Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! (19525 Views)

85% Of Nigerian Guys Doesn't Bath With Sponge. / First Nigerian Trans Gender: Nigerian Guys Changes Sex / Why Would These Nigerian Guys Risk Their Lives Like This?! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by dasparrow: 1:36am On Jun 23, 2012
Billyonaire: I love the kid, he doesnt need first degree, he has gotten everything in life that a graduate dreams of, and again....who says his career will go down, and even if it goes down, Wizzy as they call him must have owned mansions, nice trucks and great ladies, which happens to be dream of every graduate. In essence, he is already living other people's dream lives. And that is why they are jealous of him.

Right! Well said. I like the kid too. He is doing his thing and staying off the streets while his agemates are kidnapping, engaging in internet fraud, blowing innocent people up and .ra.ping girls. I believe in giving credit where credit is due and wizkid has done well for himself at such a young age.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by shadrach77: 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2012
you guys hating wizzy should realise that the guy has african insurance (charms) o! Remember his incantatory remark in one of his songs "monini monini, modeji modeji ti won ba ni kaa meni, ola lon maa mu" grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
Well I don't dislike Wizkid, far from it. So I can't help but wonder what the OP is high on with this wild generalisation.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
Olofofo Wasoro Me angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
SMH. To each his own. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by ektbear: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2012
I used to be a Wizkid hater. But the Pakuromo video converted me into a fan.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by YungProfetYP: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
Well ,d fact is dat hes goinng places..even me i like d guy, i mean love d guy.Though hes weak in good and reasonable lyrics.But entres beat very very well AND SWEET TONE & STYLE.badguy!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by DWHIZZY(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2012
For i think people just hated because he is making a big progress, he came sometime last year and now is among naija top 5 artiste
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2012
Why should I be jealous of someone who sold his soul to the devil? As a slave of the devil, he sings corrupt songs to lure young people away from God. He's not the only one, your famous celebrites (Local and International) are also slaves of Satan. If you doubt me, find out how he became famous overnight.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by MrCork17: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2012
homebased Nigerians are naturally negative...especially those who never been to London before....All they do is spread rumours and believe more in *hear say*. Thats why I dont roll with Nigerians when I never roll with Nigerians when I come on holidays angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by Ebukabauer(m): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2012
Drock4christ: Hi Nairalanders,
Help me check this out, i was having a conversation with a friend about wizkid's recent tour in the UK about his progress and everything, he told me that i should leave wizkid that he is a small boy and he hates wizkid.

During His UK tour, he visited Tim Westwood where he did a freestyle to a beat thrown at him, when the video got to YouTube , guys started abusing Him, which led to YouTube blocking comments on the video.

The other day Pure water sachet was thrown at him at Uniport. when he came in his range rover sport.......WHY ALL THE HATRED

What has weezy done Pls have your say

Wizkid's freestyle on Tim Westwood video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKs56kyXuBg
i was d originator of this story..this guy just went n copied everything unedited n pasted it here..y u no put link or owners id...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by tontodike1: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Dislike Wizkid? Candid Opinion Needed!!! by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2015
hez successful, hez gat talent, we hate him and u tink we re jelous but same cannot be said of davido who is successful and talented as well but we stl love him. #ICOULDKILLWIZZYTOSAVEOBO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Begged By A Fan A 100k Here Is What Happened Next / Burna Boy, Teni And Mr Eazi Nominated For 2019 BET Awards / Utchay Odims, Adekunle Gold Hit Lagos Express For Zebra Safe Crossing Projec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.