who ask u? shm
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nyntynplus: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
D lyks of U/romi & Gonin/gora are bunch fools, idiot drunkerz nd dog meat eaterz. wt concerns a traveler wit crisis, cn't evn difrnciate a muslin & christian, all deir concern is to blok road nd rob all in d name of revenge. Alot of dem wr caught nd hv bin draged 2 police and army custody.

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Afam4eva(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
love_123: who ask u? shm
Read the topic again

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Simba757(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
Dear N/Landers, I beg to digress a little.
With so much appreciation to your helpful contributions, how can I post a topic on NL forum?
Kindly educate me.
Thans.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
Simba757: Dear N/Landers, I beg to digress a little.
With so much appreciation to your helpful contributions, how can I post a topic on NL forum?
Kindly educate me.
Thans.

It's simple...you have to enrol for beginners class and take NL101 and NL 102.... wink

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Ayatullah(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
@mykejones, if you really need PALADIN BREAD, get in touch with ABU QAQA he will send some boys to rush you some. Just post your address.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by sadyeek(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
[size=16pt]Am hungry!![/size]
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
Everywer is stl tensed.
Markets closed.
How about JOVAD bread?
It used to be my favorite when I was there.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Guyman02: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
Northern leaders have called for Die-logue with Boko Haram by the FG? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Pedekunle(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
afam4eva: I don't fvckung live in Kaduna.

Must you display your ignorance here? Why won't you simply shut up your MANDEBRUS? Or, do you think you are better off the people in Kaduna State?
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by Afam4eva(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
Pedekunle:

Must you display your ignorance here? Why won't you simply shut up your MANDEBRUS? Or, do you think you are better off the people in Kaduna State?
When does "i don't live in Kaduna" translate to being better than people that live in Kaduna? That's why i said the FG should invest more in education. Your ignorance is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by surmeister(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
Its really calm NW d curfew actually helped matterz a lot. Me am indoors sha. Tank God for safety n my condolence to dose dat lost dere lives.
Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by emmyitodo: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
am going to kaduna 2moro, any clue if cars are travelling from zuba to kaduna around say 4pm?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by kheart(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
Nyntynplus: D lyks of U/romi & Gonin/gora are bunch fools, idiot drunkerz nd dog meat eaterz. wt concerns a traveler wit crisis, cn't evn difrnciate a muslin & christian, all deir concern blok road nd rob all in d name of revenge. Alot of dem wr caught nd hv bin draged 2 police and army custody.
true talk my cousin said dat they saw d gonin gora bois macheting even igbos on their way to minna yestaday.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? by maigaskiya1: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2012
Who give a damm.abeg who win joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibori's Mistress Released From UK Prison / Buhari Urges World Bank To Facilitate Speedy Repatriation Of Stolen Fund / Youths Struggle Over Money Given To One Of Them By Politician (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.