Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? (29525 Views)

Signs That Your Partner Is Tired Of Your Relationship / I Think My Girlfriend Is Tired Of Me. I Love Her / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by prettyjulie(f): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
What are the possible attitude a guy would put up when he is tired of a girl/relationship?
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by pendo89(f): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
-Well I think he just stops communicating!
-Claims to be too busy and occupied.
-Sounds like a boss not boyfriend
-Keeps the conversation brief.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
A guy is tired when he calls you up and tells you he is done with you

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by prettyjulie(f): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
pendo89: -Well I think he just stops communicating!
-Claims to be too busy and occupied.
-Sounds like a boss not boyfriend
-Keeps the conversation brief.
hmmm I see
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 19, 2012
when they look at each other like they wanna kill themselves
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by Skii(m): 12:39am On Jun 19, 2012
Poster, just say half of whats going on with you and be sure you would be told "how its going down" grin
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by prettyjulie(f): 2:37am On Jun 19, 2012
Skii: Poster, just say half of whats going on with you and be sure you would be told "how its going down" grin
how is dat ur business?u can only politely give ur own suggestion or pass by and stop being such a ..... lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by tellwisdom: 2:43am On Jun 19, 2012
Why should i give you my advice when you havnt given me something yet?? angry.
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by prettyjulie(f): 5:16am On Jun 19, 2012
tellwisdom: Why should i give you my advice when you havnt given me something yet?? angry.
wat else do u want me to give u,is the question not straight forward enof or u are waiting for me to start calling names bfor u understand wat am talking abt,pls if u dnt have anytin to say u can as well stand aside for pple wu have sometin to say to see clearly
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by buchibabe: 7:36am On Jun 19, 2012
One of the most common signs that your boyfriend is losing interest in you is that he starts making excuses to spend less time with you. These excuses can be very subtle and a woman may not even realize what's happening. If your boyfriend suddenly is very busy with work or he stops returning your calls as quickly as he once did, don't equate that simply to him having too much on his plate. When a man is emotionally engaged with a woman he will go out of his way to make time for her. A man in love will have no problem trading an hour of sleep for time with the woman he adores or he'll work late just to be able to spend time with her on the weekend.

Another thing to look for if you suspect your boyfriend is losing interest is how frequently he wants to be intimate with you. If you two couldn't keep your hands off each other earlier in the relationship and now he seems more interested in what's on television or his computer, there may be a problem you need to address. Many men will explain their lack of interest by saying they are tired or they have too much on their minds. This is often a clear signal that his feelings are shifting.

If his friends start acting uncomfortable around you, this can be an indicator that your boyfriend has been confiding in them about the relationship. If your boyfriend is losing interest he may turn to his friends. He may have expressed his uncertainty to them and when they see you, guilt may come into play and they'll have trouble making eye contact with you or will seem nervous. Often, the friends are the first to know that a break up is about to occur and you may be able to read it in their faces.

You can also anticipate a change in the relationship if your boyfriend bows out of social events with you. Perhaps you two were scheduled to go to a wedding together, or some friends were having a housewarming party. If your man makes up excuses not to attend this may be because he's having trouble seeing himself as your other half anymore. If it happens more than once it's likely not coincidence and you should be concerned if the relationship is still something you want.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by prettyjulie(f): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2012
shocked
buchibabe: One of the most common signs that your boyfriend is losing interest in you is that he starts making excuses to spend less time with you. These excuses can be very subtle and a woman may not even realize what's happening. If your boyfriend suddenly is very busy with work or he stops returning your calls as quickly as he once did, don't equate that simply to him having too much on his plate. When a man is emotionally engaged with a woman he will go out of his way to make time for her. A man in love will have no problem trading an hour of sleep for time with the woman he adores or he'll work late just to be able to spend time with her on the weekend.

Another thing to look for if you suspect your boyfriend is losing interest is how frequently he wants to be intimate with you. If you two couldn't keep your hands off each other earlier in the relationship and now he seems more interested in what's on television or his computer, there may be a problem you need to address. Many men will explain their lack of interest by saying they are tired or they have too much on their minds. This is often a clear signal that his feelings are shifting.

If his friends start acting uncomfortable around you, this can be an indicator that your boyfriend has been confiding in them about the relationship. If your boyfriend is losing interest he may turn to his friends. He may have expressed his uncertainty to them and when they see you, guilt may come into play and they'll have trouble making eye contact with you or will seem nervous. Often, the friends are the first to know that a break up is about to occur and you may be able to read it in their faces.

You can also anticipate a change in the relationship if your boyfriend bows out of social events with you. Perhaps you two were scheduled to go to a wedding together, or some friends were having a housewarming party. If your man makes up excuses not to attend this may be because he's having trouble seeing himself as your other half anymore. If it happens more than once it's likely not coincidence and you should be concerned if the relationship is still something you want.

thanks a lot,I really appreciate ur contribution,its quite impressive
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by Skii(m): 11:27am On Jun 19, 2012
prettyjulie: how is dat ur business?u can only politely give ur own suggestion or pass by and stop being such a ..... lipsrsealed

prettyjulie: wat else do u want me to give u,is the question not straight forward enof or u are waiting for me to start calling names bfor u understand wat am talking abt,pls if u dnt have anytin to say u can as well stand aside for pple wu have sometin to say to see clearly

No wonder he wants to leave you... cheesy

Have a great single life!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by prettyjulie(f): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
Skii:

No wonder he wants to leave you... cheesy

Have a great single life!! grin grin grin
look at me properly and tell me if I look like a man thirsy girl,people like u should have under gone screening before even having access to dis site mtchew
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by IZUKWU(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
prettyjulie: look at me properly and tell me if I look like a man thirsy girl,people like u should have under gone screening before even having access to dis site mtchew
na so you dey talk to your bf.
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by kpolli(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
They always have an excuse for everything (note: not a reason)
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by IZUKWU(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
prettyjulie: look at me properly and tell me if I look like a man thirsy girl,people like u should have under gone screening before even having access to dis site mtchew
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by Mynd44: 1:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
See this f00l ooo. You ask a question and someone is trying to understand better so as to be in a better change to give you a solution and you are here ranting like someone with a mental disorder
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by SUV(f): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
watch Cheaters on DSTV (e-africa (144) or Zone reality (12...)

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by prettyjulie(f): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
See this f00l ooo. You ask a question and someone is trying to understand better so as to be in a better change to give you a solution and you are here ranting like someone with a mental disorder
u are probably the one with a mental disorder for not bin able to understand a simple question,at least others have commented bfor u showed up ur frustrated sef,if they didn't understand they would not have given any comment in da first place so please save me d stupid excuse

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by SAFO(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2012
buchibabe: One of the most common signs that your boyfriend is losing interest in you is that he starts making excuses to spend less time with you. These excuses can be very subtle and a woman may not even realize what's happening. If your boyfriend suddenly is very busy with work or he stops returning your calls as quickly as he once did, don't equate that simply to him having too much on his plate. When a man is emotionally engaged with a woman he will go out of his way to make time for her. A man in love will have no problem trading an hour of sleep for time with the woman he adores or he'll work late just to be able to spend time with her on the weekend.

hmmm is this your advice or did you copy paste it from somewhere else because it reads like an article.
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by queensmith: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2012
I think its best to just ask him, given the opportunity people will always say how they feel (so long as they mean it).

Just ask him if he's happy, feels in a good place he will definitely say.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
prettyjulie: u are probably the one with a mental disorder for not bin able to understand a simple question,at least others have commented bfor u showed up ur frustrated sef,if they didn't understand they would not have given any comment in da first place so please save me d stupid excuse
I hope you don't expect me to reply you. You this demented F00l
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by KINGwax(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
now i dnt get it. Are u guys staring at each other now? But what da fucck, seriously, by 35yrs, u'll be hungry for guy! Shey u still dey do yanga ni? By d time u old so tay your face begin wrinkle, and creams dey find their way into d wrinkle parts, u go join prayer warriors when hunger caught up wit u? What a dumb statement! It's ladies like u dt has no respect...age is on your side? Okay, time doesn't wait up though!
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by KINGwax(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2012
SAFO:

hmmm is this your advice or did you copy paste it from somewhere else because it reads like an article.
is it safe if i say your meant to say the porter is not intelligent enough to write an article? Nairalanders and foolishnezz
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by otodeluxe(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
υ̲̣̥ know a guy is tired when he tells υ̲̣ hey am better off with υ̲̣̥, don't call me anymore asnd don't come to my place again
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
Na wa oo...just a simple question asked by the OP and some people are ranting? undecided
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by femzy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
nikkyshyne: Na wa oo...just a simple question asked by the OP and some people are ranting? undecided

I double-wonder o grin
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
femzy:

I double-wonder o grin
I go fear to post question/topic ooo cheesy grin
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by femzy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
nikkyshyne:
I go fear to post question/topic ooo cheesy grin
Berra be careful as Sharks are allover the place
Re: How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? by SAFO(m): 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2012
KINGwax: is it safe if i say your meant to say the porter is not intelligent enough to write an article? Nairalanders and foolishnezz

ah no be me look for trouble grin

It just looks like he's talking in general and not specifically to the op.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Lady / How To Test A Man's Love! / 'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.